MMA
    MMA is offline VET

The Proviron PCT Myth

a lot of people have been citing studies that state that proviron isn't suppressive, because the test levels stay the same. this isn't neccessarily true...proviron also functions as an anti-aromitase - any anti - aromitase will raise test levels. its anti-aromitase effect raises your test level, and its androgen component suppresses it to about the same degree.

you would be better of just running straight anti-Es if you seriously want your test back

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    so basically forget the proviron ?

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    if you really need to bone some girl during PCT, its fine. but other than that, counterproductive

TheOak* is offline New Member
    bump to this, anymore info or insight from the vets.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I disagree. Even the leaflet inside the box says proviron is non suppressive.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    a lot of people have been citing studies that state that proviron isn't suppressive, because the test levels stay the same. this isn't neccessarily true...proviron also functions as an anti-aromitase - any anti - aromitase will raise test levels. its anti-aromitase effect raises your test level, and its androgen component suppresses it to about the same degree.

you would be better of just running straight anti-Es if you seriously want your test back
    Depends what dosage youre on. A 25mgs tablet used only in the morning will not be supressive at all, and will still help alot with libido.

There has been a study here that a dosage of 150mgs ed did not shut down HPTA in middel-aged men!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I disagree.
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Depends what dosage youre on. A 25mgs tablet used only in the morning will not be supressive at all, and will still help alot with libido.

There has been a study here that a dosage of 150mgs ed did not shut down HPTA in middel-aged men!
    I believe this is the most relevant part (above in bold)

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Proviron does more than increasing libido!

It holds the water off(makes you harder), frees up more testostreone, improves the "feel good factor". Since proviron works in the body in an unknown-dht matter, it will affect the CNS, and makes you stronger as well. It will be easier to keep strenght gains from a cycle imo!

Auto54 is offline Member
    Dude, unless you got a two day PCT plan, I'm gonna bone something before I'm done!

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    if you really need to bone some girl during PCT, its fine. but other than that, counterproductive

Thread Information