tvd220 is offline Member

dbol at low dose

I have been thinking about this for a few weeks now. Im doing a cycle which consist of Test E at 400mg per week, deca 300mg and dbol 40mg for week 1-5.

Just hypothetically thinking, what if you did the same cycle, but instead, dbol at a lower dose of 10mg a day for the full 12 weeks?

Would this still hurt the liver, or would the lower dose everyday make up for the extended time?

Would there be any noticable results from this? I have read in early studies that 10mg per day will produce results.

I am NOT planning on doing this, i was just wondering about it because it kind of makes sence.

You might have read about 10 mg's taken first thing in the morning when you have a spike in your natural test anyway. They call this the dianabol bridge. In the old days we used to do this between cycles to keep gains (we didnt know what we know now about PCT) and the school of thought was that at the dose during a natural spike that you could still recover from a "just ending" cycle anyway. Most people will however tend to agree that it is in reality just an extension of a cycle without admitting it. Off is off. On is on. Having said that, I do know people who run this and swear by it. to each his own.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Dbol as a bridge= foolish

Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) 1976 Dec;83(4):856-64 Related Articles, Links

Effect of an anabolic steroid (metandienon) on plasma LH-FSH, and testosterone and on the response to intravenous administration of LRH.

Holma P, Adlercreutz H.

Plasma levels of testosterone , luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) as well as the response of LH and FSH to the intravenous administration of 100 mug of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LRH) were measured in 16 well-trained athletes (mean age 30 years) before and after 2 months of daily oral intake of 15 mg of metandienon, and anabolic steroid (Anabolin, 17 alpha-methyl-17beta-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one, Medica, Finland). All athletes continued to train regularly, just as they had done for several years. During administration of metandienon the mean plasma testosterone level fell 69%, from 29.4 +/- 11.6 nmol/1 to 9.1 +/- 7.5 nmol/1. The mean plasma levels of LH and FSH also fell significantly (P less than 0.001 and P less than 0.01, respectively), both about 50%. Because LH and FSH levels were low after administration of the steroid the maximum stimulation values after LRH administration were also lower than pre-treatment values although the mean increments did not differ significantly before and after administration of the anabolic steroid. However, after treatment, the FSH response curve had a biphasic pattern in most subjects, with peaks at 10 to 20 and 50 to 60 min after the iv injection of LRH. Administration of LRH after the treatment period had no effect on FSH secretion in two subjects and no effect on LH secretion in one. Our results show that administration of an anabolic steroid causes a pronounced lowering of plasma levels of testosterone, LH and FSH but causes no gross alteration in the response of LH secretion to stimulation by LRH. The reason for the biphasic response pattern of FSH to LRH administration in most subjects is not known.

Exogenous AAS quickly lower endogenous production of androgen.Here is an example of 15mg of oxandrolone(which is supposed to be mildly suppressive) taken for five days.There was already significant suppression.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/vol84/issue8/images/medium/eg0895923003.gif

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/84/8/2705

Now the OX was taken at 2100h in this study so maybe taking the steroid in the morning will circumvent the suppression?Well,consider the fact that LH in fact pulses every 2 hours.

http://www.endotext.org/male/male5/images/fig2.gif

"During adulthood, gonadotropins are secreted in a pulsatile fashion. In the adult male, LH is secreted in pulses approximately every 2 hours (Fig. 2A) (7). However, considerable variability is observed in LH pulse patterns and there is a wide range of testosterone secretory patterns."
    http://www.endotext.org/male/male5/maleframe5.htm

Pleh.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Pleh.
    HAHA..what's that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    HAHA..what's that mean?
    Had something stuck in my teeth.

tvd220 is offline Member
    ok, thanks for the feedback.
    so pinn, you would say that dbol , even at very low dose, as a maintance is not a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    ok, thanks for the feedback.
    so pinn, you would say that dbol, even at very low dose, as a maintance is not a good idea
    During a cycle it's ok,but I don't like the idea of bridging with dbol .Or even more so at PCT(it will just prolong your recovery)

~Pinnacle~

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Had something stuck in my teeth.

Thread Information