Thread: Cycles

BIGDON is offline New Member

Pyramid Cycling?

I'm no expert by far, but I do know that when you are doing cycles, that almost all steroids are supposed to be brought in slowly and then increased in the middle of the cycle and then decrease towards the end of the cycle. But that is not mentioned anywhere when reading any (beg. int. or adv) cycles. How come?
    Last edited by BIGDON; 02-04-2006 at 02:57 AM.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    you are talking about pyramid cycling it's old and proven not to work how you think it would work.
    just plan out your cycle with a set dose and stick to it eg: test e 500mg/ew for 12 weeks this will keep blood levels stable, theres no use going up and down

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    because that is old school practice. it;s better too keep your blood levels stable, same doses throughout, it helps eliminate sides

BIGDON is offline New Member
    Thanks I guess it doesn't hurt to try it the new way. I just always got really good results from pyramiding. Also helped with the whole test. recovery process along with whatever I was taking to boost the levels back up.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Remember with the long esters, like test e, test c, EQ, Deca . They all naturally pyramid themselves based on the rate of release. The slowly build up when you start and slowly come down after the last injection because of the ester release timing.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    thats right sp9 i was going 2 say this 2

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Remember with the long esters, like test e, test c, EQ, Deca. They all naturally pyramid themselves based on the rate of release. The slowly build up when you start and slowly come down after the last injection because of the ester release timing.

Good point. No reason to pyramid.

Thread Information