justink is offline New Member

Talking 1st cycle have some ?'s

first want to say i read alot of good posts and your insight is greatly appreciated

i am not starting with much but wanted any and all input on any thing else i need to so, (pre cycle, post cycle, during ect..)

Looking to take 400mg a week of depo test and 2 iu on gh take the test 12 weeks gh ?? till i run out of money ( also in the jintropin from china the way to go or the gentropin from us?)

with this should i take the test once a week or twice, do i need nolvadex , or any other anti's

should i continue to take creatine, and aminos, .... i also got propecia for hair loss is it okay to take with these read that sometimes counters the effects of the test.

i am 37 yeas old, 185lbs, thanks
    Last edited by justink; 02-05-2006 at 09:14 AM.

wiseguy83 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justink
    first want to say i read alot of good posts and your insight is greatly appreciated

i am not starting with much but wanted any and all input on any thing else i need to so, (pre cycle, post cycle, during ect..)

Looking to take 400mg a week of depo test and 2 iu on gh take the test 12 weeks gh ?? till i run out of money ( also in the jintropin from china the way to go or the gentropin from us?)

with this should i take the test once a week or twice, do i need nolvadex , or any other anti's

should i continue to take creatine, and aminos, .... i also got propecia for hair loss is it okay to take with these read that sometimes counters the effects of the test.

i am 37 yeas old, 185lbs, thanks

HEY MAN,2B HONEST I WOULDENT DO ANY GROTH 4 YA FIRST COURSE AND ITS USELESS WITHOUT INSOLIN{IGF1)STICK WITH BASIC GEAR MATE NO NEED 4 GH

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    2iu aint doing squat.. u need to run it higher and atleast 6 months so dont waste ur time i don tthink u have the knowledge to get the most outta that product.

and u got a LONG ways to go before u use slin and igf..

just start w/ test and work ur way through the basic cycles first

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    test only is better i dont think gh will b good by this use

justink is offline New Member
    okay thanks
    any more input on if i need other stuff for post cycle or while i am on the test

Thread Information