curiouskid1 is offline New Member

Question Like the name I am curious....

Hey I am a new jack on this site and in the whole weight lifting world. So I am sorry if my posts seems general but I am really curious about doing a cycle. I talked to a lot of friends at first that I know have done it before and I almost took alot of their advice until one put me on to this site here. Since I have begun to read this site I have learned so much more then I ever could have from my friends. Everything from the suggestion post to the Educational forum have been extremly helpful in me making my decision. But i really need help on what I should do to prepare myself for my first cycle, what would be the best for me to take, how long, etc.....I know this is general but I am just gettin started and I know u guys can help me out. Below is a cycle my friend suggested, but after reading about the anti-e's and there effects I am not sure if I am gettin the right information....
    --He told me to do a 6 week cycle of Sus. To break it down he said I should do:
    Week1 - 200 mg
    week 2 - 300 mg
    week 3 - 500mg
    week 4 - 500 mg
    week 5 - 300 mg
    week 6 - 200 mg
    I am really not sure if this is correctly how it should be done. Should I stack it, would winny be good to stack with, what do u think...Here is a lil about me that might help you help me out....
    Aight my stats are - male, 20 years old, 6 feet tall, 225 lbs, my body fat I am not sure about but it is higher then it should be. As for my expectations, what I want to do with my body, I would like to tone up but also bulk up w/o gaining any more weight, in fact I want to actually go down in weight to about 215lbs.
    Thanx a lot for reading my post and for your help...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    First step bro is to get your bf down to where you want it. I would work on your diet. That is the only way to lower your bf%. Secondly ad some cardio to help cut bf% more. You might ad some ECA or clen but that's it for now IMO. Save your receptors for when you are more ready.

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    Well, im no expert but if your new to the whole scene there is a few things I would do:

1) Get a rock solid routine down

2) Get a rock solid diet program started

3) set a goal, maybe you want to get down to a certain body fat % and lose some extra lbs. It sounds like you want to bulk and cut at the same time, but IMO you have to do one or the other..

4) research your cycle throughly and gather the correct components BEFORE you start.

This is just my opinion but if your new to lifting, I suggest training for a while first and see how your body reacts just naturally your still pretty young. Also, you need to learn how to train and eat... otherwise how are you gonna make any progress? I don't think AS is the answer for you just yet.

curiouskid1 is offline New Member
    Thanx guys for the replies and as of late I have started changing my diet and doing a lot of cardio, ie swimming and running and I am starting to notice a trim down in my body. Since I posted this I have lost about 10 lbs. I am contining with this and I am starting a weight routine this week coming up...I guess thats it for now thanx for the advice and I am open to more suggestions thanx.....

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    You have a lot of good advice already, here's a bit more from a FAQ that I am working on that might help!

===============================================

Q: How can I gain 15-20 pounds of muscle and lose some body fat at he same time?

A: You can’t. To lose fat, you need to have a caloric deficit. To gain muscle you need to have a caloric surplus. Pick one: gaining muscle or losing fat.

Most people concentrate on bulking one cycle, and cutting another cycle--that way you do only one thing and do it 100%.

Q: Which steroids cause fat loss?

A: Steroids have no direct effect on fat loss. Adding muscle will lower your body fat level and make you look leaner, but steroids don’t burn fat, they build muscle.

Having more lean body mass means you will burn more calories per day, which might lead to fat loss. Having more muscle gives you a lot more motivation to lose fat and show off what you worked so hard to achieve!

ECA (Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin), Clenbuterol (Clen ) and T3 (a thyroid hormone also know as Cytomel or liothyronine) are used to burn off fat.

Q: What is the best drug for losing fat?

A: You might not want to hear this, but the best way to lose fat is diet and cardio. (Cardio is slang for aerobic exercises like running, swimming, bike riding, step machine, etc.)

Diet and cardio are the foundation of any fat loss program. A good diet is not too strict; you want to reduce your caloric intake by no more than 1000 to 1500 calories a day--that will results in about one to one and a half pounds of fat loss a week. Doing cardio for 45 minutes a day 3-5 times a week will also burn calories and increase your body’s metabolism. Upping the amount of cardio will increase fat loss--but it may also increase muscle loss as well.

If you are on a good program of diet and cardio, only then should you consider things like ECA, Clen and T3 to raise your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Don’t even consider ECA, Clen and T3 until you have a good diet and cardio program that works! Unless the rest of your house is in order, the abovementioned drugs won’t do much of anything for you.

(A couch potato that eats pizza and drinks soda and takes Clen, T3 and ECA won’t get ripped--they will just put on weight just a little slower than if they didn’t take the drugs.)

T3 is a synthetic version of the human thyroid hormone and should be used only with extreme care and under rigid dosing schedules. Many body builders won’t touch it due to the “rebound effect.” T3 shuts down normal thyroid functions and may keep them suppressed for a considerable amount of time after you quit taking it, thus causing you to become fat again once you stop. The longer you use T3 and the larger the doses, the worse the rebound effect becomes.

Read CYCLEON’s Formula for Cycling and Dosing T3 for more information on how to use T3 and how to schedule dosages.

Don’t expect miracles. Losing 1-2 pounds of fat a week is about the best you can expect and 3 pounds a week is pushing it. Losing more than that is unhealthy and usually results in a rebound effect once the diet is over. (The rebound effect is where you add back the weight you lost--and sometimes more.)

Fat doesn’t grow overnight--so don’t expect to lose it overnight either.

Q: What’s a good diet for losing weight?

A: That’s not an easy question to answer; there are many philosophies and many variable to take into account, but here are some simple guidelines to get you started.

The main goal is to reduce the calories you consume while keeping a diet that is still high in protein, with moderate complex carbohydrates, not too much fat and plenty of fiber, vitamins and minerals.

The easiest way to do that is to get rid of “junk food,” that is food that is high in calories relative to its nutritional benefits. Junk foods include most fast food, soda, salty snacks (like potato chips), fried foods, pizza, candy, sweets, beer & alcohol--the list goes on and on! Stick to quality food, it’s much harder to get fat when you eat good food.

Protein: eat a moderate amount of protein from low-fat protein sources: lean meats (chicken, lean ground beef, chicken & turkey, lean cuts of beef and pork, trim the fat off any cuts of meat that still have it), fish (except salmon, mackerel and sardines--they are fatty fishes), low-fat dairy products (low-fat milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, NOT regular cheese, even low-fat cheese is relatively fatty!), egg whites (the yolks are high in fat and cholesterol) and tofu are examples of good, low-fat protein sources.

Complex Carbohydrates: Not all carbohydrates are created equal. Simple carbohydrates like sugars and starches metabolize very fast and send blood-sugar levels up very high--thus preventing fat from metabolizing and causing the sugars to be stored as fat--not good for a diet! Complex carbohydrates are metabolized slowly, so you get a slow, steady release into the system that will still allow you energy to work out, but not enough to store as fat. Good sources of complex carbohydrates are: whole-grain cereals (museli, whole-wheat bread), beans, rice (esp. brown rice), potatoes, some pastas, fruits and vegetables. Keep the complex carbohydrates low-to-moderate, too many calories from complex carbs and you won’t have a caloric deficit and thus, you won’t burn fat. Too few complex carbohydrates and you won’t have energy to work out (and your body will be forced to burn protein for energy).

Fats: when you are dieting, less fat is better. Try to remove as much fat as you can, but don’t go too crazy, you need some fat; there are essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins that your body needs. Foods high in fat to be avoided: fried foods, fast foods (most are high in fat), hamburgers (unless they are made of very lean beef--most fast-food burgers aren’t), egg yolks, cheese, fatty cuts of meat, chicken skin, whole milk, salad dressings, mayonnaise, cream, non-dairy creamer, oil, Chinese food (most have lots of oil in the stir-fry) and the list goes on and on. Fatty foods taste good and are popular. Get used to checking the labels on the foods you buy and see what the fat content is.

That’s a very simple starters guide. Diet can be a complex topic, but this should give you a good starting point.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Ajax, do you write all that yourself?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Yep. Wrote it once, keep it on the computer and cut & paste it over and over and over!

Thread Information