littleguns is offline Associate Member

How much cardio with this cycle?

Okay I am very fearful about getting fat because I cut down so well and I love my abs. However I am bulking now and would like to gain like 2-3 percent bodyfat at MOST in this 8 week time.

My cycle is as follows

Week 1-4, 100mg anadrol daily
    week 1-8, 600mg Deca wk
    week 1-8, 800mg Test wk

I will be running milk thistle and all that wonderful stuff to protect myself.

My calorie intake will be around 4000-5000 calories and I was planning on doing cardio 6 days a week after workouts for 20 mins to nuke 400 calories.

Is this to much cardio will it hurt my gains?

Any input is appreciate, thanks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    test what ?? prop eth cyp ???

also deca should be run longer

also do cardio in the am and lift in the pm if you can. Don't do cardio after weight's because it eat's into your recovery time when you need you PWO meal
    Last edited by stocky121; 12-13-2005 at 11:37 AM.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    IMO that is too much cardio if you are tryin to bulk up...i know what you are sayin about tryin to keep the fat gained down to a minimum, but i think that much might limit your gains since im pretty sure its impossible to bulk and cut at the same time...

goose is offline Banned
    No that is fine....dont forget during PCT,you could run Clen or IGF,if you want to reduce some fat,make sure the 4000-5000 calories is clean food.

goose4.............

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    20 minutes doesn't seem like too much cardio... although it depends on your somotype... personally I can get away with a lot of cardio to keep lean and water weight down while bulking... but I am also meso/endo... and require it.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    No that is fine....dont forget during PCT,you could run Clen or IGF,if you want to reduce some fat,make sure the 4000-5000 calories is clean food.

goose4.............
    if i were you id run the deca and test for two weeks longer at a slightly lower dose to make up for the two extra weeks, unless you have more on hand..

and i would only do cardio 2x week for 20min while on cycle and allow yourself to gain like 3-4%bf since you are on some great bulking roids you can really expect to make some good gains if you allow some leniency
    i love my abs too but i dont understand why you would run a bulking cycle while trying to stay somewhat cut, its just an oxymoron
    then after cycle run clen or igf and slowly cut down on the fat gains during pct and after pct just get cut if you allow yourself the couple months without abs when you do go and end up getting abs you will have noticeably more muscle gains to accompany the rest of your ripped low bf body

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    20 minutes doesn't seem like too much cardio... although it depends on your somotype... personally I can get away with a lot of cardio to keep lean and water weight down while bulking... but I am also meso/endo... and require it.
    thats true in the above post i am only stating what i would do and i am an ectomorph/mesomorph, and if i do cardio i lose gains hardcore

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information