partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

The Supermodel Stack

i have been wanting to post this for awhile now.let's just say it fell into my hands from an agent that i will not name.this is for the guys in the 5-10% bf range(i know 5-10% is a large range but trust me on this the 7-10's are gonna love it and the 5-6's:don't worry you'll keep that hard earned muscle).i know a few guys who do this cycle 2 times a year.this isn't for the wannabe mass monsters.and no it's not my cycle!!haha.i like a little test in my diet,haha.i will throw my next cycle on here soon to see what you guys think.

weeks 1&2: 140mcgs(CLEN )/day
    weeks 3- 6: 400mgs (EQ), 40mgs(HALO)/day
    weeks 7-10: 600mgs(EQ)
    weeks 7-12: 50mgs(WINNY)/eod
    weeks 9: (CLEN as needed, if any)
    weeks 11-12: (HCG ) 2500iu

pick it apart, do what you want w/ it.like i said, it just fell in my lap and thought i would share a little insider secret. this is the diet that was listed on the paper: (2.5gms pro, 2 gms carbs, 1 gm fat).

wait i fucked up and read part of it wrong

the 1 gram of fat part was 10%.i broke it down by the gms that were given for the guy and his weight.he was 200 lbs.sorry for the mess up

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    So there is some MALE supermodel struttin his stuff around town with EQ ,halo, and clen runnin through his veins!LOL . So he's eating 2.5 grmas of protein per pound, or 250 G?? Sorry little confused about that you freaking whore bag. Learn how to type!LOL

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: The Supermodel Stack

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    (2.5gms pro, 2 gms carbs, 1 gm fat).
    So a 200lb super model eats 500g pf protein per day?? That's a lot of chicken and tuna!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL..That's what I mean. But wasn't it like Gunter Schlierrenkamp (sp) that eats something ridiculous like 4.5-5g per pound. But, obviously it works, the guy comes in competition weight at 280. That's nuts. But, that goes to show you it's different for everyone. So for people who tell me 1g is plenty, and 1.5 is way too much. Well, unless your name is Gunter, i don't wanna here it! I personally eat at least 2g. Anything else is gravy.

Mike Guest
    I would START with 600mg of EQ then go down to 400 instead of the other way around - and I dont think that the clen part is that universal that you can make a template for just anyone - It's a little scary in fact - clen is a drug that works differently from person to person - more so than most other drugs - the doses vary so much on the actual person taking it - hence the (IMO necessary) tapering to find the individual's correct dose - other than that though it makes sense for what they are trying to acheive - interesting

i don't knwo guys

the grams were per lb of body weight and like i said, someone i know showed it to me.it was for one of his guys.thats' why i was saying,i'm just sharing it, i'm not doing it,haha.

Thread Information