needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Tren Prop Masteron + Dbol....6 Weeker ??

Anyone had success with this stack ? I expect alot of people will say drop the Dbol as it will hold water where as the others will not - but im happy to be bloated whilst on if it means i can gain a few extra LB's when im off - My theory on this one is im using all 3 of the steroid familys - thus hitting each receptor site - my goal is 14lbs after PCT - this is my 3rd cycle
    Last edited by needbigguns; 02-03-2006 at 02:52 PM.

bump

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I have a question bro.Aren't you fearful of hair-loss?I'm just going by the threads that you have started making inquiries about which drugs are notorious for hair-loss,and masteron is def one of them.

Anyway,you goal is a little out of reach "possibly" with the above cycle.I'd look for 6-8 pounds of keepable mass with that cycle.

~Pinnacle~

my fear is not hair loss - more hair growth - in regards to body hair - hair loss is not an issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I have a question bro.Aren't you fearful of hair-loss?I'm just going by the threads that you have started making inquiries about which drugs are notorious for hair-loss,and masteron is def one of them.

Anyway,you goal is a little out of reach "possibly" with the above cycle.I'd look for 6-8 pounds of keepable mass with that cycle.

~Pinnacle~
    - Really ? I thought 14lbs was an easily ahceivable amount of weight to put on considering im running Tren with test and Dbol ...Maybe i need to re-think my cycle once again...

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro am wondering about which gear ru on u ask several questions about several stacks

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Both Tren and Dbol will give you excellent strength gains. If you hold water normall with with Dbol this will be a non issue since you are using Masteron which acts as a cutting agent and also an anti-estrogen (which a lot of people are unaware of) This is what provides the hardening effect to the muscles. While you will achieve some good gains on this stack I do not think it is an ideal stack nor is a 6 week cycle going to provide much for you. Your stack is a cross between a cutting and bulking cycle. I would pick one that aims towards achieving your goals. I would consider using one of the time tested basic stacks running 10 to 12 weeks.

Thread Information