Thread: Get Ripped

speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Get Ripped

How long does it take Primo to take effect on the body...Let's say I was running 500 mg's a week ofcouse along side with prop how long generally does it take to start working...basically is it fast acting like prop or you have to wait like decca...the reasons concearning this are I am running Var towards the end of my cycle at 70mgs for 5 weeks and wanted to put Primo in for maybe 2-3 weeks just to help harden up..at around 500mgs.. thanks bros..

Speed.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo start to kick in with 4-weeks. It takes about 6-weeks before I really feel it!

Depends on the ester of your primo. If its methenolone enathate(most likely) it will take around 4 wks to take full effect. If its the short acting acetate ester effects could be seen as early at the end of the first week.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    if there is one thing i have learned about primo it's that you have to run it for a long cycle to get the benefit from it. it is costly so i would say unless you can afford to do it for the full 10-12 weeks at at least 500mg per week then don't waste your money. however if you can do the full cycle it is awesome. excellent quality hard gains and very keepable if your diet/training is in check

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    how do you think results would be if the last 6 weeks instead of 5 i ran var at 70-80mgs...don't you think that would help lean up nicely with proper diet...i'm a novice i've never used this compound...also is there any drugs I could throw in at the end with exception of clen or t3...i'm talking anabolics...much appreciated bros..

Speed.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Depends on the ester of your primo. If its methenolone enathate(most likely) it will take around 4 wks to take full effect. If its the short acting acetate ester effects could be seen as early at the end of the first week.
    First of all you cant have injectable Methenolone Acetate. the Acetate is only oral and trying to make it into an injectable will cause you serious medical problems when injected. You have Methenolone Enanthate . The effects will start being noticeable after about 2 weeks depending on dosage and really be in full swing at the 4 week mark. It is a long acting ester much like EQ.

Thread Information