bigboy003 is offline Junior Member

Wink i need some advise fellas

ok fellas im am a new poser however i have a buddy that gets on here a lot for advise. i am looking to improve my draft status from where i was in hs (baseball) i am just finishing my first cycle of BD's Andropen and like what i have gained. for the summer i am thinking of going really basic with 20cc's of test depot and 200-10/mg winny tabs....over a ten week cycle.. right now i am a 6'3" 225lb first basemen....my build is one that is very unbalanced, i have huge legs with a very lanky upper body...i squat 550 but only bench about 230.....what im looking for is to fill out my chest and arms so i appear balanced and become more powerful up top...anyways i was hoping that someone could tell me what i should expect and if 20 cc's is too much....it would really help if i could get some educated answers as i know a little about the sauce but nowhere near what some of yall do....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mickits
    ok fellas im am a new poser however i have a buddy that gets on here a lot for advise. i am looking to improve my draft status from where i was in hs (baseball) i am just finishing my first cycle of BD's Andropen and like what i have gained. for the summer i am thinking of going really basic with 20cc's of test depot and 200-10/mg winny tabs....over a ten week cycle.. right now i am a 6'3" 225lb first basemen....my build is one that is very unbalanced, i have huge legs with a very lanky upper body...i squat 550 but only bench about 230.....what im looking for is to fill out my chest and arms so i appear balanced and become more powerful up top...anyways i was hoping that someone could tell me what i should expect and if 20 cc's is too much....it would really help if i could get some educated answers as i know a little about the sauce but nowhere near what some of yall do....thanks
    You guys and your winny. What's wrong with straight test for your cycle?

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Please dont repost the same question over and over again. You will get the answers you are looking for in time... chill out and enjoy the board. AND RESEARCH!

sorry i didnt know what the hell i was doing....my bad....

from what i understand winny is more of a fast twith enabler......i could use some more speed too.....

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    Do it naturally. Unless your in to bodybuilding. Baseball is more about
    cordination than anything far as I'm conserned. Work on your skills.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mickits
    ok fellas im am a new poser
    HAha- Research research research bro.

i have done it naturally forever, i went in the 13th round out of hs and all i am concerned about now is my physical appearance on the field.....there is always room to improve on the field but that is not my true concern at this point in my career....i only have a year to do this so ill worry about the natural way in the farm leagues....

Let me ask you this. I'm not sure they test you for juice in the farm leg.
    but if they do in the pros. I'll bet my farm they do there too. Now lets
    say they don't and your on the shit. What's going to happen if you make
    it to the pro's, an it's because of the juice your on. You'll have to come
    off right. And then you lose your ability to keep up. Bottom line is
    Don't let the juice give you false hopes. If you can get there on your own
    you got it made........

yea i see what your saying but like barry bonds says steroids dont help you hit a baseball.....yes they do in the farm leagues, i was always a natural lifter and when i got to college it made me sick to see the number of players on AS....the numbers are truly astounding.....

Quote Originally Posted by STEVO 47
    Baseball is more about cordination than anything far as I'm conserned. Work on your skills.
    Exactly what I had stated before. aas. won't help you hit a ball.
    Don't get your self in trouble, be safe, be clean and good luck to
    you and your baseball career.

" i was always a natural lifter and when i got to college it made me sick to see the number of players on AS....the numbers are truly astounding....."

I hope this isn't true...

This year when watching the college world series (with their 20 teams involved) I thought I was watching the little leauge world series or some highschool baseball tournament. If your 6'3'' 225 why do you need steroids , your already bigger then 99% of the players

college is cake, thats not what im concerned with....i just figure that going pro is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity so i might as well just go all out and do everything i can do to make it.....i dont wanna look back and say what if.....if i did go with the 20cc's of Depot 250 could i expect to gain ten pounds on that while trim a little fat off with the winny?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is an unusual situation. Generally my advice would be to wait however I think there are situations where use is appropriate. Professional athletes, Olympic athletes, and if this is true those who have an opportunity to do either. I know a few pro athletes (none in baseball) and they all did AAS and their performance was greatly enhanced. I find it funny that people will come on here and think a 22 year old who lifts four days a week and wants to look good in the clubs is an ok candidate but a person trying to up his draft status in baseball isn't. My advice is to spend a great deal of time finding out about the drug testing system and talking to others who participate in it. It does strike me as strange that your appearance on the field is what you are concerned about in this case rather than performance. I also would stay away from winny, it is by far the worse drug in my opinion for those who get tested and few seem to understand this. Stick to a simple short ester test cycle and get advice from your college Baseball strength coach on ways to build your upper body strength. I know it is quite possible that you are not really about to be drafted by the pros but at this point I will take you for your word.

thanks for the open-minded opinion....likewise i know some people in their 20's that have no "reason" to get on the sauce and most tell me i have no business on it....see the deal right now is i will have a little over a year untill i become draft elligible again....when i said i am concerned about "how i look on the field" what i meant was that now a days first basemen, right and left fielders have to be a huge physical force on the field....in order for me to obtain that "look" i would say that if i get a good diet going with hard work and the right stuff i will obtain that look...like i said, up top i have very broad shoulders with long arms.....so it has always been tough for me to build my chest, biceps and triceps.....if you could steer me in the right direction with that i would really appreciate it....thanks

I'd say that playing russian rillet with the testing system should completly
    out weigh the reasons you want to bulk up. You'll screw up your career
    a hellova lot faster getting caught. Think of it this way, you got this far
    right. I mean you do what you want but they're cracking down on steroid
    abuse now more then ever brother and believe me, for the amount of money
    you could make playing pro ball why take that chance. Everyone is going
    to have they're opinion and this is just mine.
    Last edited by STEVO 47; 12-08-2005 at 07:02 AM.

chess is offline New Member

steroids and baseball

youI played a lot of baseball and still I would just take at least 500mg of test a week for strength gain you being a firstbaseman I know you are supposed to have power I weigh 225 at6,0 and bench about 275 I havent lifted or did drugs in a while your bench isnt that horrible at your height you proable have bad leverage to be a natural bencher one proablem with baseball is your rotater cuff most of the time on tall individuals throwing will make your bench weak I,ve heard that griffey only benches around 250 for batting spead I would proably learn how to do power cleans as they build strength and speed another problem with sports is the season will tire you out and you will lose strength as yo go which steroids are recupative aids and can hold off this gradual weardown thats why I think mlb players use them after 162 games your ass will drag I remeber when I was 20 with out roids I could bench about 260 I weigh about 185 I played over 100 games of softball and baseball toward the end I could only bench 205 twice ,your squatting damn good after the test which is a whole differnt world than what you was taking if your not benching 280 300 your diet is bad or you have baseball sholder or you,re roids are fake you should gain at least 10 pounds and proably 50 pounds on you,re bench at least ,sorry my grammer is bad right when I got on here my son woke up ask any more baseball questions I will answer them I had good power I was just to young also I drunk a lot and quit caring so much which I regret I still play softball sometimes I hit a lot of homers
    Last edited by chess; 12-08-2005 at 09:01 AM.

thanks alot..... for the imput guys....

Thread Information