carteblanche08865 is offline Junior Member

Rapid weight loss with clen/t3 cause loose skin/stretch marks?

I am going to purhase the clen /t3 combo and but my calories back even more for my cycle duration. I wanted to know if the rapid weight loss has caused anyone loose skin or stretch marks while on either clen or t3. I mean, I already have stretch marks and flab in some spots, I've lost 100 lbs in the past 2 years and I dont think it will make a big difference using this to lose the last 15, just wanted to know. I didnt see anything posted about this. Thanks to everyone for their time.

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    if u've already lost 100, an extra 15 wont make that much of a difference in terms of stretch marks and loose skin.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    you can't get stretch marks from losing weight, thats from gaining weight dude. The flabby skin might be an issue if you lost weight really really fast, like if you were 150lbs overweight and used clen with cardio, but otherwise I think you're good.

Montgomery

cool

Much thanks guys, didnt know about stretch marks coming from gaining weight. Figured it wouldnt really make all that much difference on 15 more.

Clincher is offline Junior Member
    Carteblanche how did you lose all that weight? Did you use Cytomel T4 or T3? Could you tell me a little about your cycle? I am currently 295lbs. and really need to get down to 255. I have a lot of fat on me. Is their anything you could tell me that would steer me in the right direction?

ly22 is offline New Member
    i used ephedra during the summer and lost 50 pounds in 3 months.... but you do need to eat right and exercise while on it.. it shows fast results

I never really did anything spectacular to lose the weight. This will be the first time that I have tried anything to even help me. I don't even drink coffee. To lose the weight I had a 5/6 days per week workout routine with a large caloric deficit to work with. Motivation was never higher. Thanks for the replies guys.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that u can get stretch marks for losing weight quickly. It does say when I read about em that they can be caused by rapid changes in weight and I personally got em while cutting (with out juice)...

Yes, I figured anytype of rapid changes in body structure may bring them. I just have one more question though.

While on t3 what is the fat/muscle loss ratio of the weight that will come off? If you dont know the % numbers, is it a very noticeable loss?

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carteblanche08865
    Yes, I figured anytype of rapid changes in body structure may bring them. I just have one more question though.

While on t3 what is the fat/muscle loss ratio of the weight that will come off? If you dont know the % numbers, is it a very noticeable loss?
    Its all on you and what compounds you run. Obviously if you run test you will retain more muscle mass. As far as diet, amino acids and protein intake needs to be high to help maintain. Keep in mind that T3 does NOT differentiate between muscle and fat- its just eats.

Thanks,
    I wanted to run a clen /t3 cycle, probably going to limit myself on the t3 to one week only. Figured that can boost me a little to keep on the clen.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    I think that u can get stretch marks for losing weight quickly.
    Think about that for a second.

Stretch marks occur when the skin is STRETCHED, not when it shrinks. Rapid weighloss may result in loose skin

Thread Information