ianchov is offline Associate Member

Arrow sustanon250 vs. prop or enantate(for first time user)

Guys, please have a look at http://basskilleronline.com/sustanon250.html
    I think i saw this link from another thread(not hijaking) .

So i was thinking while this is true(and it is true) won`t be good to just stick to sustanon and not try to find Prop.

I`m asking for first cycle mostly. Recently i read a lot about Prop and the only brand that doesn`t hurt is the Viromone which is extremely expensive and hard to find.

Would it be good for first time?

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Go with the prop. from what I've heard you will really like it. I did a cycle of Test 400 pain was pretty bad but not untollerable. Prop. can't be any worse.

AM

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    first time user just go with test e unless you really want to inject every day with prop. Test e you only have to shoot twice a week

Bump! for others

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    i jus finished a 15 week prop only cycle...the BD prop can be painfull, but so what...I shot EOD and it wasnt too bad...next time ill get faramak prop which is a little more, but painfree and maybe go ed...the ED vs. EOD debate is age old here and every one has his own opinion...i found that EOD was o.k. for me to keep blood levels stable...but I also like prop becuase there is virtually no water retention and its fast acting, no waiting for 3-4 weeks...IMO its the best test, but again, you do have to shoot much more often...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Prop is more painfull the t4oo. for youe first cycle you should run test-e or c. this will ber the best to keep blood levels even. it will also give you time to learn how to inject.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    MY next cycle in 2 weeks will be sust250. but for ur first time go w/ test e or c. for better understanding of short cuts (test e=testosterone enthanate, test c= testosterone cypionate ). like gsxxr said it will help give u time to learn hoe to inject. good luck

Thanks, guys..

Generally speaking Test E..

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    I did a deca and sus cycle my first time. I put on over 20 pounds. Definately not all lean mass. I got pretty chunky, but i was still happy about it.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    I get painless prop..cant feel it at all..My QV testE on the other hand cripples me beyond belief..It may be just the person but alot of UG labs are puttin out alot of painless prop now..side by side My test is about 400 times a thicker oil than the prop..this might be the problem..I dont know..I dont cook it I just use it

Thread Information