Jash927 is offline New Member

1st cycle in a while

About to start taking Deca 300mg, EQ 400mg, and primo 200mg a week to try to harden/cut up. Will 250mg test keep me from getting good definition/cut?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you're looking to harden up then drop the deca .

With the other compounds you will want to run more test then that....... also the EQ is a bit low.

Hey mud were you a moderator at anabolics.com a few years ago?

So should I just hit the EQ or get the test as well? the primo is a little expensive.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Just do the test. If you dont mind ED or EOD injections, go with test prop. If you are afraid of to many injections, or a little pain, go with test E, and then get an aromatose inhibitor. That is to combat water bloat. Don use all these for a first cycle.

Sont get the primo or EQ. If you already have the EQ save it for a later cycle. The experatin date should be a year or two from the time it was made, so you have time for another couple cycles. Also, Dont just do EQ. You need test in it. I believe EQ actually decreases your libido pretty bad.

Someone correct me if i am wrong.

Ok, I havn't bought anything yet but my guy has everything at hand. So I guess maybe my stats would help too.

29 yrs old
    5'9 240lbs probobly around 22 to 25% bf

I have done a few cycles before. My first was just the old testosterona 250 about 10 yrs ago. I have done a few Sostenon only cycles. My last cycle I started but didn't finish was Reforvit B, test and EQ, but due to some economical issues had to sell my gear. I only did my reforvit for 2 wks and gained a lot of mass. This part cycle was about 4 yrs ago.
    So you see my Bf is a little high I'm doing a lot of cardio now. I have been working 50-60 hrs. a week for the past 5 yrs so training was on the back burner.
    Ok so how about 400 mgs test, 400mg deca 400mg EQ, and should I take nolvadex throughout? I have never had any side effects in previous cycles.
    Thanks for any help.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    drop the deca it will not help u in cutting eq & test & primo & some winny at the end is perfect

Thread Information