Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member

www.freecraigtitus.com

Check out this site...www.freecraigtitus.com it shows Titus and Ryans mugshots cause they were arrested in Boston yesterday. It shows the truck they were in and shows Kelly getting arrested in the nail salon. She was gettin her ****in nails done! Shows the swat team bust in and get her on survailence cameras

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    sick--i saw some shit on t.v. last night about this. this is gonna aim even more negative shit at our drugs.

Twisted_Steele is offline Junior Member
    Everything about this story is just retarded. Titus and Ryan must be the dumbest people to ever live.

First- this girl is killed and they decide to burn the body in their own car. Ryan buys lighter fluid at 4am on a CREDIT CARD. So she is not just linked to the car the girl is burned in(not to mention she loses her car), but she is also linked to the accelerant used for the fire. Why not bury the body in the desert with the other 7000 people burried out there never to be found. Or burn the body in a barrel insted of your own car??

2nd- They tell everyone they are going to Boston and leaving the country before they leave......just pack your shit and dissapear and don't let people know where you are going. People talk and tell the cops what you told them.

3rd- How the **** to you stop to get your nails done when you are on the lamb for killing someone and burning them in your car?? You know you are a recognizable figure and the cops are looking for you nationwide, AND you told everyone you were going to Boston to liquidate your assets....didn't she think they would be seen if she popped her head up. I hope her nails look good for prison.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    stupid? yes. idiotic? yes.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted_Steele
    Everything about this story is just retarded. Titus and Ryan must be the dumbest people to ever live.

First- this girl is killed and they decide to burn the body in their own car. Ryan buys lighter fluid at 4am on a CREDIT CARD. So she is not just linked to the car the girl is burned in(not to mention she loses her car), but she is also linked to the accelerant used for the fire. Why not bury the body in the desert with the other 7000 people burried out there never to be found. Or burn the body in a barrel insted of your own car??

2nd- They tell everyone they are going to Boston and leaving the country before they leave......just pack your shit and dissapear and don't let people know where you are going. People talk and tell the cops what you told them.

3rd- How the **** to you stop to get your nails done when you are on the lamb for killing someone and burning them in your car?? You know you are a recognizable figure and the cops are looking for you nationwide, AND you told everyone you were going to Boston to liquidate your assets....didn't she think they would be seen if she popped her head up. I hope her nails look good for prison.
    I agree....

basildog is offline New Member
    Wow, finally my home town is on the map they were arrested in Canton, MA, small town outside of Boston, that is where I grew up. I have to call my buddy who is a cop there and see what really went down. I will get a first hand account of the arrest and report back exactly went down. Can't believe he let his wife get a manicure and take the chance of getting caught, not such a smart couple.

Quote Originally Posted by basildog
    Wow, finally my home town is on the map they were arrested in Canton, MA, small town outside of Boston, that is where I grew up. I have to call my buddy who is a cop there and see what really went down. I will get a first hand account of the arrest and report back exactly went down. Can't believe he let his wife get a manicure and take the chance of getting caught, not such a smart couple.
    Keep us posted. This is getting better or should I say, stupier by the minute

chest6 is offline Banned

yup, not the smartest 2 people out there..

ranran is offline Junior Member
    sad.....disgusting.....pitiful!

Disciple is offline Junior Member
    Maybe Titus and Palumbo will be roomates.

Quote Originally Posted by basildog

they are roid monkeys u expect them to be smart? half of the pro bb cant even talk!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont have the facts here! Why did Craig and Kelly kill someone?(Did they really burn the body, afterwards?) And what does this have to do with drugs? someone explain, please?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    why would anyone want two dumbass murderers freed?

eggactly

dont drop the

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I dont have the facts here! Why did Craig and Kelly kill someone?(Did they really burn the body, afterwards?) And what does this have to do with drugs? someone explain, please?
    The way I understand it, the 3 of them were pretty heavy into shooting meth and the girl that was killed stole alot of money from Craig and Kelley and when Craig found out he strangled her, put her in the trunk of Kelleys car and had a friend driveit to the desert and light it up. The friend said he didn't know there was a body in the trunk til he saw it on the news and then he turned himself in and ratted them out.

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    "cocaine is a hella-of a drug"

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA
    "cocaine is a hella-of a drug"
    yes unfourtently not all of us can come back from that hell of a drug

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    yes unfourtently not all of us can come back from that hell of a drug

indeed

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i thought they were using meth-not coke.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

I believe the words RETARTED sum up their actions.

Thread Information