JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member

What dosages of nolva would you take if you saw signs of gyno?

ive done alot of searching on this board for dosages.. and ive seen everything from 20mg, up to 80 mg.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    40mg till symptoms subside. and in my case, took 24 hours and it was gone. then run 10mg for the rest of the cycle.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Load with at least 40 first day, (go as high as 80 if symptoms come on severely and suddenly) reduce and hold at 20mg/day until symptoms subside, then try 10mg/day until you finish with your clomid. If symptoms recur, bump back up to the 20mg/day dosage and leave it there. Don't stop taking it until you finish the clomid course.

Remember that Nolvadex will interfere (slightly) with gains, so don't use it until you are sure you need it, or know that you will need it because you are on some really insane stack.

Don't expect it to do much for deca -induced gyno. Winstrol is said by many to help with deca-type gyno, but I have no first-hand experience with that.

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    yeah iam going to be selling my deca and buying eq instead, you guys dont understand how happy iam to of found this board.. i would have been pumpin 2 cc's deca, and 2 cc's sus in my ass never knowing about gyno.. (thx to all my GREAT friends in the gym who know nothing)

its kinda funny actually, i tried telling them about deca, and how it causes gyno, and they all laughed at me telling me iam wrong.. but i know the deal )

Thread Information