justalilguy is offline New Member

where do i go with this

Well since im jewish i never got the feeling of what it was like to wake up on christmas morning, but today santas fat ass fell through my chimney with a bottle of tokkyo deca 300 10 ml and a botlle of 20ml winny v 100mg. i want to do this as my 2nd cycle asap, but i got a few questions. How do i cycle this i was thinkin about 450 ml of deca for bout 7 weeks and doin the winns for weeks 4-7. i dot want to be prickin myself everyday and i heard bout winns bacteria prob, i heard bout drinkin them and i think thats the best way to go bout it, should i drinkem 1/4 cc every day (50mg) a day. also do i got to worry bout deca dick and deca gyno. will i get as good of results with drinkin them ? mods and vets please help with any info you can. just like a 17yr old boy on prom night i await your replies with great anticipation

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Well it looks like Santa went to the wrong house j/k

I would do this:

Weeks 1-8 1.25cc deca /week (split evenly into one inj sun, one wed)

Weeks 1-2 100mg winny eod
    Weeks 3-8 50 mg winny eod

IMO if you could get more winny so you could run it 100mg eod the entire time you would get a lot more out of it
    What happens here, stays here

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree 100% with primo. you just need a little more winny. the winny is run at a higher dosage in the beginning to get you going while the deca kicks in. when the deca kicks, you will have to lower the dosage of winny or you will run out. try to get some more winny if you can. if this is all you can get, you may want to consider waiting. if you're dead set, this is your best way to go. try to get more, but if not, follow primo's cycle.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    I would get some test in there so you dont get deca dick lol

i woudl go with 400 mg of deca and 100 mg of winny ed for 8 weeks deca for 10 weeks

should i be drinkin the winns or playin darts with them??? What are the negatives to drinkin the winns

it dpesn't matter. if you drink it, just mix it with some grapefruit juice. this will help to increase absorption.

Last edited by dane26; 10-15-2001 at 05:25 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't forget to take your milk thistle (800-1000mg/day) and clomid post cycle.

Clomid
    Week 11 300mg day 1, 100mg/day x 10 days, 50mg/day x 10 days

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    drink up brother....

i run clomid this was

wk1 50 mg ed wk2 100 mg eod wk 3 50 mg ed

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Some good points.

M2C

Run the winny 4-8 at 50mg ED. And get some Test! Also up the Deca to 400mg as Shot suggested. I would get some more presents if I we're you.
    Ms Figure

xman is offline Junior Member

?

If you are doing this cycle as cutting cycle, then why didn't you get durabolin instead of deca -durabolin. You will retain more water than with deca. If you are trying to put on some size but are afraid of hairloss or acne, I is proven that adding deca to test will give you greater gains that just doing larger amounts of test. It is the higher doses of test that will cause the negative effects. It sound like you should have done a litttle more research.

ms fig- don't you think the winny would be better off frontloaded while the deca kicks in? whatdaya think?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey bro IMO and I'm sure figure will answer but Winny, for front loading? if we want to do that why don't we run the deca at 800mg for 2 weeks, or throw in some sus at 1000mg for two weeks, or D-Bol or my personall favorite 50mg ED of Viromones!

What do you reackon guys and gals?

there's no doubt he needs more supply. just trying to make something out of what he has.

1st off, my bank account is no where near the size of bill gates, i dont know what you guys do but im a college student and have no aource of income. 2nd ly my source over here is charging me a bit much. but whats your oipioion on this $00 for 20cc botl of 100mg win and 10cc bottle of 300mg deca . and this is after i bulshitted him down a lil

Thread Information