wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

synovex ordering

i have ordered finaplix a few times. however, i quit ordering because i got spooked because people were talking about feds watching the finaplix sites. Anyone know if this is true with syno. anyone order any lately.

bump

crane is offline Associate Member
    who cares, screw them. i have mine, if they do bust me let me just finish my cycles off first thats all i care about.

that doesn't help me much. I just haven't hear much lately on ordering fina or syno.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont see how it can realy be that big of a deal worse case u do get a visit.. as long as they dont find anything then u are fine. if they question it say you thought u could use it as a supplement but upon researching it found out you couldnt and you threw them out.. So you no longer have them. if im right there is no law against having them in your posession making it into anything used for humans is...

as long as you have nothing else at your house when they come to check. I agree though. Thanks for the input

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    i dont think they would come and search you legally. nothing in plain view of course but they wouldnt be able to get anyone to issue a search warrant for this IMO. but dont make up excuses just tell them to leave, if they are knocking at your door, dont open it(if it is unlocked or a little open they can come inside and they can look at what is in plain view. I wouldnt worry too much about it unless your ordering like 50 carts at a time

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    The rules are the same for SYNOVEX and FINAPLEX.

so if u expect a visit from police if u order fina, than u should expect one also if u order syno.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    a visit maybe but not a search warrant, they can and may question you but it is not a controlled substance and though they can spekulate what it is being used for, they have no authority to warrant a search unless you have previous involvment with the law as it pertains to manufacturing AAS

ozzyrocks107 is offline New Member
    guys whats a good cheap site to order synovex h .. i tryed ordering off one site, but it canceled my order..help would be appreciated.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    i order fina all the time, with no problems what so ever.......just find a good vet med/supp store......

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    old thread

Thread Information