New Juice is offline Associate Member

Need to know T3 dosage

How much T3 liquid are you supposed to take, and what are ya'll expierence with it. I also bought the clen with it

xxxJUICExxx is offline Junior Member
    what are your stats....and what r u looking to achieve....? are you planin on starting of with t3 by itself or combining or what....?

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    19yo, 220lbs 6'2
    one cycle under my belt test/deca /winny...
    looking to shred some fat before spring break....
    I have clen i'm about to take, I was wondering about combining t3 with, I don't want a catabolic effect though...

drak is offline Associate Member
    im in the same boat as New Juice, I will be taking Clen and T3 as a PCT after my cycle...

I want to do a 60 day cycle of T3
    Last edited by drak; 02-04-2006 at 06:16 PM.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    T3 dosages depend on the individual... start by monitoring your BBT to get a baseline.... if you're worried about catabolism, keep the dosage low (beneath 75mcg/day), and make sure your diet is spot on... and your BBT, keep it in the high 97's - low 98's...

Also, drak, running T3 during PCT isn't a great idea....

Why is that? I'm mainly going to use it for fat loss,
    This was the cycle I had figured out:
    Heres my T3 Cycle: (total: 42 days)
    Day 1: 25mcgs
    Day 2: 50mcgs
    Day 3: 75mcgs
    Days 4-20: 100mcgs
    Days 21-26: 75mcgs
    Days 27-32: 50mcgs
    Days 33-38: 25mcgs
    Days 39-42: 12.5mcgs

What would you recommend I do? Not use it? Use it for fat loss? Why so?

Thanks

Because, during PCT you're trying to retain your LBM... you need all the clean calories/protein you can get... don't worry about leaning out then, and especially not with something that burns calories (including protein) up intensely like T3...

Also, ramping up is ok, whilst monitoring your BBT... but you don't know what dosage is optimal for you, so scratch what you've got written. Also, ramping down like that is pointless, only prolongs the time til your thyroid can begin recovery.

So when should I run the T3? After my PCT?
    Would that be the same thing with Clen , or can I run Clen in PCT?

A lot of people say to ramp up and ramp down the T3.
    Someone also recommended me take gugglesterones.

I dunno when you should run it, that's up to you. But definitely not during PCT.

Clen is different, alot of people like to use it during PCT, not me... I never will.

Alot of people give advice on this forum; and everyone has different/preferred methods. They have theirs, I have mine. However, it is quite logical.

Yes, guggel's are good, as are colleus forskohlii, and T-100x (after t3 usage)...

Well people also say Clen and T3 work very well together, do they mean that by because they both do the same thing, or when u take them both together, it has a amplified affect. Meaning, would it be better for me to take my Clen during PCT, then T3 after, or should I take them both at the same time which would be after PCT... Also, taking 250MG of guggels a day wouldn't be too much would it? For how long and how long after taking T3 should I take Guggels?

Thanks a lot, your help is greatly appreciated.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by drak
    So when should I run the T3? After my PCT?
    Would that be the same thing with Clen , or can I run Clen in PCT?

A lot of people say to ramp up and ramp down the T3.
    Someone also recommended me take gugglesterones.
    I always use T3 durring my cycles....... I run low doses thought 25 to 50mcg ED.

T3 is def going to strip some muscle if no anabolics are used....... and durring PCT this is not what you want.

Mud Man, This is my first cycle, I do not have the T3 yet, and I've already started my cycle... I mainly am wanting to lose my chubbyness on my stomache to where my abs will show. Do you think much muscle would be stripped off if I used it after PCT, and ate well?

T3 isn't going to work over night. It will need to be ran for a few weeks at higher dosages to get your body temp up and get your body to burn fat faster. The longer and more you run the more muscle it can strip...........

I have seen clen , super clean diet, and cardio do wonders.......... Durring PCT your job is to get HPTA recovered and keep as much muscle as possible....... also durring PCT you will want to add another 500 calories or so to help with keeping your gains. So IMO wait to start cutting after PCT.

So... should I wait to use the Clen as well, or should I use the clen during PCT?
    I really want to use the T3, I took my first shot of Test-E and just begun my cycle today. I don't really want to use the T3 for the protein enhancement, I want it for cutting, which is why I want to take a higher dosage. Do you think the above T3 Cycle I posted should be okay if I run it after PCT?

Thanks for all your help so far!

So... should I wait to use the Clen as well, or should I use the clen during PCT?
    I really want to use the T3, I took my first shot of Test-E and just begun my cycle today. I don't really want to use the T3 for the protein enhancement, I want it for cutting, which is why I want to take a higher dosage. Do you think the above T3 Cycle I posted should be okay if I run it after PCT?

Thanks for all your help so far!
    Yes you can run the clen durring PCT..... it will help with fat lose and also with a little catoblism.

Seriously I have heard some guys say they run T3 alone but never have seen the results or any before and after bodyfat tests to prove there was no muscle loss.

So what are you trying to say? I should or should not use T3? If I did use it, would it be best to use it with Clen ?

Also, using it in the Cycle, would that help with fat loss or no?

So what are you trying to say? I should or should not use T3? If I did use it, would it be best to use it with Clen ?

Also, using it in the Cycle, would that help with fat loss or no?
    What I'm saying with what has been presented to you by everyone in this thread you now need to make the choice to use it or not.

But yeah durring a cycle T3 will help with fat lose and also you can use it to help with protien synthisis.

Okay, but if I use it during cycle, should I not take as much as I listed in the cycle above? Should I take lower dosages? Should I ramp up/down? Should I take and guggles after?

My stomache is pretty chubby, and I'm wanting to know the best way for me to get that off as soon as possible.

If I take the T3 during Cycle, then start the Clen at the start of PCT, (it will continue for 56 days) - when should I start Cardio? Or should I do Cardio while on cycle as well?

Thanks
    Last edited by drak; 02-04-2006 at 10:07 PM.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Because, during PCT you're trying to retain your LBM... you need all the clean calories/protein you can get... don't worry about leaning out then, and especially not with something that burns calories (including protein) up intensely like T3...

Also, ramping up is ok, whilst monitoring your BBT... but you don't know what dosage is optimal for you, so scratch what you've got written. Also, ramping down like that is pointless, only prolongs the time til your thyroid can begin recovery.

Preach on Brutha

chest6 is offline Banned
    drak..lay off the T3 until you run a cutting cycle. Run the T3 alongside your aas during your cycle and then drop it when you take your last shot.
    If you would like to do clen PCT thats fine. Clen would be a good addition to PCT because it is anti-catabolic and it will help you be able to keep your calories high during this time, which is what you want since your main goal here is to keep what you have gained.
    I used clen alone while cutting and kept pretty much all my muscle even though my cardio was at a higher intensity than it should have been.

ok chest, I think ill take your advice... how much cardio should I be doing while on my cycle? And how much should I be doing cardio after my cycle? The Clen should help throw off some Fat on my stomache too, shouldn't it?
    I was also told Test-E helps remove fat from the stomache...

Thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    Let me get this straight..you are running a bulking cycle correct? So..you are gonna leave the T3 for later and run clen during PCT along with clomid/nolva am I right?

Yes...
    10 weeks Test-E (300mg/twice week)
    2 weeks Test-Prop (875mg/week) (125mg/day)
    100mg clomid per day for 25 days
    20mg nolva per day for 25 days
    I will also start the Clen cycle on the same day as clomid/nolva, is that correct? which would be like 2 days after prop?

The cycle goes as follows:

Clen Cycle: (total: 56 days)
    day 1: 20mcgs
    day 2: 40mcgs
    day 3: 60mcgs
    day 4: 80mcgs
    day 5: 100mcgs
    day 6: 120mcgs
    day 7-56: 140mcgs
    day 15-21: 100mg benadryl everynite
    day 35-42: 100mg benadryl everynite
    day 1-56: 5g taurine ed

chest6 is offline Banned
    careful with running clen for long periods of time. I ran it for 6 weeks and didnt really see results past week 3 WITH benadryl included. Plus, stress on your heart that long cant be good..jmo

Did you run a cycle like this? Ramping up?

chest6 is offline Banned
    ramping up is a good idea..to see your tolerance with it. I ran 100mg for awhile then bumped it up to 125 and then ramped down

well ill see how the cycle goes.. i might stop a little earlier, i just dont really like the 2 on 2 off cycle very much

Thread Information