wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

keeping tren gains

Tren is supposedly 3x as anabolic as test. will you be able to keep more gains from tren?

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I seem to....I dont "gain" as much but seem to keep more of what I did vs test or especially dbol .

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    Tren is supposedly 3x as anabolic as test. will you be able to keep more gains from tren?

Can you be a little bit more specific? Gains as far as what? Strength? Size? If asking overall I'd say the abiltiy to keep gains is based on PCT. Proper PCT will allow you to retain the majority of your gains regardless of what compound used. Obviously there are a few compounds that you will plain and simple not retain a lot of if anything. D-bol, Drol, Highly androgenic compounds, etc..................

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    i always hear people say they get huge gains from tren .

Jahova- you don't retain as much off highly androgenic compounds? THis would answer my question because isn't tren very androgenic?

Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    i always hear people say they get huge gains from tren .

Jahova- you don't retain as much off highly androgenic compounds? THis would answer my question because isn't tren very androgenic?

It's actually both. Highly anabolic and androgenic, but there is little to no water weight associated with it. The gear that has a lot of water weight that comes a long with it is typically the gear that you dont keep as much from. I do have to say with my experience with tren I have gotten great gains but also a lot of sides. Even at a low dose of 50mgs ED I was contemplating on dropping it. Great strength and LBM gains. Nothing where you're going to gain tons of weight but definitely a great synergist in all cycles...........
    Last edited by SPIKE; 01-05-2006 at 05:31 PM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm, good info jay. as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    It's actually both. Highly anabolic and androgenic, but there is little to no water weight associated with it. The gear that has a lot of water weight that comes a long with it is typically the gear that you dont keep as much from. I do have to say with my experience with tren I have gotten great gains but also a lot of sides. Even at a low dose of 50mgs ED I was contemplating on dropping it. Great strength and LBM gains. Nothing where you're going to gain tons of weight but definitely a great synergist in all cycles...........

True...

Anabolic /androgenic ratio of
    500:500

Great strength gains...no water weight...easily maintainable gains with proper pct...sides can be a b*tch though...

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    my buddy get's no sides off of .75mgs ed. he is about 1.5wks in running tren ace. stregnth is crazy and he's getting noticably more defined. maybe it's a little early, but he's doing great!

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    my buddy get's no sides off of .75mgs ed.

I'm jealous, my workout partner runs no less then 100mgs ED and gets no sides what so ever. An occasional Cough at injection time and that's it. I thought God said we were all created equal??

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Can I ask what sides are you getting with tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Can I ask what sides are you getting with tren?

When I was taking Tren -E I was got the worst acne ever and excesive sweating. I cut it off 2 weeks into it so who knows if it would have worsened. When taking 50mgs ED of Tren-A I was getting an occasional Tren cough and horrible night sweats. That I can deal with as long as the gains prove to outweigh the sides. This past run they did, we'll see what the future has to hold....................

IBD I see you. Come on and chime in you smart bastard.........LOL

Thread Information