Thread: Needle size

lzicc is offline Senior Member

Needle size

I've done a half dozen or so cycles in the past and I have always used 25 guage pins, 1" long for glute shots. This cycle that I started about 4 weeks ago, I decided to go to a 23 guage, 1 1/2 and what a difference. When I am jabbing, I can't tell the difference between the 25 and the 23 going in, but man, it is so much easier to inject. I actually feel less soreness the next day using the 23 guage. In fact I hardly feel sore at all. What a difference.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I've done a half dozen or so cycles in the past and I have always used 25 guage pins, 1" long for glute shots. This cycle that I started about 4 weeks ago, I decided to go to a 23 guage, 1 1/2 and what a difference. When I am jabbing, I can't tell the difference between the 25 and the 23 going in, but man, it is so much easier to inject. I actually feel less soreness the next day using the 23 guage. In fact I hardly feel sore at all. What a difference.

Yea I've always used 23 Gauge 1.5 for glute shots. Everywhere else I tend to use 25 gauge 1 inch. Then of course the infamous slin pins that hold the real good stuff

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yup. 25g takes a lil effort to push compared to 23g. Much easier when you are twisted around tryin to concentrate and not move the needle

I prefer 23g for all my injections.....1.5"ers for glutes and 1"ers everywhere else.

Thread Information