Krazyk is offline New Member

new to the board need help with cycle

hi im new to the board and any help would be appreciated. i am 5/10 and weight 150, i have two bottles of tess 200, 1 bottle of d-ball, i bottle of decca, and a bottle of V. i would like to know how to admenister these steroids in a way to gain max results. also i would like to get a good work out program if posiable. i have never worked out before and my friend just got huge of this shit so im going to try it. he said he got alot of helpful info from guys on this sight and im lookin to do the same thanks.....Kyle

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, you need to take a step back, and slow down. If you have never worked out before, you need to put all that great stuff you have away. Anabolic steroids are not a beginners drug. Once you have achieved a substancial build, and feel that you need to juice to "aid" you in your building, then fine, but like you said, you HAVE NEVER LIFTED BEFORE. How old are you? You need to come up with a good lifting routine, and sensible diet, and work hard. These three things will yield amazing results. Feel free to ask questions, we're all here to help.
    Good luck, and welcome to the board

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR,

If you've never workout you don't need info on how to take them you need the info on working out frist. Get a few years in the gym, get your diet together, then you could consider doing somthing. At this point you could hurt yourself, your joint and tendents are not ready for to use aas. But it is your body and your call.

JohnnyB

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Hey everyone,
    This is one of my friends. I recommended that he come on here to learn. He doesn't work out and wants to get big. I told him all the same shit you guys are telling him...but he's a stubborn fuck. He is going to do it anyway...so here goes kyle...

1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
    1-10 Deca 400mg
    1-10 T200 400mg
    7-12 Winny 50mg ED
    13-15 Clomid

Better to do it right if your gonna do it anyway...

Peace
    Last edited by Big Rush; 05-16-2002 at 08:17 PM.

Krazyk is offline New Member
    thanks for all the good advice i know yall are right....but just like big rush said i am very hard headed so i am going to do it anyway....so since i am going through with it i would like to know how to organize these steroids in order and by cycles with dosage....and may be a good routine if posiable....thanks

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump for krazy k

Thread Information