stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

kickstarting with prop...

Ne1 know the science behind it? Why usually for 4 weeks and what kind of doses.. I would think that the dose is dependent on the amount of gear ur gonna run if u plan on keeping bloodlevels stable.. Is 4 weeks also recommended for a susta cycle?

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    it takes around 4 weeks for most long acting esters to kick in, thats the reason to run prop for those first 4 or 5 weeks. you can run it as long as you want, but the idea is to i guess get more gains throughout the whole cycle instead of weeks 5 threw whenever.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24
    it takes around 4 weeks for most long acting esters to kick in, thats the reason to run prop for those first 4 or 5 weeks. you can run it as long as you want, but the idea is to i guess get more gains throughout the whole cycle instead of weeks 5 threw whenever.
    I agree.

Firstly, No. Sust for 4 weeks isnt long enough to run it to get the full effects of all its acting esters. Some will kick in fairly quickly (Prop ester, 3-7 days), whilst others (Deconate ester, 6-9 weeks) will take longer. I wouldnt run it for under 12 weeks personally.

Cycles are often 'kickstarted' with other fast acting AS. This is, like above, so gains will appear before the long acting esters kick in fully. Orals such as, Dbol , Var, Tbol, Anadrol and injectables like Prop and Test Suspension are used effectively as they all kick in fairly quickly. Taking no more than 7-10 days to be effective.

I kickstarted my cycle with Tbol recently, with success.

I meant 4 weeks of kickstarting =) .... LOL..... I know all the basics here but Im thinking the more exact way to kickstart if there is any.. some sort of roid calculator would be good I guess.. wouldnt it be ideal to get the desired bloodlevels as fast as possible and then that they would stay there realtively stable..
    Y I said 4 weeks is that ppl always seem to suggest kickstarting for 4 weeks..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    run the prop at the dose ur E is going to be at weekly for the first 2 weeks

wks 1-2 150mg EoD PROP
    wks 1-1,593,684 500mg W/k
    wks 3-4 100mg EoD
    somethign like that would work
    you could even go down to 75mg EoD for week 5 if u want

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24
    it takes around 4 weeks for most long acting esters to kick in, .
    To build up to full potency is a better way of wording it.The drugs start to work the minute you inject...most ppl start growing much earlier than the 4 week mark.

~Pinnacle~

You can kickstart untill the other long acting esters have fully kicked in.

There isnt a set time of 4 weeks.

The compunds one can use for kickstarting should be determined by ones goals. Though, availability can also effect this.

sure but wouldnt it be optimal to get stable bloodlevels.. I mean if U decide to frontload with 100 mg of prop ED for 4 weeks and then when u quit that in while ur blood levels are gonnna drop .. unless u run a higfh dose cycle (I believe - havent done the math though).. I think Taiboxas approach seems logical..

Why not frontload the long acting ester to reach stable blood plasma levels faster? Doubling the dosage for the first 1-2 weeks?

Thread Information