LowStrea is offline Junior Member

First post, Where to start, and what to do.

Okay as the title states I'm a first time poster, but I did read alot. I am still having alittle trouble understanding some stuff.

First off I'm 200lb to 205lb, 26 year old male, 5'11", I was in the Army for 5years 11Months and I was 185lb. I riped my LCL and could not walk for some time. I went from 185 to 230lb in a short time. I am thinking of going to my Dr (In the USA) to see what he says today about some A.S. Never hutrs to try I live in Texas so its not that far to Mexico if I go that way. What I really need to know is what would be the best cycle for someone of my size. What I want is more mass but look cut. I do not have alot of money to blow but I got like $300 a month easy. I have kick ass insurance at work so if I can find a Dr in the US it would kick ass.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm... the obvious answer is that roids arent the quick fix, what u want can be obtained naturally.. u need to have ur diet and cardio in check to get cut. In your case (if u r determined on juicing) if u want to get cut and maybe even put some muscle a normal test E at 500 mg / week with proper training and diet could produce nice results.. JMO

My diet is in check I think hehe. I don't eat real crazy I work out at work. Not looking really for an over night fix. I'm looking for about 6 month to a year.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What do you think your bf% is sitting at. ? How often to do work out ? I would really like to see your Diet layed out as well.

I think my BF% would be around 22 to 25
    I work out 4 days on 4 days off about 45min at a time
    all I get to do is work out at work
    I work for the prison so I do alot of walking running and hehe fighting
    My diet would be 4 meals a day most the time tuna in water 3 cans each meal
    eat alot of red meat
    I eat 3 eggs as a snack
    I hate green things and fried foods
    Like I said from 185 to 230 in about a year its hard to come back from
    also drink about 1.5 gal of water a night

pelly789 is offline Member
    looks like you still got to do alot of research until you think about using aas like it was said before you can do it naturally probaly in the time frame you said if your diciplined about your diet and workouts i would wait and look around more before you jump in and go for it JMO also im not really sure on your workout you said you lift for 4 days and then rest for 4?

Yes 4 days and 4 days rest because I work 4 on 4 off. the gym i use is at work. What do I need to research? You say I still got to do alot. what fields do I need to research? I did alot of reading on this board and others. I know the side effects and still willing to chance it.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Man at your BF% you dont need juice, you need Diet and Cardio.

Here is a Diet that will help

Meal 1:
    Lean Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 2:
    Protein shake/Lean Protein (2 tbsp flax

Meal 3:
    Veggies, Lean Protein

Workout

Meal 4:
    PWO Nutrition

Meal 5:
    Veggies, Lean Protein, 1/2 cup rice or oatmeal.

Meal 6:
    Shake with Flax

That turns into approximately 300 grams protein, 130 grams Carbs, and 50 grams of fat.

Here is a thread that will help with your education http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter

bigJJ is offline Member
    On the plus side...

Army experience:
    You have endurance and muscle memory.
    You have daily cardio
    You drink a lot of water
    You put on weight easily

On the minus side...

22% - 25% BF? No good. 12% is better.
    Learn to love the "green things". Especially the fresh "green things"!!!!
    LCL damage. Injuries are always a touchy subject when considering AAS... you'll see why...
    You obviously like to work out
    Motivation is not an issue with you

You seem to genuinely want to make a positive and dramatic change in yourself.

Groovy.

Visit the diet forum of this board. Read all the "stickies". I think Swolecat is still the mod-in-charge over there. If not, I'm sure the resident guru can help with any questions you may have as to the day-to-day dieting that afflicts us all (seriously, it's the hardest part)

Visit the Workout Questions forum of this board as well. There are a million and one theories as to how you should structure a workout. Read, lean and think about your particular situation. Your work and rest schedules, etc... You can figure one out for yourself.

Feel free to IM me. I'm always here to offer any advice I may be able to give. If I don't know the answer to your question, I'll do my best to point you to someone that does.

I'm always into talking about diet and exercise, so hit me up.

You've found a good board. Explore it. Read. That's the best advice I can give for now.

JJ

I am not 100% sure if I have 22 to 25 BF its just my guess here let me find my cam.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Go to User CP and "enable PM's"

I don't think the admins have set me the right for PMs yet. I checked all over the CP and can't find the spot

bigJJ is offline Member
    User CP - edit options - enable private messaging

bigJJ is offline Member
    Last edited by bigJJ; 02-07-2006 at 07:03 AM.

Last edited by LowStrea; 02-07-2006 at 07:39 AM.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Last edited by bigJJ; 02-07-2006 at 07:30 AM.

Last edited by LowStrea; 02-07-2006 at 07:39 AM.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    I believe you have to have 25 posts before you can PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    I believe you have to have 25 posts before you can PM.
    Correct.

okay well I just got back from my US based Dr., and she stated "Lets get a few test done then "we will start" you on hormone treatment." Because I told her I think I have primary hypogonadism. She even diagnosed me with it. I got the papers here and about to fax them to Oasis Longevity & Rejuvenation Center in FL for some also. My last "test" test was like 487 and I'm sure its around 400 or so now also.

Well I just got my test test back and its 412 she is waiting for me to get my catscan info back. I guess she is checking center hypogonadism hehe anyway can anyone tell me about clenbuterol AKA Clen from this site here? like whats it for, how much to take at 204lb yea I gained I think I might try and kill fat before I start on test. I know she will not give me the amount of test needed to cycle so I will save it up for a month and then start

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LowStrea
    Well I just got my test test back and its 412 she is waiting for me to get my catscan info back. I guess she is checking center hypogonadism hehe anyway can anyone tell me about clenbuterol AKA Clen from this site here? like whats it for, how much to take at 204lb yea I gained I think I might try and kill fat before I start on test. I know she will not give me the amount of test needed to cycle so I will save it up for a month and then start

Clenbuterol.... great stuff!!

Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol

How would you cycle it? also should I get the Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL, L – Taurine 100 capsules (500mg) Combo or T3 / Clen Combo ? Or get all three?

Blog Entries
    You def need to get taurine. I'm sure your wondering why? Well, do some F**** research!! I'm not tyring to bust your balls or anything, but its not a good idea to take a very powerful anti-catabolic, fat burning medication like clen without doing research!!! As far as cycling it, there most likely won't be any intructions on the store site, since it is being sold for research purposes only. Did you read the link I posted? An example cycle is written up in the link. Here is another tool that will be helpful.

http://forums.steroid.com/search.php

AverageJoetoo is offline Junior Member
    Did Everyone Forget To Point Out That A Weight Gain From 185 To 230, That The Diet Is Not In Check Or There Would Not Be That Kind Of Gain. Maybe Not A Carb Or Fat Gram Intake Problem But A Total Calorie Vs. Sitting On The Couch Burning Calorie Problem.
    Read, Read, Read!!!! There Is A Search Box At The Top, You Can Find Old Threads On All Your Questions.

AverageJoetoo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    You def need to get taurine. I'm sure your wondering why? Well, do some F**** research!! I'm not tyring to bust your balls or anything, but its not a good idea to take a very powerful anti-catabolic, fat burning medication like clen without doing research!!! As far as cycling it, there most likely won't be any intructions on the store site, since it is being sold for research purposes only. Did you read the link I posted? An example cycle is written up in the link. Here is another tool that will be helpful.

THIS IS A VERY GOOD THREAD, IT WILL ANSWER A LOT OF YOUR QUESTIONS.

I did read and I then searched for it thats when I see people stacking clen and t3 and AR selling clen and taurine but did not see really any post about stacking all three I wanted to know from some of you people if it would be good. yea I dont know alot about this stuff. I know their site will not give any intructions its why i posted here to get help. if only wanting to flame and try to bust my balls back up a few feet first and ask yourself does being an etuff guy make your dick bigger ?

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic

Lil man 10 is offline Junior Member
    check out the educational threads under steroid profiles I believe there is one on clen that will give tons of info directly related to what your asking
    and welcome bro ignore the flaming all the newbies get it, it just gets old answering the same questions every week.

Lil man 10 is offline Junior Member
    definitely check out the diet forum it has helped me alot

Thread Information