rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

5th week EQ/Test/winny cycle progress report

Im in the 5th week of 600mg eq/wk and 600mg t200/wk and weigh about the same, Ive noticed my strength has improved a lot and it is noticable that my upper body has become more lean looking.My diet is ok, I drink myoplex in the morning 45grams protein and eat chicken breast for lunch and 2 hours after lunch then i come home and work out and drink another myoplex and of course eat dinner. I know this diet isnt good but it should be good enough for me to put on weight. Is it normal to not gain size but not go up in weight. Has anyone else experienced same results as me with this cycle? please everyone hit me back with a reply, I would deeply appreciate all input,
    thanx bros

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You are not eating close to enough!!! Eat double what you are now.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    yea, you need to eat a lot lot lot more it sounds like. Your growth is very much determined by what you eat. 300-350g of protein a day, if you are bulking shoot for 3-4,5,6K cals depending on your size. eat eat eat!

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    at least 6-7 meals..........your only eating 4 meals and 100-150 grams protein, you gotta start eating a lot more, or the juice will go to waste..........good luck

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    bump

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    sounds to me like you not even getting in 1500 cals in. Your wasting your time and money bro...change that asap...start eating, and doing whatever it takes to get your cals to 3-4K, and protein up to 2G's per lb bodyweight, don't waste your time, hard work, and $.

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    i thought eq was supposed to make you hungery as hell ???

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    bump

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I am on a similar cycle myself. 600mg Cyp, 400mg EQ, and 50mg ED Anadrol . I'm the middle of my 3rd week and I am just startin to notice gains. I have been eating a lot. Protein out the wazoo! Bars,drinks,anything I can get my hands on. I eat just about every two hrs. Weather it's a protein drink or food. It's not that hard to get to 3-4k calories a day if you eat every two hrs. Don't stuff yourself though. You have to start early in the morning with breakfast all the way through the day till dinner time and then at bedtime hit another protein shake with some Glutamine in it. Good luck dude!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i feel for him though, gettin 3, 4,5k a day is tough, especially when you have shit to do. goodluck bro, keep us informed.

dj

Thread Information