ggg
    ggg is offline New Member

Acne on cycle if using accutane?

As the title says....will u get acne on cycle if ur running accutane??

obviously wouldnt run any orals!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by ggg
    As the title says....will u get acne on cycle if ur running accutane??

obviously wouldnt run any orals!!
    I cant comment on Accutane as I havent ever run it. I've used Nizoral shampoo and sunbeds, which helped a little. I have only been using the Nizoral for 1 week though.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    accutane is heavy shit for skin and liver. be careful if you use it!

fabry is offline Senior Member
    ah, if you take accutane, your skin willbecome very thin and you should stay away from sun

orosco is offline Associate Member
    Im on my 7th and last month on the tane..I was on/off the juice while using it..I just ran prop and eq..No orals. I didnt get any breakouts. I had a few pimples the first 3 months then none. I actually got 3 pimples 2 weeks ago..Probably from stress though..Other than that I have been Mr. Clean. As fabry says, your skin becomes very very thin. I get my brows done and the first time i had them done after being on the tane was a bad move..Ripped the skin right off with the wax. ****in hurt for a week..

NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    Accutane is bad on your liver as it is, I wouldn't even think of using it while on juice, but to each their own. I went through the "worse before better" stage for the first 2 months, then months 3-6, if I got a zit, it'd be gone by the end of the day. Good luck if you do it though..

ggg
    yeah used it before but never while on....

BUMP fort views on whether ull get it while on??...will be running prop and prob npp so not too harsh for acne anways!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    For all of you that say accutane is harsh on your liver and to never run it with Gear. HAVE YOU EVER USED IT????? I have, and yes with gear, and have monthly bloodwork done with no change in liver values what so ever...........

You guys sound similar to the people that have no knowledge of Gear and say that it is harsh on the liver and will give you roid rage . The typical anti-steroid people.

In reality we all react differently to everything, hence the word INDIVIDUALS. For someone to say that Accutane will destroy your liver along with gear is a complete overstatement. We have medical documentation to prove that accutane can effect liver values in some, key word being some. Take that info with a grain of sand and do what you wish..............I can only speak from experience, other tend to speak verbetum from literature. <<chirp chirp>>
    Last edited by SPIKE; 02-04-2006 at 11:37 AM.

ggg
    totally agree mate! so to answer my question did it stop u from getting acne while on?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ggg
    totally agree mate! so to answer my question did it stop u from getting acne while on?
    I never really broke out that bad GGG but after the aggrevating occasional blemsihes I decided to dive head first into the Tane. Within the first month my skin dried up like an 85 years old women....well I'll leave that part out . All signs of ance completey disappeared. It's been several years now after my Tane has ended and I can count on one hand how many times I've gotten a zit.

The exact words of my Dermy were "Accutane is the closest Med to a cure, IMO it is a cure."

ggg
    bump for more opinions! Thanks jayhova!

beastrg is offline Junior Member
    bump.....

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member

Test Enth

I read test enanthate is not recommended for someone prone to acne. Any opinions?

Also, a lot of guys on here reference getting blood tests frequently to check the liver. How do you go about this? Can you just make an appointment and is it ok to openly speak with your doctor about gear? I am guessing these tests are not funded by insurance?

thanks

Thread Information