Taurus is offline Member

nearing end of VAR cycle!

1-10 var @75mg ed
    1-10 milk thistle @1000mg ed
    1-10 fish/flax oil
    1-10 flush free niacin
    1-10 hawthorne berry extract

10-15 clomid/nolv/trib pct

i am 7 weeks into the cycle. for the first 5 weeks i didnt notice that much of a difference. weeks 6-7, i have seen drastic strength changes, and drastic changes in the shape of my body.

my question is, i was going to do a 10 week cycle, but seeing as though i am only just seeing results, should i continue it up to 14 weeks? i have all the mass i will ever need, and i only took var cuz i wanted to shape my body. only now am i seeing the changes that i thought i would see in the begining.

i could also end this cycle after 10 weeks as proposed, and then take time off and do it again, but i dont want to waste the first 6 weeks of the next cycle either. i have had no visible side effects ( i know that does not mean to say i dont have any side effects, but there none that i can tell of). my sex drive is fine also.

anyone have any experience with 14 week var cycles? what would be the dangers of continuing this past the 10 weeks? i have been taking 1000mg of milk thistle throughout. Any help will be appreciated.

Taurus is offline Member
    anybody?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I see you are listening to your body, and that is good. I think you would be fine and sounds like you are going to be satisfied at week 10. coin flip right now...just wait and see

have you grown in size with anavar ????

Whats your stats?

Taurus is offline Member
    my stats are:

6'1
    205lbs
    10% bf

i havent gained much mass. but i have definately cut up, which makes me look bigger. i have also lost fat from the sides of my stomach, which is making my lats look bigger, and in turn i am looking much wider. my back has transformed drastically. at my gym, everyone thinks i am on a heavy anabolic , i.e... test e & deca etc.

my sole purpose from this cycle was to rip down, thats it. i dont want any more size. i just wanted to know if i could continue the cycle for 14 weeks taking into considertaion that i have not felt any edverse side effects up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    my stats are:

6'1
    205lbs
    10% bf

i havent gained much mass. but i have definately cut up, which makes me look bigger. i have also lost fat from the sides of my stomach, which is making my lats look bigger, and in turn i am looking much wider. my back has transformed drastically. at my gym, everyone thinks i am on a heavy anabolic , i.e... test e & deca etc.

my sole purpose from this cycle was to rip down, thats it. i dont want any more size. i just wanted to know if i could continue the cycle for 14 weeks taking into considertaion that i have not felt any edverse side effects up to date.

What did you weigh before?
    So you noticed fat loss on your saddlebags and stomach? alot ? or alittle? Go down inches in pants?

Glad to hear it worked well for you, I'm leaning on using anavar in my next cycle along with something else.

Me personally, I wouldn't go over 10 weeks. 14 weeks is to long a time for your test to be down, and to be on a 17aa even though it's milder.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Blood work at this point would help out a ton.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    having bloodwork done while on...my results are gonna be way off right. maybe i should do that. i think thats the only way.

how will i know how bad the results are, cuz even if they aint that bad, the doc is gonna blow a gasket cuz my results are bound to be off... should i tell him what i am on?

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    having bloodwork done while on...my results are gonna be way off right. maybe i should do that. i think thats the only way.

how will i know how bad the results are, cuz even if they aint that bad, the doc is gonna blow a gasket cuz my results are bound to be off... should i tell him what i am on?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You don't have to say shit, there are also plenty of places online that do blood work out sourcing and you are not looking at T levels. i would look at liver activity to determine if you have elevated Liver enzymes. This would help make you decision much easier.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    hey man, how much muscle have you gained? and how much BF have you lost?

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    hey man, how much muscle have you..................lol

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    One thing to bear in mind is that Var is pretty hard on your lipid profile -I'd pay attention to your HDL/LDL and your total cholesterol. If they're really bad I'd say you should think twice about staying on much longer, esp if you have any heart disease on your family. I would think that's probably the only thing a doctor would notice on Var. That relates to liver enzymes mentioned above.

Just my .02. I've done Var/Prop but never Var alone, myself.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themetalmich
    hahaha. that made me laugh, bro

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    One thing to bear in mind is that Var is pretty hard on your lipid profile -I'd pay attention to your HDL/LDL and your total cholesterol. If they're really bad I'd say you should think twice about staying on much longer, esp if you have any heart disease on your family. I would think that's probably the only thing a doctor would notice on Var. That relates to liver enzymes mentioned above.

Just my .02. I've done Var/Prop but never Var alone, myself.
    Absofvckingloutly !!!! I love Var but it destroyed my Cholesterol levels. Get them checked.

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themetalmich
    haha..we heard him the first time

judge_dread is offline Member
    If I were u I wouldn't extend my Var cycle more than 5 weeks ,Var is an alkylated so it's pretty hard on the liver.The same goes for your HDL/LDL profiles so doing a blood test right now will show you the way to go...which is to stop it now!

Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    If I were u I wouldn't extend my Var cycle more than 5 weeks ,Var is an alkylated so it's pretty hard on the liver.The same goes for your HDL/LDL profiles so doing a blood test right now will show you the way to go...which is to stop it now!
    Can you show me some study or research that says Var is hard on the liver ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Can you show me some study or research that says Var is hard on the liver ?
    Sorry miss kale but i won't show u...I have read it in numerous articles tho.In high doses and for an extended period yea it effects liver enzymes SGPT /SGOT.I have personal experience too...I was in Var last summer and my blood test was the proof of that...Afte all do u know any oral steroid that is not hard?

Well I have used it as well, 10 weeks at 100mg a week and it didnt do anything to my liver. Here is a part of the post on Anavar in the Steroid Review forum.

Click Drug Name to View Profile: Anavar

Taurus is offline Member
    thanks for the responses guys. i have been taking 2 tsp of fish/flax oil every day along with flush free niacin to help my cholesterol levels. and i have been taking 1000mg of milk thistle for the liver. no heart problems in my family history.

as far as gaining muscle goes. i started at 207 lbs, and 7 weeks in i am at 205 lbs, but i am a lot more cut. my arms feel alot bigger, as all my t-shirts are tighter around the arms. so, i guess i have gained muscle cuz my arms have grown in size, and the weight lost has to be fatloss.

i cannot say how much fat i have lost and how much muscle i have gained, but i have definately done both. bare in my mind, my diet is very strict; 275-300g of protein, 200-225g of carbs, 50-80g of fat. i work on 5 days on, 2 days off split... and funnily enough, i have done no cardio!

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    one question why are you taking so much milk thistle? Their is no need for that much

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    No cardio that is fuc**** retarted no wonder you didnt notice anything until 5 weaks

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.SHRED
    one question why are you taking so much milk thistle? Their is no need for that much
    better safe then sorry. its cheap as hell, and there is no adverse side effects of milk thistle at that dose.

In terms of no cardio, i did no cardio cuz i dont want to lose muscle. i just want to shape my body.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.SHRED
    1g of milk thistle isnt a big deal at all

[QUOTE=Kale]Well I have used it as well, 10 weeks at 100mg a week and it didnt do anything to my liver. Here is a part of the post on Anavar in the Steroid Review forum.

100mg ED for 10 weeks?? wow I wish I could the same...Have u done blood tests while on?

Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    100mg ED for 10 weeks?? wow I wish I could the same...Have u done blood tests while on?
    read carefully bro. it says 10 weeks, 100mg per week. not ed

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    read carefully bro. it says 10 weeks, 100mg per week. not ed
    Actually that was a mistake, I was doing 100mg ED Thanks for pointing that out.

I didnt do blood Tests while on but I did do them about two weeks after I stopped. My liver function was normal but man my Cholesterol levels were completely through the roof. I dont have Cholesterol problems normally. I had to go on Niacin, Galic Oil and Lipitor for three weeks but the levels came back to earth pretty quickly. Next time I do var I will be doing all the supps to keep it under control while on cycle. I know a couple of other guys who were doing it at the same time as me and they all had that same problem with Cholesterol but no liver problems.

chest6 is offline Banned
    So Im guessing this is a cutting cycle? Have you GAINED any mass while cutting up?

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    So Im guessing this is a cutting cycle? Have you GAINED any mass while cutting up?
    i have gained mass. my chest looks fuller, my arms are bigger in size and more cut, and my back is also wider and alot more cut. but, i have lost weight, which can only mean that i have reduced body fat, which is also visibly noticeable.

endpoint is offline New Member
    Not to hijack your thread again. But how much strength have you gained?
    i am interested because you said DRASTIC. sounds good.

again no answer...sorry if im hijacking it

thanks

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by endpoint
    Not to hijack your thread again. But how much strength have you gained?
    i am interested because you said DRASTIC. sounds good.

again no answer...sorry if im hijacking it

thanks
    through the first 6 weeks, i didnt notice much of an increase in strength. i would add weights to all my compound excercises and it wasnt working. on the 6th week, i just felt different. somehow i knew i could lift more. i was doing chest that day, and i added 40 pounds to my bench, and 30 pounds to my incline. the next day, i did leg press, and i added 80 pounds to that. i also added 20 pounds to my military press, and 30 pounds to my bent over row.

it really sucks that this strength came towards the end of my cycle. i look so much fuller now. i had this stobborn fat around my nipples for like almost 4 yrs. even though my chest was cut, i could never get rid of it. i knew it wasnt gyno cuz i have never done roids before. but now, my chest has become nicely shaped... the fat has all but dissappeared. like i say, i only wish the strength had come earlier...but i guess i cant complain.

my pct for this cycle is the same as pheedno's:

100 clomid and 40 nolv for 30 days. i am adding tongkat ali and kre-alkalyn along with some clen . i know var is very mild and some may think i am going overkill on pct, but better safe than sorry i say.

there are no negatives for going overkill on pct is there?

there are no negatives for going overkill on pct is there?
    dont over kill anything bro. what if you run a lengthy cycle some day? how much pct will you do then? imo, just stop when you feel sex drive back to normal.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    dont over kill anything bro. what if you run a lengthy cycle some day? how much pct will you do then? imo, just stop when you feel sex drive back to normal.
    my sex drive is as strong now as it is off cycle... and i still have 2 weeks of the var to go! i havent felt any side effects (touch wood)... my boys are the same size now as when off cycle too! how should i gauge this?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    my sex drive is as strong now as it is off cycle... and i still have 2 weeks of the var to go! i havent felt any side effects (touch wood)... my boys are the same size now as when off cycle too! how should i gauge this?
    I had same experience. I usually see smaller size "boyz" while running test, but anavar only nothing changed. Sex drive stayed normal, but def. not as high while running test.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member

how important is sleep compared with calories?

Say you had this choice for a bulking cycle. You work a lot and I mean a lot. 5 hours sleep a night with 3500 calories or 7 hours with 2500 calories. Thanks

Jdog55

Hard Head is offline Member
    Why don't you start on those Red Kats now?

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Why don't you start on those Red Kats now?
    is this question directed at me?...if so... what would be the benefits of starting it now as against starting at the end of the cycle?

Thread Information