Thread: Dosage

wannab200lbs is offline New Member

Dosage

I am currently using Equipoise injectable steroids . I am 155 pounds, about 5'9. Just wondering how much I should be injecting and how regularly. (In cc's please) I work out 3 times a week and need to see more results without getting into any more substances.

I have recently been injecting .5cc twice a week. 1cc in total per week.

Thanks.
    Last edited by wannab200lbs; 12-11-2005 at 11:35 AM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannab200lbs
    I am currently using Equipoise injectable steroids . I am 155 pounds, about 5'9. Just wondering how much I should be injecting and how regularly. (In cc's please) I work out 3 times a week and need to see more results without getting into any more substances.

I have recently been injecting .5cc twice a week. 1cc in total per week.

Thanks.
    That doesn't tell us how many mgs u r injecting a week... what is the concentration of your gear? I think between 400mg/600mg a week is usualy suggested.....

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    If your 155lbs youll grow by simply looking at a barbell. Why not get upto 170-180lbs naturally then juice? Im not here to flame..........

I'm trying to bulk up.
    I am injecting 1ml per week. .5ml on monday and then once again on friday.
    Sorry, I am new to this.

Just to add, I have been working out naturaly for the past 4 years. I want bigger and better results.
    Last edited by wannab200lbs; 12-11-2005 at 12:06 PM.

I'm trying to bulk up.
    I am injecting 1ml per week. .5ml on monday and then once again on friday.
    Sorry, I am new to this.

Just to add, I have been working out naturaly for the past 4 years. I want bigger and better results.
    Diet = bigger and better results. Consume 250g of protein a day, 450g of carbs a day and 50g of fats a day and watch what happens............you will grow. No need for gear at 155lbs.

I think I am going to get some meat suppliment. I do not eat much meat because I don't like the taste.
    I think that might be my major problem with not gaining any weight. I can lift just as much as the big guys at the gym. But I can't gain the results.
    But I am still confused about the amount steroid I should be injecting. Is 1ml enough to be injecting per week? Or should I be doing more?
    Last edited by wannab200lbs; 12-11-2005 at 12:24 PM.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    bro-How old are you?

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Not to flame, but seriously, you like needles over the taste of meat? To get to 200 you need protein and lots of it. (Even with the needle) There are tons of ways to prep meat and fish for different tastes.....and you need to do a LOT more research b4 you stick yourself with a needle.

I am 19 turning 20 in a couple months.

Okay, first off. Why am I here at this web site? Trying to figure out what I should do. Which is doing research. And secondly, I didn't come here to get jumped on about using steroids . I am going to use them weather or not you approve of it. I know how much I have worked out in the past, and the results I have gotten. Also I want to have more results. Which is why I am comming on here asking. But if you are going to be a bunch of dicks. I'm out.

So- let me see if I got this right.
    You are 19
    155lbs
    Vegetarian
    and trying your first cycle with less than 400mg wk of Eq alone? That about cover it?

Okay, first off. Why am I here at this web site? Trying to figure out what I should do. Which is doing research. And secondly, I didn't come here to get jumped on about using steroids. I am going to use them weather or not you approve of it. I know how much I have worked out in the past, and the results I have gotten. Also I want to have more results. Which is why I am comming on here asking. But if you are going to be a bunch of dicks. I'm out.
    Nobody is being a dick. IF you fill out your profile properly we could see stats instead of haveing to ask for them. Also- if you try a little more research before asking- then maybe you would have already gotten the answers t yor questions.

I am doing 1ml/week.
    19years old.
    Not full vegitarian. Eat alot of beans/nuts/fish

As I see it- I don't approve of your use of gear, but also need try to give the best advice I can. If you are not going to eat regular meats like chickenb or beef- try fish and eggs. Check the diet forums on eating to gain weight. You need to add test to your EQ also. IF you are not eating to gain, no matter how much crap you pump in your body- you will not grow. You can't go gettin all pissy at people for voicing their opinion if you are posting in a public forum.

Also- You could do this all in one injection. You don't need two per week.

Okay. I am going to look at the diet forum. I am also going to get some meat suppliment, today actually.
    So you think if I where to get more protien (The rest of my diet is good) and do 1ml shot per week and keep working out. Then I should start to see better results?

Well- I am not sure what dosage you are at- or what your workout looks like so I cannot predict what will happen. What you have to realise is that it doesn't appear that you have the knowledge or experience to be using gear just yet. Being young, and seemingly uneducated about gear does not work in your benefit bro. We all had to start somewhere, but for most of it it took years of research before anything was started. A 10 week cycle of what couldn't be more than 400mg of EQ a week will not yeild much in the way of gains. You would likely see more form a proper diet and workout than the EQ bro. Thats why you are not getting much response from people. I will help you out where I can, but researching will help you find the answers.

Alright thanks. I'll work on it. And post my results.

The reason you are not getting any results, as I said before is down to your diet. I see guys in the gym who love to juice but they overtrain and dont eat properly and no matter how many cycles they do they dont get any bigger or stronger. I am 20 years of age and ive just started my first cycle. I got upto 210lbs without the use of gear. Im the same height as you. My point is you 'wanna be 200lbs'...............you can do this with the right diet. Your expecting a 10 week cycle of equipoise to be the answer. Your problem is down to your diet. You can train your ass off and juice till your eyeballs fall out but if you aint eating like a bodybuilder you aint never gonna be big. Maybe I, and others are sounding like dicks, but being dicks = being truthfully honest.

I have changed my diet and I am also eating a protein supplement (All Whey). Still working out the same amount and I am already noticing a big difference. My chest/arms/sholders are already bulking up more. Thanks for the advise.

Thread Information