Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    drak is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Questions!

Hey guys, I just shot my first shot last night (saturday) around 12:00 (at night) and I'm in a LOT of pain, and walk with a limp now.. lol I'm guessing that is normal because this is my first cycle...

I have plenty of Nolva (20mg/pill) but I was told to use them after my cycle (during pct) and not while on the cycle. My cycle goes as follows:

Week 1-10 (Test-E): 600mg/week (300mg/Twice a week)
    *Also, being I shot it at 12:00, when should I shoot next?*

Week 11-12 (Test-Prop): 875mg/Week (125mg/day)
    *Is this too much, too little, or perfect?

For PCT, I planned to take 100mg clomid, and 20mg nolva each day for 25 days, along with Clen . I'm wondering when do I start the clomid, nolva, and clen? Would I start it 2 days after the Prop or what?

Also here is my Clen cycle (will be using benadryl)
    Clen Cycle: (56 days total)
    day 1: 20mcgs
    day 2: 40mcgs
    day 3: 60mcgs
    day 4: 80mcgs
    day 5: 100mcgs
    day 6: 120mcgs
    day 7-56: 140mcgs
    day 15-21: 100mg benadryl everynite
    day 35-42: 100mg benadryl everynite
    day 1-56: 5g taurine ed

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by drak; 02-05-2006 at 05:05 PM.

bump

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    start pct 3 days after last prop injection. Also, i think 125 mg of prop ed up until pct is way too much, drop to 75mg/ ed.

-Would it be okay to use the Nolva only during PCT, and not on cycle?

-It's not really crutial to have the injections exact is it? I could shoot wednesday after class (around 2:00pm) and that would be fine, right? (First one was at 12:00 night time)

-Do I start the Clen with the Nolva, and Clomid?

-Any other suggestions on the Prop?

Thanks!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just stick with the test for your first cycle. And just to be safe, run the nolva from the start of the cycle.

I'm pretty sure I want to take the Prop, why not? The question is really how much I should take, unless theres a good reason not to take it.

Would Nolva affect any of my gains? Would there be any downfall to using Nolva?

Thanks

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur prone 2 gyno then use nolva from the begining or third week @ 1o mg
    start pct 3 days aftyer last test prop shoot

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    sometimes previnting estrogin hinder gains we also need some of it to grow thats why i told u ucan start it @ week 3

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    sometimes previnting estrogin hinder gains we also need some of it to grow thats why i told u ucan start it @ week 3
    yes, this is also true....good point hosam

all I have is 20mg capsuls, and I don't know if I am prone to gyno or not so that doesnt really help...

Should I just not take it, and if I see symptoms of gyno, take like 80mg/day?

-It's not really crutial to have the injections exact is it? I could shoot wednesday after class (around 2:00pm) and that would be fine, right? (First one was at 12:00 night time)

Ah sh!t, I also forgot to mention, I have a 30-day supply of some super-protein, contains dbol , but also contains 10mg of nolva per serving, but will only last me 30 days...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drak
    super-protein, contains dbol, but also contains 10mg of nolva per serving, but will only last me 30 days...
    Is that what the GNC guy told you.

i hope your joking

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Is that what the GNC guy told you.

i hope your joking
    lmao

god bless the boys from GNC

joking? about what? GNC doesn't sell shit like this... I got it from my source, and I trust him 100%... why even post here? if your not going to help, I don't want to see your post...

Seems like not 1 thread can go without going off topic.... can anyone help me with the following questions?:

-Should I just not take it, and if I see symptoms of gyno, take like 80mg/day?

(i have a protein mixture that contains 10mg of nolvadex , but will only last me for 29 more days...then back to normal protein)

joking? about what? GNC doesn't sell shit like this... I got it from my source, and I trust him 100%... why even post here? if your not going to help, I don't want to see your post...
    well bro i don't think anyone on this site has heard of, "super-protein" containing dbol and nolva? Maybe someone can correct me if i'm wrong? But thats just unheard of man, especially the fact that your source calls it super-protein.

Blog Entries
    Go back and tell your source he's a super-f***ing-moron and get your money back. You got rip off no matter which way you look at it. Sources are out to make money not friends.

i would take 10-20mg of nolva everyday, i don't think i would wait for sides to appear before you start taking it, its better safe then sorry. Plus nolva hindering ur gains will be minimal to none.

As for injections, it doesn't need to be on the exact minute, at 2:00 on wednesday would be fine.

" Super-Mix Extreme "

This is a protein powder like product with a lot more added benefits.Mix it up in a blender and drink.Each serving contains the following:

D-Bol 40mg
    Nolvadex 10mg
    Glutamine peptides 5grams
    Creatine ethyl ester 4grams
    Whey protein isolates 45grams
    Dextrose 80grams
    Fat 10grams
    Liv-52 620mg
    Brom****e 100mg
    Ginger root 300mg
    R-ALA 500mg
    Lycopeine 5mg
    Red clover 400mg
    MSM 1gram
    Amino Acid complex 7 grams
    Ginseng 500mg
    Saw Palmetto 200mg
    Full spectrum vitamin/mineral complex

BTW, I know the guy who makes the steroids , and he lives about 15 minutes from me, I've been to his lab and known him for over 8 years... I talk to him pretty much everyday, I'm 100% sure I can trust him. I can even see the white dbol specs in the mixture...

I guess I'll start taking Nolva after the 30 days of this mix. Think It'd be possible for me to cut the capsuls and take it, or no?

Any suggestions on the Prop? Will 125mg/day for 2 weeks be fine?

Thanks

i did a search on yahoo for " Super-Mix Extreme " and came up with one site that looks user made, i would be suspicious about your so called protein.

BTW, I know the guy who makes the steroids , and he lives about 15 minutes from me, I've been to his lab and known him for over 8 years... I talk to him pretty much everyday, I'm 100% sure I can trust him. I can even see the white dbol specs in the mixture...

I guess I'll start taking Nolva after the 30 days of this mix. Think It'd be possible for me to cut the capsuls and take it, or no?

Any suggestions on the Prop? Will 125mg/day for 2 weeks be fine?

Thanks
    well my question to you is this.... if your so confident in your " Super-Mix Extreme " protein, then why do you need extra nolva, apparently its already in your so called mix at 10mg per serving, so why do u feel u need more?

bro come on, this all sounds a little ridiculous to me. Just listen to what ur saying, and to what your source told you. Do u really feel even if that shit is legit that it is safe to use? Like lets say your source got some protein powder and grinded a bunch of dbol and nolva tabs into it, now i take it your measuring your servings with a scoop? like regular protein? well how can you be sure your getting 40mg of dbol each scoop and not a little more or not a little less, and same with the nolva at 10mg, its impossible to accurately measure your servings of how much dbol and nolva u'd be getting. I would rethink your decision on running this "dream cycle"

well so what if it was off by a few mg's.. big deal, but im sure the materials are legit, being I know the guy...
    My question is no longer if I should take the nolva, but is it possible to take half of a power-capsule at one time? by cutting it, etc... or would 20mg be fine to take (after the mix runs out)

also, any suggestions on the prop?

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    horrible mix ...ive never seen a worse mix..other than the famous deca winny dbol cycle someone stated..LOL with no test whatsoever.

use your head...and research ..you will find all the answers you need. A SUPER RETARDED MIX like that will get you killed LOOOOL or needing a new liver transplant LOL

get in line at the hospital now.

also if he is using crushed dbol lol...why dont you just get the pill form before he crushes it.

nolva just take the liquid kind. at 10 mg ed

i wouldnt take nolva anyways..unless you REALLY need it becuase your titties are looking puffy or growing the man boobies and needing an b cup bra

you need some estrogen as stated above.

You really think a 30 day supply of this shit could hurt me? If so, how?

I dont have any of the liquid form of Nolva, would it be possible to cut the powder capsule in half?

Also, any suggestions on the Prop?

bump

Blog Entries
    drak no one wants to say it but I will. You don't know what you are doing/taking so stop now before you hurt yourself. You are getting about as far as a dog chasing his tail. Let it go before you find yourself in the hospital. These aren't flinestone vitamins, you can't just take stuff because you feel like it.

p.s
    Just because of the lack of education from drak on this matter i don't think anyone should recommend anything to this kid. I know i will no longer help you out on this matter. Read on my friend.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 02-05-2006 at 07:02 PM.

DSM4Life, Hop on AIM for a second.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    hey man your cycle is messed up...first of all your a first timer i you should in a safe way be taking only 500mg test a week but if your going to do a more intense first cycle it should look like this...

week 1-4 prop 100mg/day...NO MORE
    week 1-12or15 which ever you like test e 500mg/week NO MORE

you have plenty of time for more juice...plus you need to read more because I don't think you know what your doing

you take prop at the BEGINNING to jump start a cycle b/c it is short ester before the test e kicks in...

listen wait 2 weeks and study up and read man you will be safer and get better results garunteed if you do your cycle right

your saying to take the prop 4 weeks before the test e, or 4 weeks along with the test e?

thx for your helpful advice.

ur not ready for any cycle, if you went and bought that shit from your source and didn't think twice your not ready to start cycling anything IMO. No one who has done enough research would spend money on some shit like that. And if i were you sticking a pin in myself would be the last thing i would be doing, especially with the knowledge you have shown everyone here that you have about anabolics. So i think for your own safety your better off forgeting about taking test E or test prop, and taking your "protein" back and telling your source that your having second thoughts and you don't want his homemade crack. Chances are your gonna be out the money u paid for that but either way just get rid of it whether it be back to him or to the trashcan and be thankful you still have your health.

The sad part is though, that even what everyone has told you here chances are your still going to go about cycling this shit, or cycling something else. And whether you think 30 days isn't long enough to hurt your body or not, you may soon be surprised once you start taking your "extreme-mix".

I got the protein mix for free, because the time it took for him to deliver my products... I will be doing the cycle, and I have read my brains out, my brother has also been cycling for over 6 years now... I think I will toss the Mix, and lay off on the prop and just do the Test-E

I was always told the prop came during the 2 weeks after the Test-E, before starting PCT, guess I was wrong.. I'm headed to sleep.

Thanks

I got the protein mix for free, because the time it took for him to deliver my products... I will be doing the cycle, and I have read my brains out, my brother has also been cycling for over 6 years now... I think I will toss the Mix, and lay off on the prop and just do the Test-E
    that is the smartest thing i've heard you say, with that said run Test E @500mg (250mg twice a week) for 12 weeks.

Get your brother to show you proper places to inject so theirs no confusion. And make sure you have your pct down to a science.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    do the 4 weeks with the test e at the same time..it takes 6-7 weeks before the test e takes effect...

how long does it take for prop to go into affect?
    thanks a lot guys, the help has been wonderful.

ps. i already shot my first shot @ 300mg (saturday) - my next shot is wednesday, should i shoot 200mg? then go back to 250, or what?
    And how much prop should I shoot for the first 4 weeks? 100mg? And should I shoot that on the same day as I shoot the Test-E? Also, can't you also use prop for the 2 weeks waiting period before your PCT comes?

thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    This is your first cycle. A million people have given you advice on what to do, so just take it and get on with it.

wk 1-12 Test E 500mg/week shot 250mg on Mon and Thurs

No more no less, nothing else, no Prop no nothing. Just do it !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information