dimjon555 is offline New Member

I have alot of Questions

First off, if you are not helping dont respond to this tread. I have searched and searched and done alot of reading on this forum. I have notice alot of us newbies get bashed when we are reaching out for help. Please leave smart comments to yourself. No one was born with this knowledge and we all have to learn from somewhere.

Now........With that said.

Whats up brotha's

I want to give you all a little input on my cycle now. (Bulk)

Deca (450 mg a week)
    Test Cyp (450 mg a week)
    Russian Dboll (30mg a day) 2 at 9am. 2 at noon, 2 at 3pm. (For 4 weeks)

My first week I didnt have my dboll yet, so I started without it. This is my first time using dboll. The first day i started it, I took it 6 separate times a day. I felt really pumped all day, but bloated. I now started taking it like I mention above and seem to have a little tenderness around my nipples.

Right now I have 100 Clomid pills and dont know if these will help for the tenderness.

Will they? if so, how many do I take a day.

I am in the process of getting some Proviron and some Nova, but dont know how much I need. I am also planning my second cycle and getting it now with the anti e's.

(2nd Cycle) looking to cut up and have lean quality muscles.

I was gonna get the below, but please tell me if its wrong and or when and how much to take. In the past I just took Sust250 and Winny dep and it worked pretty well.

Sust250 (have already)
    Eq
    Tren
    Winny Dept
    Clen (have already)
    T-3 (have already)
    Proviron or Nova ? and when and how much to take?

Please help me with the amounts and when to run each of these.

I have also read that alot of people take HCG toward the end of a cycle like this. Will I need too? If so How much will I need and where in this cycle should I add it.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    if u took clomid it will do nothing look for a better anti e

hey man,

well hopefully i can help you out a bit. firstly, im assuming your doing this cycle on the advice of someone else rather than your own research? YOU NEED TO RUN YOUR TEST AT AT LEAST 100MG MORE PER WEEK THAN YOUR DECA ! this is to make up for the test that your body will stoip producing from affecting your HPTA (u even know what this is?

2ndly, from what i no, there is not much point in using clomid now, use it PCT. nolva is a hell of a lot stronger and should eb run at 20mgs/day while on cycle. if you get gyno sides ie ithcy nips then bump it up to 80mgs per day until the sides subside.

check this thread out:
    Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

it should help you. you really need to know what your doing beofre you start this game!

or even better, buy the steroid book advertised on this site, its seriously good man, youl enjoy it!

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dimjon555
    First off, if you are not helping dont respond to this tread. I have searched and searched and done alot of reading on this forum. I have notice alot of us newbies get bashed when we are reaching out for help. Please leave smart comments to yourself. No one was born with this knowledge and we all have to learn from somewhere.

Now........With that said.

Whats up brotha's

I want to give you all a little input on my cycle now. (Bulk)

Deca (450 mg a week)
    Test Cyp (450 mg a week)
    Russian Dboll (30mg a day) 2 at 9am. 2 at noon, 2 at 3pm. (For 4 weeks)

My first week I didnt have my dboll yet, so I started without it. This is my first time using dboll. The first day i started it, I took it 6 separate times a day. I felt really pumped all day, but bloated. I now started taking it like I mention above and seem to have a little tenderness around my nipples.

Right now I have 100 Clomid pills and dont know if these will help for the tenderness.

Will they? if so, how many do I take a day.

I am in the process of getting some Proviron and some Nova, but dont know how much I need. I am also planning my second cycle and getting it now with the anti e's.

(2nd Cycle) looking to cut up and have lean quality muscles.

I was gonna get the below, but please tell me if its wrong and or when and how much to take. In the past I just took Sust250 and Winny dep and it worked pretty well.

Sust250 (have already)
    Eq
    Tren
    Winny Dept
    Clen (have already)
    T-3 (have already)
    Proviron or Nova ? and when and how much to take?

Please help me with the amounts and when to run each of these.

I have also read that alot of people take HCG toward the end of a cycle like this. Will I need too? If so How much will I need and where in this cycle should I add it.
    You should absolutely take some nolva @10-20mg ED or arimidex @ 0.25mg ED thruout the cycle, expecially if you feel some tenderness in your nipples at this time. The Clomid I would use @100mg ED for PCT along with nolva @20mg ED, starting 2 weeks after last shot of test (3 weeks after last deca shot) and do it for 3-4 weeks.
    After my opinion you could take the deca @200-300mg EW instead, and bump up the test @500mg EW. Dbols lenght and dose is OK!

Thanks alot for all your help. I will get some Nolva right away and run now, then run clomid and nova as a pct. I will also bump my test cyp up to 500mg a week.

Can anyone help me out on my second cycle I plan to run? Do you have any dose ideas? is this a good idea to run these componds for what I am looking for?

Thanks alot for all your help. I will get some Nolva right away and run now, then run clomid and nova as a pct. I will also bump my test cyp up to 500mg a week.

Can anyone help me out on my second cycle I plan to run? Do you have any dose ideas? is this a good idea to run these componds for what I am looking for?
    Here a suggestion:
    Week 1-12: Test sust @500mg EW (split it in ED or EOD)
    Week 1-12: EQ @400mg EW
    Week 5-12: Tren @50-75mg ED or @100 EOD
    Week 8-14: Winstrol @50mg ED
    Week 12-14: test prop @75-100mg ED
    Week 1-2, 5-6, 9-10, 13-14, 17-18: Clen @60-140mcgs ED
    Week 1-14: Nolva @10-20mg ED or ari @0.25mg ED
    Week 15-19: Nolva @20mg ED + Clomid @100mg ED

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    anti es are essential when running dbol , especially if you're also running deca cause the progesterone from the deca will amplify the effect of the estrogen from the dbol. seriously bro, get some nolva ASAP, or else you will without a doubt get gyno (from what you said, it sounds like its already forming)

Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    Here a suggestion:
    Thanks bro,

You guys have helped me alot.

Thanks Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    anti es are essential when running dbol, especially if you're also running deca cause the progesterone from the deca will amplify the effect of the estrogen from the dbol. seriously bro, get some nolva ASAP, or else you will without a doubt get gyno (from what you said, it sounds like its already forming)
    Ordering some right now. Thanks

I was just re reading the replies, and everyone seems to say take nova, versus Proviron .

I have been researching before I posted this thread and I thought that Nova hides the syptoms of Gyn and Proviron cures it. Is this not true?

I was just re reading the replies, and everyone seems to say take nova, versus Proviron .

I have been researching before I posted this thread and I thought that Nova hides the syptoms of Gyn and Proviron cures it. Is this not true?
    Read this about:
    Nolva, Anabolic Review Profile: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
    Clomid, Anabolic review Profile: Clomid (Clomiphine Citrate)
    Proviron, Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Proviron (Mesterolone)

Thanks

Thanks
    You're welcome

I just order some Tomex (Nova?)from the board. Will this help with sensetive nipples, or should I get some letro also? what doses should be taking.

I tried to get some Nolva and my sorce is out right now.

msu16366 is offline Member
    Besides the nova, you need to take vitamin b 6 at 200mgs a day to stop the gyno caused from deca , nova will not stop deca gyno, different type.

How much of this liquid Nova do I take a day? Where can I get the B6 from?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    GNC or any vitamin shop good luck bro stay on top of the gyno!!

Thanks again fella's

imo letrozole is the way to go. its very strong, and very cheap too

What is letrozole ? What is it used for?

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Dimjon... Not trying to critisize but next time try to have everything on hand before you start that way if something goes wrong (gyno?) you'll have everything you need before it gets worse. Good luck bro.

i was under the impression that proviron was a diuretic (i could be wrong cause i haven't researched it much at all) what i do know for a fact is that letrozole is the way to go for an anti e, cause it is strong, plus it has the ability to reverse gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    Dimjon... Not trying to critisize but next time try to have everything on hand before you start that way if something goes wrong (gyno?) you'll have everything you need before it gets worse. Good luck bro.
    Yeah, I know now. I am obviously learing the hard way. But it will not happen again. Thanks Bro

What is letrozole? What is it used for?

it is a very strong anti estrogen. technically its classified as an AI, which stands for aromatase inhibitor, which means it totally stops estrogen from forming. plus its been rumored to have anti progesterone abilities too.

POSH is offline Member
    You may want to think about discontinuing the dbol if it is causing gyno symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    You may want to think about discontinuing the dbol if it is causing gyno symptoms.

yea, il second that... dbol aromatizes heavily, and if you are not runnig anti es, that could be all bad

Thanks Fella's. I only have one more week on the Dbol , so I am trying to hang in there. I got some Letro, B6, and Tamox. I have been taking the tamox for about a week now at really high doese. My nipples are not as tender, but if I am not pumped up, my chest looks puffy or Pointy.

POSH is offline Member
    Thanks Fella's. I only have one more week on the Dbol, so I am trying to hang in there. I got some Letro, B6, and Tamox. I have been taking the tamox for about a week now at really high doese. My nipples are not as tender, but if I am not pumped up, my chest looks puffy or Pointy.
    Seriously buddy, I def. would cut the dbol ! If that is what caused it, then it is only going to make it worse. The 5lbs. of water you are going to put on w/ the dbol in the next week def. aren't worth the $5k surgery you will need to get rid of your gyno.
    BTW, you HAVE gyno. If your chest is already puffy and pointy, then you HAVE it, not the symptoms. And it NEVER goes away. The symptoms may decline or probably get worse depending on what you are taking, but nothing is going to make the excess glands you have ALREADY formed in your chest go away. Now the only thing you CAN do is not make it worse. IMO poor decision to keep on the dbol any longer.
    I have already had gyno AND the surgery. I was running dbol in this cycle and about 4 weeks into it my nips started getting sensitive. That day I stopped completely and I will probably never do dbol again.
    This is a much bigger deal than you think, please be smart in your decision and good luck.

POSH

I will stop the dbol then. Is there anything at all that can cure the Gyno, besides sergury? Like I mentioned before, My chest looks fine sometimes, but there is moments when it does look puffy or my nips are sensitive.

POSH is offline Member
    I will stop the dbol then. Is there anything at all that can cure the Gyno, besides sergury? Like I mentioned before, My chest looks fine sometimes, but there is moments when it does look puffy or my nips are sensitive.
    Only time can tell how bad your gyno is. Mine didn't get that bad until I had been "off" for about 6 months. Lots of people will say that letro will "cure" it, but most of the time it just helps w/ the symptoms for a while. Yours is about as bad as mine was to start with, then later on down the road it got worse. It may be early enough in the game that you don't have to have surgery. Just continue w/ nolvadex , etc. and see what happens. I have talked to PLENTY of people with similiar symptoms as you that did letro and it didn't help at all, but I am not saying don't try it. Just don't be fooled by the people that are like, "Letro can cure gyno"....this is not true. At most it may make it disapear for a while, but the stuff doesn't disolve glands that are already formed in your body. Good choice stopping the dbol , though.

I have been taking letro and tamox for over 2 weeks now. My nips are no longer sinsitive nor hurt. But my questions is, Is it bad to take both letro and tamox together? I was reading that this will make your estrogen level 0. Is this good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    Here a suggestion:

I am gonna run the cycle you recommended for me in a couple of weeks, but I was wondering if I could add some Proviron in here somewhere. I have like 200 tabs.

Help needed.

Thread Information