ExitedNoob is offline Junior Member

Following my cycle

Ok I seem to have lost my post from 4wks ago when I first started my cycle. so here it is.

Week 1-4 DBOL @ 50mgs a day
    Week 1-14 Test 250 (QV for week 1-6 then Organon for 7-14)
    **roughly 280mgs every 3 days of the Qv, then when I go on Organon I am going to use just 250 2 times a week since it is not under dosed like the QV.
    Week 6-14 Deca (Organon)
    I also take 10mgs of Nolv daily.
    **debating on using the CLOMID I have for my PCT. I read that people get many side effects from it and that continuing the usage of NOLV is just has great. Therefor if I am going to do away with my Clomid and use just the Nolv @ my PCT then do I need to up the dosage? <~~This part I need advice on.

Ok finally. Here we go. So far I have gained 17lbs in weeks. I am sure it is mostly water weight from the Dbol, so I am not getting to happy yet. I also have felt extremely bloated these past 2 wks. I just can't wait till when I am off my cycle I can start Running to cut down the waist a little.

My lifts went up extremely well. Maybe this could be due to the fact that I have been taking a lot of Test (has stated above). I increased apprx 40lbs of weight on the e-z curl bar. I used to start out doing 30lbs on each side now I'm up to 50lbs on each side. Has far has my chest for some reason that was my weakest link. I went from starting out with 185lbs (including bar) to
    starting out with 225lbs and last night I did 280lbs 3 times so I am sure I can do 300lbs once in another week. I am very happy. I am following a strict diet and concentrating on doing EVERYTHING right.

I'm 6ft 1" 210lbs (227lbs now)_ 4th week
    Body fat unknown but I think this week I will figure out how to calculate that and keep track of it.

This week I am going to start incorperating legs. I haven't done that and I know that isn't good.

Also I just have very little acne poping up on my forehead and tri area at times. Nothing to bad. I use noxema so it gets it pretty much right away.

O and the Test has been nutz. My girlfriend is like wow your horny all the time now, haha.. Only side effect with the private area is that my balls are cupped up, but I remember someone on here telling me that they drop back down once your off your cycle. And I do notice my d*ck is a little fatter. Maybe thats just the test levels rushing through me, I don't know.

I don't think there is anything else to post right now. Feel free to crit and this week I will post progress pix.

Thanks a lot

Here's a few pix from before I cycled:

ExitedNoob is offline Junior Member
    bump!!!

Thread Information