Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

roid rage question...

ive done 4 cycles previously, and havent noticed any supposed 'roid rage ' in myself, although afew others have commented that my temper is alot quicker during a cycle. is there any solid proof that roid rage occurs? i know its logical because of the influx and potential unbalance of hormones (hell, look at women at their time of the month!!) but ive heard many claims that its just negative propaganda in the media. i always said that the only reason i have lost my temper whilst on roids is because i was put in a situation that cant help make you angry, and i honestly believe that if put in those situations whilst not on cycle, that i would respond in the same way. im saying this as i work as a bouncer, have landed myself in trouble recently (an incident that occured whilst not using steroids ) and want to make sure i remain calm at all times. my next course will be anadrol for 4 weeks and test prop for 10, and ive been told anadrol are the worst for anger problems. anyone shed any light/share experiences with roid rage? none of the shit about being on sustanon and thinking your superman and getting a kicking off 4 guys please hahaha, although that was a classic

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    Ive def noticed it, on a cycle i find my self very easily aggrevated, espec when driving or when arguing with my g/f, off a cycle we just shout and stuff, when im on i tend to smash things.

I used to think roid rage was just hype, but now ive experienced, if im not horny, im angry.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I don't believe in it. I am more "moody" when I'm off...not on.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    I don't believe in it. I am more "moody" when I'm off...not on.

Completely agree!!! Roid rage is a myth.

I do have to admit when I take certain compounds, like Tren . I get irritable but its from other sides. Sweat, tren cough, things like that irritate me causing me to get angry. Its not the gear that's making me angry. Plus sometimes certain people when they're on think they are tougher. So they pissed more easily at other people and little things. Some will agree with me others might not. That's my $,02

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I tend to notice I'm a little quicker to snap, but mostly it's just a issue of mind over matter IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    ive done 4 cycles previously, and havent noticed any supposed 'roid rage' in myself, although afew others have commented that my temper is alot quicker during a cycle. is there any solid proof that roid rage occurs? i know its logical because of the influx and potential unbalance of hormones (hell, look at women at their time of the month!!) but ive heard many claims that its just negative propaganda in the media. i always said that the only reason i have lost my temper whilst on roids is because i was put in a situation that cant help make you angry, and i honestly believe that if put in those situations whilst not on cycle, that i would respond in the same way. im saying this as i work as a bouncer, have landed myself in trouble recently (an incident that occured whilst not using steroids) and want to make sure i remain calm at all times. my next course will be anadrol for 4 weeks and test prop for 10, and ive been told anadrol are the worst for anger problems. anyone shed any light/share experiences with roid rage? none of the shit about being on sustanon and thinking your superman and getting a kicking off 4 guys please hahaha, although that was a classic

I tend to beat my girlfriend up more while on cycle then off.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Completely agree!!! Roid rage is a myth.

I do have to admit when I take certain compounds, like Tren. I get irritable but its from other sides. Sweat, tren cough, things like that irritate me causing me to get angry. Its not the gear that's making me angry. Plus sometimes certain people when they're on think they are tougher. So they pissed more easily at other people and little things. Some will agree with me others might not. That's my $,02
    Exactly...some guys get a little pump on, and they think all of the sudden they're a mean bad ass.

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Exactly...some guys get a little pump on, and they think all of the sudden they're a mean bad ass.
    i think its mostly mental, i can understand if testosterone makes you more aggravated, its a lot of unbalanced, but as far as rage, if you think roids do that to you, youll have "roid rage " IMO

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont get roid rage when on, but im more like.."if someone ****s with me ill kill him" kinda attitude but other then that i feel much better and never get in a fight with my parents or anything

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I actually feel more aggressive when i'm off cycle. I feel better, more confident and more relaxed when i'm on test, even as TRT. I have had to come off recently for the Dr. to get a new 'baseline' and i'm very much on edge and ready to snap. I'm never like this on cycle.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i've definetely snapped during a cycle for reasons i know i wouldn't have if i wasn't. roid rage is a term contributed to the emotional and spontaneous tendancies that happen when hormones and HPTA leves are unsteady or changing. when cycling, i find myself in deep thought, i get angry about things easily, things make me sad, things make my happy... its a crazy roller coaster - but if you know what is going on in your body its quite controllable.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Roid Rage ?? That Shit Is Just A ****ing Myth Ill ****ing Kill A Mother****er If They Go Accusing Me Of That Shit. **** That.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    Roid Rage?? That Shit Is Just A ****ing Myth Ill ****ing Kill A Mother****er If They Go Accusing Me Of That Shit. **** That.
    haha

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    Roid Rage?? That Shit Is Just A ****ing Myth Ill ****ing Kill A Mother****er If They Go Accusing Me Of That Shit. **** That.

LMAO.....

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    "roid rage " is some gay-ass term that the media uses to desribe the increased aggression brought on by high androngen levels from using juice. it's just like any other drug-you have to control it. if you drink and just don't give a damn about how you act you'll soon find yourself in some shitty ass predicaments. you have to be responsible when you're doin this shit or you're gonna end up gettin in trouble.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i get ephedra rage when i increase my dosage. does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    i get ephedra rage when i increase my dosage. does that count?
    I get "fat rage" when I get hungry

Ephedra rage, fat rage , roid rage , come on ppl what other rages?

biganfg is offline Associate Member
    yes i know its been said, but no scientific proof has been found that steroids have a link to rage. I don't believe in it but people think i have been a bit more snappy in the last month since i started my cycle. But its just coz i am tired as and need a good holiday from everything (except the gym and some pussy)

wow thanks very much for your experiences dudes, all of which i can relate to fully. well, except hellmasks "beating up the missus" statement, hehehe

diezell is offline Senior Member
    no truth whatsoever i dont even notice it with tren or anadrol put it that way

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biganfg
    yes i know its been said, but no scientific proof has been found that steroids have a link to rage. I don't believe in it but people think i have been a bit more snappy in the last month since i started my cycle. But its just coz i am tired as and need a good holiday from everything (except the gym and some pussy)
    Road Rage

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    i've definetely snapped during a cycle for reasons i know i wouldn't have if i wasn't. roid rage is a term contributed to the emotional and spontaneous tendancies that happen when hormones and HPTA leves are unsteady or changing. when cycling, i find myself in deep thought, i get angry about things easily, things make me sad, things make my happy... its a crazy roller coaster - but if you know what is going on in your body its quite controllable.
    Thats a good explanation of how i feel, its not that im wanting to go out and kill ppl lol, I just feel so emotional, 1 min im on a high, next i feel so down.

Unoid is offline Member
    When I really want sex and the girlfriend is not i nthe mood I have sex rage. But I just keep the anger to myself and pout lol.

lifter540 is offline Junior Member
    i cant tell the difference whether im on a cycle or not i still get raged easily

lifter540 is offline Junior Member

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I am on Tren and I laugh at anyone who thinks raging is a myth. I just broke my hand from punching the wall 5 minutes ago for the second time on this cycle. I never punched a wall before ever. In two months I now broke it twice. Go ahead and say I need help. I agree, but it is definately enhanced from the AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    I am on Tren and I laugh at anyone who thinks raging is a myth. I just broke my hand from punching the wall 5 minutes ago for the second time on this cycle. I never punched a wall before ever. In two months I now broke it twice. Go ahead and say I need help. I agree, but it is definately enhanced from the AAS.
    damn ul be breakin yer hand doin that, let me guess... a woman made u mad? this thread is pretty old mate, hell, i dont even remember starting it.

fanatic is offline Member
    I think if youre an asshole off you'll be an asshole on and if you can control yourself while off you can control yourself while on. With that being said, I do believe that you are more aggressive while on cycle, but that doesnt HAVE to lead to roid rage . For the most part, the guys I know personally that claim roid rage are extremely insecure guys and get a "superman complex" when on cycle. They're usually the same types that fight the smallest guy in the club evertime they get drunk and get themselves and their friends kicked out.

needledik is offline Associate Member
    i've actually been told by co-workers that im more happy during cycle haha.. and i really think its true cause im so excited to be on the gear... and have the gym to look forward to all day at work that much more ... but i find i am slightly easy aggrivated.. i have broke a couple keyboards in the last 3 weeks, only due to playing a computer game ya i know thats pathetic, but im competitive at everything i do... also it seams im more easily stressed after 7pm.. idk why i heat up after that time, i guess we all react differently..

i honestly think some peoples rage is all due to them getting bigger and alot to do with your mind set... i know a couple guys who feel they have to rage just because their on cycle... yep even more pathetic then me breakin keybaords lol..

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    I think HORNY RAGE is the only one i experience while on. I'm pretty short-fused as it is, but while on, I'd have to say much calmer and happier.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    its real, havent u seen the after school special with ben affleck roid rage is real and it makes u tear up ur room and bang ur hurt shoulder into walls to make it better.

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    I think HORNY RAGE is the only one i experience while on. I'm pretty short-fused as it is, but while on, I'd have to say much calmer and happier.
    Me too. I'm pretty calm naturally, but even more so while on.

i can speak for myself....while on ....i get mad much easier then off cycle...i have a short temper as is...

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    YOu can't say its a myth, when obviously hormone levels are out of balence...the analogy with women during their periods was a pretty good one. I consider it to be 50% in your head and 50% in the gear. Generally the people who say they have roid rage (most of the time, not all the time) are the ones who can't control their anger to begin with. I have noticed my head seems to pop faster whilst on. But the crappy part really comes with PCT, where as depression begins to become your best friend.

Thread Information