purfect10 is offline Female Member

Smile have a few ???'s

Hey, I've done clen before but never in the liquid form. I would like to know what dosage to use to get the results I want, to lose weight faster, and for how long should I use it?

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    liquid is exactly the same as in the pill form

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yes it is, but 2 on 2 off is the way to do it, as far as how long, I can't sau I've never used it

JohnnyB

purfect10 is offline Female Member
    so how many mcg Or whatever it is do I do and I should take it for two days and off for two days?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You need to read the profile on clen , you need to ramp up and back down, in that 2 week period. It's not 2 day on 2 days off, but 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Use some other type of fat burned during those 2 weeks, some type of OTC.

JohnnyB

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    I always do mine 3 weeks on 2 weeks off but you will find which combo works best for you. As far as how much to take it depends on the level you are at. I start with 4 tabs per day the first week, then 5 then six. I finish up my cycle with 7 per day and I just cut it at the end. I dont ramp it down

I also use Lipodrene, aspirin and coffee when doing a diet cycle. You will see the fat melt off.

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    I always do mine 3 weeks on 2 weeks off but you will find which combo works best for you. As far as how much to take it depends on the level you are at. I start with 4 tabs per day the first week, then 5 then six. I finish up my cycle with 7 per day and I just cut it at the end. I dont ramp it down

I also use Lipodrene, aspirin and coffee when doing a diet cycle. You will see the fat melt off.
    The fat just melts off, that sounds good to me, can I do it toward the end of my cylce to shed off the fat? Will it effect my gains? I would like to do it around week eight of my cycle, what do you think? its my first cycle and im doing test e alone with nolva, thanks

Thread Information