Thread: Hardening cycle

bigrose is offline Associate Member

Hardening cycle

alright. My cycle history goes like this. dbol only before i knew anything like 3 years ago. then i did a sustanon 500mg/wk 10wk cycle, followed later by a sustanon 750mg/wk 10wks with winstrol 50mg/day for the last 4. i started learning more and more and most recently (about 2mo ago) i finished test e 600/wk for 12 week with deca 400/wk for 10 weeks. i used proper pct every time. now i want to basically harden up, and loose a little body fat. i wanted everyone's opinion on a few things. i'm thinking about

test e 500mg/wk wks 1-12
    eq 400mg/wk wks 1-10
    tren a 75mg EOD wks 1-12
    winstrol 50mg ED wks 9-12

now here's my problem. i want to maybe start the cycle with 40mg ED dbol for the first 4 wks, but i dont know if that will be bad with the winstrol at the end. also, i have access to primo and i really want to add that in there. what would you guys think of adding clen /t3? clen for the last 2wks and 2wks post cycle, and t3 starting wk 3. i will also take b6 and nolvadex throughout and clomid and maybe hcg after. thanks for any and all input.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Why not Prop Instead of Test E?

BTW- I would def add the Primo in there. My boy Hova is always preaching to me bout this compound and he finally has me ready to try it.

i have always liked enan but i was also thinking about maybe starting with prop instead of dbol . my buddies say it hurts like hell.

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    I like test e it has always been my favorite. I would pick either clomid or t3 to run. Nolva will be a good pct to run. good luck bro.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    First off I would add the T3 at 12.5mcg-25mcg throughout the entire cycle from weeks 1-12. Reason being that Tren will lower thyroid functions so by adding some T3 you can really turn up that metabolism.

Secondly I would run the Prop b/c you will be needing to run ED injections with the Tren-A so may as well mix it in one syringe with that Prop. Test E can be used in cutters though, I am using 500 mgs of Test-E in my next cutter. It all comes down to ancilleries and diet..............

As Frankie stated everyone knows how I feel about Primo. The only downside is price. If it is an issue then go with what you have. Personally I dont like EQ. I feel as if it doesnt do much under 600mgs and even at that dose it takes so dam long to kick in. On a 12 weeker you want to start seeing results off the bat, hence your Tren and prop use.

If you want a true hardening cycle cut out the D-bol and run it a little bit differently. Heres what I would do (Based on what you're using but substituting the D-bol).

Weeks 1-4-----------> 50mgs Var ED
    Weeks 1-12----------> 75-100mgs Prop ED
    Weeks 1-12----------> 50mgs Tren-A ED
    Weeks 1-12---------->12.5-25mcg T3 ED
    Weeks 9-12----------> 50mgs Winny ED

PCT will start 3 days after last injection.......

The reason I didnt put the EQ in there is that I dont think you really need it. Tren, Prop, Var then finalizing it with Winny will give you sick results if Diet and training is on point.

[QUOTE=Jayhova16]First off I would add the T3 at 12.5mcg-25mcg throughout the entire cycle from weeks 1-12. Reason being that Tren will lower thyroid functions so by adding some T3 you can really turn up that metabolism.

I totally forgot about this..You can always count on Jay to come correct. He is one of the most knowledgable people on this board!

thanks alot for the help guys. i appreciate it.

hey a ug lab i trust around me is about to put out a blend of 100mg tren enanthate / 100mg primo. if that materializes, would you stick with the prop or switch to enanthate once or twice a week because of the less frequent tren inj.?

You should be injecting the Tren ED so I would just stick with the Prop and take them simultaneously in one pin.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wat jay has lined out is great just run the winny 3 days past the last prop shot and your good to go!

I totally forgot about this..You can always count on Jay to come correct. He is one of the most knowledgable people on this board!
    bit of a fan club there eh jay!!

No fan club Booz, you're still my main nukka .

It's all love here, we're all trying to learn and reach our goals. I hate seeing arguments here, if there's a misconception there are always Mods and Vets to clean them up for us. Not to mention plenty of other very knowledgeable members that help out daily. Who needs a hug????

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    No fan club Booz, you're still my main nukka .

It's all love here, we're all trying to learn and reach our goals. I hate seeing arguments here, if there's a misconception there are always Mods and Vets to clean them up for us. Not to mention plenty of other very knowledgeable members that help out daily. Who needs a hug????
    i know jay im only ribbin ya mate!!you know that dontcha???

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i know jay im only ribbin ya mate!!you know that dontcha???

Of course Booz. I know you all too well then to take anything you say to heart

thanks again for all your help guys. great to get so many replies. if there is ever anything i can do for you let me know.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like that cycle, maybe add the clen but i don't think you will notice the primo with all the other compounds.

Thread Information