JuliasDad is offline Associate Member

winny only help?

hi everyone, 1st post. ive done a few cycles in my day, my last was 6 months ago, testE-Deca and it went pretty well accept for very bad acne. ive always had acne on my back growing up and every time i do a cycle it gets so bad to the point where i dont want to do test anymore so i dont think im going to. im thinking about doing a winny only cycle thinking i wont have the sides and would love some opinions on this?

im thinking 6-8 weeks maybe and im actually thinking about drinking it and was wondering how to do that, how often and should i mix it with somthing? i dont mind injecections but shooting winny everyday would be a little to much for me, 2 injections a week is enough for me.

any suggestions for this would be great and much appreciated and laslty is there anything i can get for pct over the counter for this type of cycle, my last cycle i used the clomid form AR and i couldnt stand the taste and the way it made my mouth feel for hours after i took it.

im 205, 25yrs old, 5'10

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    first off if YOU cant shoot winnie ED .. then DRINK IT..
    i personally hate win.. i think its krap.. its sides and harshness on the body far out weigh the gains it promotes.

other than that if ur not affraid to go bald or dont hvae MPB ins your family go for it.. i would say 6 weeks at 50-75mg ED w/a liver protectant would be an ample run.. make sure u have proper pct NOLVA is far more important than Clomid for ME

i use nolva/hcg / and either aromasin or ldex for pct if its a ruff one i will use clomid so i kan shoot huge loads

drinking it mix it w/ GRAPEFRUIT JUICE

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliasDad
    hi everyone, 1st post. ive done a few cycles in my day, my last was 6 months ago, testE-Deca and it went pretty well accept for very bad acne. ive always had acne on my back growing up and every time i do a cycle it gets so bad to the point where i dont want to do test anymore so i dont think im going to. im thinking about doing a winny only cycle thinking i wont have the sides and would love some opinions on this?

im thinking 6-8 weeks maybe and im actually thinking about drinking it and was wondering how to do that, how often and should i mix it with somthing? i dont mind injecections but shooting winny everyday would be a little to much for me, 2 injections a week is enough for me.

any suggestions for this would be great and much appreciated and laslty is there anything i can get for pct over the counter for this type of cycle, my last cycle i used the clomid form AR and i couldnt stand the taste and the way it made my mouth feel for hours after i took it.

im 205, 25yrs old, 5'10
    IF your going for a Winny only cycle, do it @50mg ED for 5-6 weeks (8 wks is absolute maximum). ...and yes, you can drink it! Some will say a tbol or var only cycle is better, I've no experience with that though.

Here's just a suggested cycle with low sides:
    Week 1-10: Primo or EQ @300-500mg EW
    Week 6-12: Winny or Var @50mg ED
    Week 1-20: Milk Thistle @500-1000mg ED (for liver protection)
    optional Week 5-10: Proviron @50mg ED

PCT
    Week 12-15: Nolva @20mg or clomid @50mg

JuliasDad is offline Associate Member
    great feedback, thanks, if anyone else has comments that would be great.

i might have to get my pct over the counter cause my source has nothing? so im looking for opinions on that, i can get milk thistle no prob

is there anything else i can mix with, not a big fan of grapefruit juice but ill suck it up if i have to

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    LOL use the site sponser atleast.. OC products dont DO SHIT .. if its LEGAL it doenst WORK!

nolva and clomid <-click

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    winny alone & twice a week i think ur not ready yet to start if u added test prop i think it will be better

spooledup is offline Banned
    Winstrol gives me terrible acne. It converts to DHT which is known to stimulate excess sebum secretion in your subQ glands.

It does however give me great strength gains and shreds me much better than var or even tren acetate,

Edit: I need to correct this. Winstrol doesn't convert to DHT, but is a DHT derivative.
    Last edited by spooledup; 02-09-2006 at 10:10 PM.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i will use clomid so i kan shoot huge loads
    hahahahaha

Thread Information