Would Deca aid after knee surgery?

Supposedly my doc says my ACL is partially torn, waiting on MRI results. Hurt it in MMA fight. I have read that Deca promotes collagen synthesis even at low doses. This is hypothetical, dont know if i will need surgery yet. But would Deca aid in recuperation after surgery? Has anyone tried this and had successful results?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had both my knees done, ortho. after surgery, some time after, I started running deca in my cycles. I dont know what I'd be squating if I hadnt done the deca but w/ it I do 6 plates for reps

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    It would aid in lubbing up your joints. Not sure if that would speed recovery or not though.

It looks like Schwarzenagers been starved and emaciated in an Austrian concentration camp.

Yes Deca Will help in your recovery. But You should be monitored by a doctor during use if you run it which you shouldn't.

You are no were ready to cycle AAS really healthy or not.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Yes, it should IMO. Don't overdo it though if you decide to use it post surgery. Listen to your body first of all.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I recently had surgery on several broken bones in my shoulder after a motorcycle accident.

I got on 250mg of test e, 1 shot eow and 1 shot of deca a week. All I know is that I am amazed by my recovery so far. I feel great, not like I just went head on with a truck 6 weeks ago.

I don't think getting on a real cycle would be a good idea, but really low doses like this have done wonders for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    It looks like Schwarzenagers been starved and emaciated in an Austrian concentration camp.

LOL. Yea, i need to up the food intake BIGTIME. Experimenting with many diff foods this month. We'll see in a month if i need to adjust intake more. But i agree, after a self evaluation, it might be some time yet b4 i cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger
    LOL. Yea, i need to up the food intake BIGTIME. Experimenting with many diff foods this month. We'll see in a month if i need to adjust intake more. But i agree, after a self evaluation, it might be some time yet b4 i cycle.

Good thinking man.

Just up those cals and grow bro. Too many rely on AAS, naturally most can aquire a great physique if there training/diet/rest is down.

Fix that to suit ur goals and I'm sure you'll gain a ton.

Goodluck, I know how shitty post therapy can be. Stay strong and keep your chin up. It seems like it will take forever but stay in there, you'll be back in the gym healed and ready to throw around weights in no time.

My knee is 60 %, kinda been healing itself, which is why i stopped going to gym, didnt want to aggravate more plus other commitments. Also the reason i got so small. Started going to the gym again a few weeks ago. Almost back to normal - 80% strength and size. Then i will reevaluate nutrition needs, workouts, etc when im 100%. Hopefully i will be at peak form and be able to cycle beginning of summer or after summer, most likely after summer tho. Hopefully knee doesnt give out hah.

Thread Information