Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    WTF...................

*this thread is hillarious

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    More so when your balls shrivel up like frozen peas.
    ... ....

Logan13 is offline Banned

nice

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Mine grew so big, it was ripping my pants open and I ended stabbing ppl on the street. I had to get a state enforced penile reduction.
    That is some funny shit.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

Talking

I want to know too, cause I'm so fat I can't see my penis.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    It's common knowledge on AR that Synthol is #1 for penis gains. I have the studies to show it's safety but I'll post them next week, or something.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    your "friend" probably has a small wang huh your "friend" wants to hop on the sauce to get a bigger dong huh poor guy

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Look kid, quit floggin the bishop all day, and hit the weight room. None of us had a big dick at 14, come back in about 6 years man

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe, welcome too the hall of shame!

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    hehe, welcome too the hall of shame!
    Lol First Place!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Testosterone is known to make the female sex organ grow, I don't see why it can't effect a man's post puberty...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Testosterone is known to make the female sex organ grow, I don't see why it can't effect a man's post puberty...
    thats why?

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    thats why?
    I'll explain deeper - testosterone use is KNOWN to increase the post puberty size of the clitoris... which we ALL started as girls, basically, as a fetus until testosterone was either introduced or supressed... so why it can't have further effects on a man's penis size like is does on a womans is beyond me... it probably does - but at a very low rate of increase... too fast and the Mr. Olympia guys would have to wear a basket to hold their twigs and berries on stage...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by goliathS
    my friend is taking deca,test and trem will that make his penis grow as well ? and if not, what will?
    Friend eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior

I would venture to guess that it's because it's not an abundant drug in the females body so things such as virilization etc can indeed occur. Test however is not a foreign substance to a males body thus rendering it useless for penile size increase (even in large dosages).

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goliathS
    this is no laughing matter, Is there anything out there that really works for dick growth?
    Do a Google search for larger penis. All kind of options out there. IMHO all cream, ointments and the likes are scams as are pills and elixirs. Only things that supossedly works are the excersizes where you gradually strecht your manhood.

Post your results when you try your method of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    I would venture to guess that it's because it's not an abundant drug in the females body so things such as virilization etc can indeed occur. Test however is not a foreign substance to a males body thus rendering it useless for penile size increase (even in large dosages).
    It could be that females are much more receptive to the androgenic effects since their bodies were never "masculinized" (if thats a word)... testosterone is not foreign to a females endocrine system - just circulating in a much smaller amount...

But if someone asked me if steroids effect man-hood - I'd say it is much more likely to increase the size than not.

I wonder if there are any abstracts relating puberty testosterone levels in boys with the sex organ size... like, "Penis Growth in During Puberty in Adolecent Boys Directly Related to Endogenous Testosterone Levels" - doubt it... And that would bring any real conclusions about post puberty adults...

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Wrap it in a bag of ice, then hit it with a hammer repeatedly.......I would imagine it would grow and inch or two....atleast in diameter.

If that does not encourage the little wanker....then you might want to consider sex re-assignment surgery.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember in grade 5, I went to school in Asia, and noticed that in gym class that my manhood was much bigger than the other students. I went home and asked my parents "Is my manhood bigger than the other students because I'm not Asian?" My mom answered "No, it's because you are 30."

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I remember in grade 5, I went to school in Asia, and noticed that in gym class that my manhood was much bigger than the other students. I went home and asked my parents "Is my manhood bigger than the other students because I'm not Asian?" My mom answered "No, it's because you are 30."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information