tiger87 is offline New Member

2nd cycle question

I am planning my second cycle (MASS CYCLE) this is what i have so far:

20ml andropen 275 - 275mg/ml
    20ml test prop - 100mg/ml

I was planning on taking 1/2 ml of andropen and 1ml of test prop eod. I am 6ft. tall and weigh 180 pounds. Should i add something else (d-bol, eq, tren ) or anything to my cycle. I have some nolva on hand just in case and clomid for pct.

drop the andropen and run tren ... just my opinion...bc the andropen already has prop in it..

i dont know if ud want to run the tren for a second cycle. man...with that cycle...

either....

test prop and EQ or

andropen and EQ

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Is this your second cycle? What did the first consist of?

I think you should go with some Test Enan or Test Cyp with an oral, like Dbol 30mg/ED or Tbol 50mg/ED for the first 4-5 weeks of the cycle as a kickstart, considering your cycle experience.

Well andropen has both test acetate and test prop which means that if i was just taking 1/2 ml of both the andropen and test prop i would theoretically be taking 72.5 mg of prop and 10 mg of test acetate eod. Both of these are fairly fast acting compounds that i thought would kick in fairly quick (especially the acetate). And with the longer acting esters in the andropen i thought this would actually be a fairly good cycle. But you guys know a lot more than me, can you tell me the disadvantages of this cycle or the error in my reasoning?

no error really bro, i wont lie your hearing a biast opinion from a guy who dislikes andropen . im just really anal about blood stability. looking at ur post ur looking for MASS, so i dont know maybe prop isnt ur thing right now.

here ya go...

Andropen half a cc shot EOD
    EQ 400 mg a week (anything below 400 is worthless)

i shouldve just said that 3 posts ago instead of bullshitting.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger87
    Well andropen has both test acetate and test prop which means that if i was just taking 1/2 ml of both the andropen and test prop i would theoretically be taking 72.5 mg of prop and 10 mg of test acetate eod. Both of these are fairly fast acting compounds that i thought would kick in fairly quick (especially the acetate). And with the longer acting esters in the andropen i thought this would actually be a fairly good cycle. But you guys know a lot more than me, can you tell me the disadvantages of this cycle or the error in my reasoning?
    I'll say it again.

Whats your cycle experience and what did your first cycle consist of?

Then we can work on what to do next.

alright thanks for the info, i would rather take eq than d-bol anyway.

well my first cycle isn't really even worth mentioning, i had some test depot and was expecting some deca , i never got the deca and i got impatient and just took the depot, I only stayed on it about 8 weeks and really gained no significant weight or strength

alright thanks for the info, i would rather take eq than d-bol anyway.
    Am I invisiable?

I give up...

well my first cycle isn't really even worth mentioning, i had some test depot and was expecting some deca, i never got the deca and i got impatient and just took the depot, I only stayed on it about 8 weeks and really gained no significant weight or strength
    I think a single estered testosterone would be more suited to you. In regards to your cycle experience, that is. Enanthate or Cypionate could be used with an oral for a good mass gaining cycle, for someone with little cycle experience under their belt. Injections could be done 2x per week, as opposed to ED/EOD, making it easier to attain stable blood plasma levels.

Someting like:

wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg/ED

OR

wk 1-6 Tbol 50mg/ED

wk 1-12 Test Enan/Cyp 500mg/wk.

PCT begins 14 days after last Test Enan shot, or 16 days after last Test Cyp shot.

I don't have any problem with actually taking shots eod, although this is only my second cycle i have actually given several other people there shots(glutes, thighs, and delts) while on cycle b/c they were scared of needles. The only problem i have with taking a shot eod is that i understand that acetate and propionate are both painful injections. Do you think i would gain more on a single estered testosterone with an oral or with the cycle i am considering. I guess what i am asking is in your experience what would I gain the most with and is it worth going through the trouble of trying to get an oral or eq to add to my cycle or will i gain enough with what i got. (moneys tight in college)

Thread Information