KeyMastur is offline VET

gettin bigger already

just shot up for the first shot of my next cycle. i think i'm gettin bigger already. haha. did a new technique for shootin the needle. when i say new, i mean new that i haven't used before. pinched my ass cheek before sticking the needle in and didn't feel a thing. usually i can feel that needle breaking the skin and i pull out and try a different spot, but not this time. DAMN, LOOK, MY LETTERS ARE GETTING BIGGER TOO. haha...

oh yeah, i took a shot of Organon Sus250 redi-ject. peace !

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    did you use the redi ject needle or did you transfer? i heard those redi jects are like hammering a nail into your ass. never used them, not real familiar with the redi jects

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    18 gauge?? fun stuff

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya, i saw his pic of his redi-j's in the picture forum, i draw out with, 18G then switch to 23g, There's no way im stickin that in my booty! . I don't want to bleed to death...LOL! .........

Hey keymastur, what else are you runnin and what doses bro?

Holla back

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    You gotta be crazy to hit the ready jets when its so easy to transfer..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    What I did was take the needles off of some pins that I got from carecenter about a year ago. They're 23 gauge, and that's the biggest I'm gonna stick in my ass. So, instead of transferring the juice, I just switched the needles. Heck, I didn't even bring the needles back with me when I crossed the border. The new Sus 250 redi-jects come with the needle packaged separately, so I just threw them away.

I'm runnin the Sus at 500 mg / week for 8 weeks and Winny 100 mg / cc EOD. The Winny doesn't start up until about halfway through the Sus. I've got it planned out to where I'll stop the Sus, and have like 2 or 3 more shots of Winny left. I know you're all sayin, why not Deca ? But I've already answered that a million times, so fuggetaboutit.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    due to the half life of winnie you should run it everyday youll be fine with the sust and winnie

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    pure- you think he should run it everyday eventhough it's 100mg/cc? just wondering

Thread Information