menna is offline New Member

Test and lower back

My lower back sucks. It has been hurting for a good two months now. I can't do dead lifts squats bent over rows or T-bars withough a pain in my lower back and my body giving out. It hurts when I am sitting in a chiar and when I bend over to pic something up and when I get out of bed in the moring. I was woundering should I do a cycle of Test E for 10 weeks with proper PCT after and stick to a workout with out those excersises I mentioned above. Or should I take a month off from lifting and work on cardio and abs and keep my protien high so I dont loose muscle.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    nooo, i would definately wait 'til you're ready to rock before you start your juice. i had simalar problems, my bi and pec tendons were feeling really weak and i felt like i might strain or tear something, i thought about using some suspension and insuliin and i was already on growth trying to get it to heal quicker, but i got some igf-1 and it's really helped. i'm not 100% but i'm just about ready to start my cycle.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by menna
    My lower back sucks. It has been hurting for a good two months now. I can't do dead lifts squats bent over rows or T-bars withough a pain in my lower back and my body giving out. It hurts when I am sitting in a chiar and when I bend over to pic something up and when I get out of bed in the moring. I was woundering should I do a cycle of Test E for 10 weeks with proper PCT after and stick to a workout with out those excersises I mentioned above. Or should I take a month off from lifting and work on cardio and abs and keep my protien high so I dont loose muscle.
    how is your general health? also how is your posture when standing and sitting? any slouching? do your shoes have a heal on them? and if they do do you stand all day?

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    sorry to hear about your back .. id wait until youre healed up .. 4 weeks into my cycle my elbow tendonitis flared up really limiting my ability to curl .also my back went out so im pretty banged up but i decided to keep trucking and keep a positive attitude and bang away with what i have .. i really wanted to blow up my arms but cant ... get real healthy then tear it up ...good luck

Thread Information