getting_strong_now is offline New Member

Talking BULKING/Cutting Cycle

Hey,
    I am going to be doing the following cycle for 10 weeks:

500mg of Test Cyp per week
    400mg of Deca per week
    50mg of D-bol every day for the first 4 weeks.

I was wondering if I could maybe do some Winni near the end of the cycle to give me more of a ripped look.
    If anyone suggests any other product, that would be great.
    How much should I take? When? and how long?

Thank you.

Exclamation My Stats.

Just so you know,
    I am 20 going on 21 soon.
    I wont be starting this cycle for another 5 or 6 weeks.
    I am currently 195lbs, 6ft 1" tall.

I just like to look more Cutt at the end of a cycle.

Thanks.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    cycle looks pretty good to me as long as your PCT is in order. Also, have ancilliaries handy throughout incase you see gyno. My only point is that if you're looking to cut only, I wouldn't go that route. That's more of a mass cycle. IF your diet is in check, you'll gain 25 lbs from that one.

Montgomery

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    its good cycle but if u let it 2b 12 weeks it will be better adding winny is a good idea but what is ur cycle history i wish this isnt ur 1st

Unoid is offline Member
    Perhaps my info could help:

Treat the first 6 weeks of your cycle as a Bulker. look at the diet forum and eat via the bulking protocol. 5000cals a day of complex carbs and protein with good fats. if you do dbol at 30-40mg ed (50 might be too much) for the first 4 weeks, then you cna end your cycle with 4-5weeks of winny @ 50mg ED.

word of warning you better take 1g of Milk thistle ED along with double the dose of Liv 52 than the bottle recomends.

Btw the last 4-6 weeks you should treat your cycle like a cutter. get some T3 and clen . follow the cutting diet for the last 6 weeks (go 12 week cycle) with T3 the last 6 weeks you'll cut off the fat while maintaining the muscle you gained the first 6 weeks if not gaining a couple pounds of more muscle.

Question

This is my second cycle ever.
    I was curious if just taking Nolva every day for the whole cycle would be enough to give me more of a Hard and Chisseled look?

Im mainly worried about the water retention and soft looking muscles.

I will be doing Clomid for PCT at the end. I also will be taking LIV52 and Vitamin B6.

Thanks.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Nolva will do some, but if you are worried about the water retention, better go for T-bol and drop the D-bol.

When on juice you will get a bit water retention, and that's good. It helps your body recovering and taking the heavier loads during training. Don't worry to much about them. But D-Bol is having his fame for water retention.

When you are on the cycle, don't look in the mirror every sec. your acne will be nice to see, including your hear loss
    When on a bulking cycle, you "can't" look scredded if you want to grow. Your body needs it.
    During the cutting part, you'll lose the extra "fat and water" so don't wory.

If you are going to take clen , better take it with some taurine, or your cramps will be ones to remember

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 20 years old you don't need gear, your hormones are at their peak, take advantage of them. If you can't make gain at your age, the use of gear isn't going to give that much of an advantage. You need to be able to make good gains naturally and have reached your max naturally before using gear. Once you have reach the level gear you take you to a new level. But if you haven't got there yet and you juice, you'll never reach the level you could of by gaining as much as possible naturally.

JohnnyB

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    At 20 years old you don't need gear, your hormones are at their peak, take advantage of them. If you can't make gain at your age, the use of gear isn't going to give that much of an advantage. You need to be able to make good gains naturally and have reached your max naturally before using gear. Once you have reach the level gear you take you to a new level. But if you haven't got there yet and you juice, you'll never reach the level you could of by gaining as much as possible naturally.

JohnnyB
    you should take Johnny's advice...the guy knows what hes talking about..
    and can you turn your font size down a notch? Your messages are scaring me!! ..lol ...

Is Stanabol (or the chemical name Stanozolol ) the same as Winny?
    I accidently bought that instead of Winny, and a friend told me that they are one and the same.

What do you guys think?

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getting_strong_now
    Is Stanabol (or the chemical name Stanozolol ) the same as Winny?
    I accidently bought that instead of Winny, and a friend told me that they are one and the same.

What do you guys think?
    same thing

Thread Information