lzicc is offline Senior Member

Test E observation starting cycle

I've done test e cycles many times before. I just started a test/deca cycle last Saturday. I have noticed that within the first few days after my first shot, my sex drive has dropped down to nothing. I have never payed any attention to this in previous cycles. I know that that when this does kick in, my sex drive goes through the roof.

So why is it that test e seems to stop your natural test production right away, but it take s like 3/4 weeks to kick in and feel/see the benefits?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Never heard of this happening. Sex drive is more complex than just having high test levels however; something else might be off.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    so you have never paid attention in your previous test e cycles? so you dont remember if this has happened before??? my sex drive stays the same until it kicks in, then it goes up

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I had no drop in sex drive when I did my test e deca cycle....
    what are your dosages like?

Correct, I have never noticed this before, but I really never paid that much attention. This time I noticed it. I read about this happening to someone else and the reason was that once you introduce the synthetic test into your body, it sees that it does not need to it own anymore. It didn't make sense though, since you should actually be more active. I do feel it though.

Top, 200 mg test e every 3 days, deca , 150mg every 3 days. I have experienced an increase in sex drive at 250 mg ew though. I usually start at 250mg ew and ramp up a month or so into the cycle. This time I decided just to go with the normal amount at start up. I respond to test very well.
    Last edited by lzicc; 12-10-2005 at 01:08 PM.

Thread Information