biggun24 is offline Associate Member

next possible cycle

well its been almost 2 years now since ive done a cycle. since my first, i was always trying to bulk up... now, i want to drop my bodyfat and get pretty lean with the abs and all that good stuff, and then build quality lean keepable muscle from there on out. so i am thinking about a test prop, t3, clen , and possible masteron cycle. i have never used t3 OR clen so if i can get good results on just clen i would be happy to cut t3 out, but i really want this cycle to be effective and i k now t3 will do the job with my diet. about the masteron, ive heard that it will actually cut fat, but then ive heard its useless without a low bf%. so being as i have around 15 or so %bf, if masteron is a waste i can always wait untill next cycle. heres what i have so far

test prop- 75mg ed w1-10 maybe 12 depends on how i feel

t3- this is where im not sure what to do. i think..
    25mcg days 1-2
    50mcg days 3-5
    75 maybe 100 days 5-11
    then i will taper down by 25mcg for 10 days
    im not sure of any supplements to take for the t3 or clen
    i will follow this with correct pct.

i will follow the normal 2 on 2 off clen cycle in the handbook but should i wait untill pct or run it during my cycle also. i want experienced clen and t3 users to really crack down on my cycle and give me some advice because i know its probably not all just right as of now, and i also know t3 is not to be taken lightly. again this is just a starting point, so i will change anything with you guys advice. thanks.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    wahts ur bf%

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    no idea never had it measured. i wouldn think any more than 15% im 6'2 200 pounds.

Thread Information