needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Which kicks in fastest - Sust or Test E ?

Which kicks in fastest - Sust or Test E ? do they come in around the same time or sust a little quicker due to the prop in it

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    to my understanding sust should kick in a lil faster. I think the best answer u will get from ppl who have tried both though..

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..Naturally the short-ester portion of Sustanon will kick in quicker IF it is shot ED/EOD, but you won't get the full effect of all the esters until roughly the same time as test enan......
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bor you have been on teh board for a long time now. you are asking some real silly questions.

Like almost said sust will kick in befor test-e. it will just need to be shoot eo/eod

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    the prop ester in sus will kick in first but its only 30 mg so i think its useless

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    the prop ester in sus will kick in first but its only 30 mg so i think its useless
    i thought about running sust in my cycle but cuz of this i think i might stick to the single ester test but ya sust should kick in faster but i dont know if 30mg ed or even everyother day of prop in the sust is going to a take major effect

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Actually the prop in the SUST is not useless. There are 2 kinds of prop in SUST. Test Prop and Phenyl Prop. Both are fast acting. Phenyl Prop is basically the exact same compound but has a 1 day longer half life than test prop. This is why most pros use Sust to jump start their cycles. Starting your cycle with an injection of 500mg of Sust is a great way to get going. The Isocaprioate ester in SUST is a mid term ester that will also get in your system rather quickly. The long acting ester is Test Decanoate.

i actually had two amps of sust and i didnt want to just get rid of them so i used them before my dbol deca test e cycle and i thought in my head maybe they will help and to me it felt like it was working but i thought maybe it was in my head

cforn is offline Junior Member

Body Fat %

How do I find out what my body fat % is?

WILLY13 is offline New Member
    Hi, I am 18 years old, and weigh 120 pounds. My coaches encourage me to get bigger. I have researched Deca , is this good for first time User?
    I think I want do do a 8 week cycle
    Deca 200mg
    Sust 200mg
    Nolva 20mg

Quote Originally Posted by WILLY13
    Hi, I am 18 years old, and weigh 120 pounds. My coaches encourage me to get bigger. I have researched Deca , is this good for first time User?
    Deca 200mg
    Sust 200mg
    Nolva 20mg
    your rediculous get you have your own thread now go away your hijacking everyones thread still

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Deca 200mg
    Sust 200mg
    Nolva 20mg
    Too young for AS eat some food.

WILLY13 is offline New Member
    Actually, I have consulted my doctor and he prescribed me HGH, but it is wayyyy to expensive at pharmacies, and I am not sure if I want to take it. So I came here for advice.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Actually, I have consulted my doctor and he prescribed me HGH, but it is wayyyy to expensive at pharmacies, and I am not sure if I want to take it. So I came here for advice.

Dude you have highjacked about 4 out of the top 10 threads. You started your own now refer to that one rather then jumping on others.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

At 120 lbs all u need is food and lots of it.... 18 is way to young to be messin with this shit...

Thread Information