Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Newmansmen is offline New Member

Question Deca Cycle First timeR

Okay so im going to start my first cycle it cost a bloody forutne.. But im ready to make a lifestyle change and I want it all toned-

My questions are first do you think this is a good cycle??
    Are there any side effects that this cycle might bring?
    Also, when should i inject like what time of the day?
    What time would be too late to take the CLENBUTEROL ? (i wanna sleeeeeP!) Also, has anyone had any problems with hitting nerves or blood vessels injecting in your Gluteus Medius?

Im going to combine all this with at 200 grams protien a day (i'm going to try really hard for 200).. I am going to start tomorrow here is my starting pic and stats:

*Cytomel is to help loose fat*

Weight: 170lbs
    Height: 5'9"
    Body Fat: Getting checked in a few days..
    Bench: Well from a free weights using bar and 30 lbs (60 total) on both ends i just about drop it, but using a press machine i can do 165.

(thanks for the help peoples!)

Here I am
    Taken 2/7/2006

Week 1:
    60 mcg/day CLENBUTEROL
    200 mg/week DECA DURABOLIn
    Week 2:
    80 mcg/day CLENBUTEROL
    Week 3:
    100 mcg/day CLENBUTEROL
    300 mg/week DECA DURABOLIn
    Week 4:
    50 mcg/day CYTOMEL
    400 mg/week DECA DURABOLIn
    Week 5:
    50 mcg/day CYTOMEL
    400 mg/week DECA DURABOLIn
    Week 6:
    100 mcg/day CYTOMEL
    Week 7:
    100 mcg/day CYTOMEL
    200 mcg/day CLENBUTEROL
    Week 8:
    100 mcg/day CLENBUTEROL
    Week 9:
    100 mcg/day CLENBUTEROL

Thanks for the help!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think ur 2 young 2 cycle now how old r u dude & 2b in ur known deca isnt the right choice for a 1st timer

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    i think ur 2 young 2 cycle now how old r u dude & 2b in ur known deca isnt the right choice for a 1st timer

Im 18.. Already have the "supplements" and I am in shape, just cant seem to get over that hump of light flab to nicely toned/ripped.. I work out 5x a week and have for the past month or so with very little results.. My diet could be better, and I am going to really crack down on it over the next 9 weeks.. this cycle put me out 550.. which for a full time college guy is rent- lol so I've thought it through just looking for some advice from the pros.!

ok u look for advice ull get one now the best advice is to wait 18 years is to young 2 do roids u can gain alote without them ull regret if u did them at this age

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmansmen
    Im 18.. Already have the "supplements" and I am in shape, just cant seem to get over that hump of light flab to nicely toned/ripped.. I work out 5x a week and have for the past month or so with very little results.. My diet could be better, and I am going to really crack down on it over the next 9 weeks.. this cycle put me out 550.. which for a full time college guy is rent- lol so I've thought it through just looking for some advice from the pros.!
    you really do need some test in the mix bro. otherwise, your body will convert to using nortest instead of regular test (nor test is nandrolone , aka deca ). what that means is that after your cycle ends you will be impotent for awhile, plus itl be hard to keep your gains even if you do run a proper pct, cause it will take awhile for your body to start using your natural test again.

i think at his age & his body weight & shape he shouldnt take any roids at all

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    i think at his age & his body weight & shape he shouldnt take any roids at all
    yea, i agree with you bro... this guy reps 105 on bench... honestly i would have guessed that he weighs less than 170... maybe 140... maybe less...

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Dude! either all drugs im on for my mono has me seein shit or this is a joke...NO WAY You are 170! you do not look 18 by any means either. and deca only 550? damn im gonna go back to bed.. maybe im just dreamin this anyway

I've spoken with dr. and my ideal weight is 165. & i was there but started in with all kindsa protein shakes and not entirely sure if i gained fat or muscle, although my tri's are really tight now.. And Look very gaunt at 150 can only imagine what 140 would look like..

ok ask ur dr about using roids & follow his advice

Ohh you THINK i weigh 140.. lol why thank you.. haha Totally read that wrong- No i am indeed 173.. Used to be up at 242 (my largest) and diet & exercise really do work. ! But ya actually just popped of the scale and im at 173 right now

fu_k being a lightweight... you're playing the big boy game now, so have big boy standards... its ideal to be about 210-220 with a very low bodyfat percentatge... and at least 18 inch arms, preferably 19-20

Ohh you THINK i weigh 140.. lol why thank you.. haha Totally read that wrong- No i am indeed 173.. Used to be up at 242 (my largest) and diet & exercise really do work. ! But ya actually just popped of the scale and im at 173 right now
    used to be 242 huh? *cough* *cough* BULLSH_T!!! *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    used to be 242 huh? *cough* *cough* BULLSH_T!!! *cough*
    Yea not talkin muscle! I was a fat boy!

Age 15

yea youd have lots of stretch marks if you were that big, you dont need steroids , basically to be straight with you, your goddamn tiny, and you look nowhere ready to start a cycle, go to Muscle and Fitness and learn the basics of bodybuilding first.

how u lost all the extra weight

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro if you were ever 240 I am prepared to be butt fu cked on the steps of the White House in broad daylight !!!

Now read this

What is the Right Age to Start Using Steroids ?

By: Brandon Walsh
    This article is being published in hopes of reaching some of the younger people, involved in our great sport of body building, reach their goals without making the great mistake of using steroids too early in their long lives. The problem with this is that most young bodybuilders (BBs) cannot grasp the concept of the future and how long the road ahead really is even with the use of steroids. How do you convince a 14 year old that it will take years before he can look like the Pro BB's in the magazines, and that he may never look like that even with all the drugs available in the world. Well that is what I hope to accomplish within this article.

At what age should you be, before you consider using steroids? This question is not as easily answered as you may think it is. You cannot randomly just pick an age and say that this is the point at which you can now start to consider using steroids.

Between the ages of 12 and 26 a male's hormone levels are on a steady rise until the age of 26. This is when these levels slowly start to decline until they are almost nonexistent by the ripe old age of 40.

When puberty starts in males at the age of 12 there is a huge flux in hormonal patterns in the body, which cause the growth of male characteristics, (deepening of the voice, growth of body hair, growth in height, etc.). These hormone levels increase by themselves so much that they can be compared to that of a mild steroid cycle. Therefore trying to add to what the body is doing on its own by adding in exogenous (outside) Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is very counter productive.

Whenever any extra amount of AAS is added to the body, the body recognizes this extra level through a feedback loop in the human body known as the Hypothalamus. Once the Hypothalamus recognizes the increase in hormones which happens usually between 14 and 21 days, the body will shut off its own production of hormones until these levels decrease, along with increasing hormones to decrease these extra levels in the body (cortisone, estrogen). Cortisone and Estrogen are 2 hormones in the body that BBs do not need any extra. The easiest way to try to explain this without getting to complicated, is that the more AAS you put in your body, the more your body will try to lower those levels. When this happens BBs get all the side effects that are normally associated with AAS use, gynecomastia (growth of fatty tissue underneath the breasts in males), hair loss, kidney damage, liver damage, and high blood pressure, just to name a few).

Before you consider the use of AAS you should have already reached your genetic potential. What is your genetic potential? To figure this out you should first look at the weight, height and build of other members in your family. Is this exact, no, but it is somewhere to start. If every male on both sides of your family is approximately 5'7" and weighs between 150lbs and 170lbs and they are all bald by the age of 25, then it would be a good guess that you will also fall somewhere in those ranges by the time you stop growing. Now with working out and eating correctly for 4 years lets say, you would be able to put on 15 or more pounds of muscle tissue (that would mean you now weigh 165-185 lbs.). This is what your genetic potential would be. Now if you started to use steroids at that point, 165-185 lbs you may be able to put on another 15-20 lbs (180-200lbs). If you had started using when you were 125 lbs., and gained 25lbs through the use of steroids, you would still be well short of what you could have gotten naturally (150lbs as compared to 180-200lbs), and now it will be much harder to try to gain another 30-40lbs.

So for a starting point lets say that you need to be at least 18 years of age before you consider using steroids. Now that we have a starting point, lets look at a few other factors that should be considered. Steroids DO NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM makes up for a good diet and workout program. Most people who use AAS feel that this is the time where they can be a little more relaxed in their workouts and diet. Actually this is when they should be even more strict. So before you can think of using at the age of 18, you will need 3 more solid years of good training and eating habits. Minor changes in diet and workouts can result in great gains in mass and muscle as well as strength.

No matter how much assistance you get from AAS, without proper nutrition and workouts you will be lucky to have any gains at all, let alone keep them after the cycle is over. The goal of using any substance, legal or not should be that after you stop using it you don't loose all of that which you have fought to get. What would be the point of spending all that money (steroids are not free) to gain that 30lbs when you will loose it after the cycle is over anyway?

So the better question to ask instead of when can I take steroids, should be, what can I do to get all that I can out of my body without needing steroids?. In order to calculate my progress, I need to talk with my family and doctors, before I try to make a choice like that.

We will start with the age range of 14-16; this is when your hormones are raging. Your body is in full swing of making the best steroids that you can ever get, and it does all this without you even needing to do a single thing. At this point you should start with a solid exercise plan and a basic supplement plan in addition to the regular food that you need to be eating on a regular basis.

For workouts focus on the basic compound movements (Bench Press, Squats, Deadlifts, Barbell Curls, etc.) Working out 4 days a week with at least 8 hours of sleep a night is a great start. Add to that the extra protein that you should be taking and you will definitely start seeing a difference in your body. As for supplements, at this point all I would suggest is a good Meal Replacement Shake, multi-vitamin and creatine. Any shake will work, just add 2 shakes a day to the 3 solid meals that you should already be eating. Creatine has more benefits then I could start to explain in this article, but what I can say is that it will help your strength, muscle, speed, and recovery without any negative side effects.

By the age of 16-18 you will have had most of your growth spurts and you will be ready to change a few more things in your overall plan. You workouts can become a little more specialized as you start using different exercises. As for your nutrition program, all that I would think of adding now would be something such as extra glutamine before bed and maybe a ZMA supplement. You still don?t want to take anything that would alter what your body is doing on its own, so using ZMA and glutamine is just what you need.

Somewhere between 18 and 21 you should be just about done growing, so what should you do differently now? Add more protein! You should be getting at the very least, your body weight in grams of protein per day! And that?s at the very least! By now you will have been working out consistently for quite a while and should know your body very well. What will work and what won?t work should be old news. There isn?t really anything new to add to what is already a great program, other than Tribulus and maybe a pre-workout supplement such as Ultimate Orange. After this point, you can start to consider the use of steroids. What about them? Are they as terrible as everyone seems to think they are? As long as they are used correctly, I don?t think so. When considering their use, I feel that orals should be used as late as possible. These are most harmful on the body and therefore should not be used for a very long time.

Another thing to consider, other than the side effects I have already spoken of, is your sex drive. Some AAS will make your sex drive almost nonexistent and will have a big effect on your sperm count. These drugs in particular should try to be avoided. That leaves mild anabolics. Although they are the safest to use, they are expensive, illegal, and require the use of a needle. Which most first time users do not want to use.

I told you that this is not something that should be passed off very easily; you shouldn?t have to make the mistakes that most of us make by using steroids to early in your life. If used correctly, I think they are fine, but look at what it takes in order to use them correctly. Have you been working out for 5 years straight without more the 2 weeks off every 6 weeks? Do you eat every 2-3 hours, 6 times a day without missing a meal? Do you get 8 hours of sleep every night? This is something that can have a huge effect on your body for the rest of your life, so don?t make that choice in 10 minutes. Good luck and keep growing.

Designer Labs President / CEO *

to be fat doesnt mean that ur ready now

This has to be a joke.

Well as much as I Do appreciate your input and opinions. I have made the decision as to take them and have them in hand going to start tomorrow.

My thread was more towards getting a few questions answered. I have a difficult lifestyle to live up to, and would like to have a nice bod to fit my personality. I am not looking to be mr. strongman or anything.. More or less Just the "V" that all men want. and a little clevage-

Thanks For Your Input.. And i believe someone has a trip to the white house to take

lowstace is offline Banned
    dude I know how to get u money for your cycle bro...let me take you u to never land ranch .....bang mike jackson...then sue his ass

Well look forward to the Deca Dick if you are only going to do Deca on its own.

i had a feeling that no matter what we say, youl do it anyway... so take my advice and get some test. that will make you grow more while on, and it will help you keep more after you finish.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    1. You never do Deca with NO test.
    2. You are not ready to do steroids after lifting for a month.
    3. You do not have the knowledge needed to be doing AAS.
    4. $550 for Deca, you made someone a very happy person!

Quote Originally Posted by lowstace
    dude I know how to get u money for your cycle bro...let me take you u to never land ranch .....bang mike jackson...then sue his ass
    Both confusing and Disturbing.. lol are you implying i am a boy?

Both confusing and Disturbing.. lol are you implying i am a boy?
    Bro from your picture , my 13 year old son looks older than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Well enough about the age.. I rarely get carded at clubs and people say i look mid 20's might just be cause this pic is just of uper half or just a bad pic i dunno..

Anyone up for addressing the questions in my first thread?

AHAHAHAHA

Well enough about the age.. I rarely get carded at clubs and people say i look mid 20's might just be cause this pic is just of uper half or just a bad pic i dunno..

Anyone up for addressing the questions in my first thread?
    as far as your cycle is concerend, run the deca at equal doses throughout the duration of your cycle, and get some injectalbe test... it doesn't matter what kind, but preferably go with test enanthate or cypionate .

Well as much as I Do appreciate your input and opinions. I have made the decision as to take them and have them in hand going to start tomorrow.

My thread was more towards getting a few questions answered. I have a difficult lifestyle to live up to, and would like to have a nice bod to fit my personality. I am not looking to be mr. strongman or anything.. More or less Just the "V" that all men want. and a little clevage-

Thanks For Your Input.. And i believe someone has a trip to the white house to take

This is complete bullshit.

Steroids are serious shit. Little boys doing them just to look like they workout is pathetic. You look like you haven't even hit puberty. Just workout, do somethen.

The question has already been addressed.

1. You are to young
    2. Deca only cycle is bad.
    3. You havnt worked out long enough
    4. If you are going to do juice at all, your first cycle should be Test only.

Go ahead and do the Deca and learn by your mistakes. Good luck bro !!

The question has already been addressed.

1. You are to young
    2. Deca only cycle is bad.
    3. You havnt worked out long enough
    4. If you are going to do juice at all, your first cycle should be Test only.

Go ahead and do the Deca and learn by your mistakes. Good luck bro !!
    you sound SO suportive

as far as your cycle is concerend, run the deca at equal doses throughout the duration of your cycle, and get some injectalbe test... it doesn't matter what kind, but preferably go with test enanthate or cypionate.

Deca or test it doesn't matter there both bad for your health, especially his. Both compounds would be worse for him, more side effects. Your gonna get bitch tits, gain maybe 20lbs of mostly water and lose all your gains, because you haven't put in the time naturally.

assuming he knows exactly what hes doing with anti es and proper pct, then he wont nescessarily get gyno and lose all his gains... but from what ive read, i really doubt this guy even knows what pct stands for... besides that, its very important to do everything right, as in proper rest, training and diet. he admitted he doesn't even have that down either... not good.

Okay just some total f uck ups in communication here... lol

I have a trainer working with me, doesn't agree with roids but helping me focus my time in trouble areas. and gym 5x a week is just my solid commitment.. I have been going for over a year just not commited.. Over the past month i have been doing 2 eggs and or oatmeal (love oatmeal, with just a lil brown sugar) in the morning and typically don't eat lunch (too busy) then after gym i have a chicken/rice/beef dish that i prepared earlier in the week.. Make up a big mess of it and don't have to worry about cooking. The weekends is what gets me- Im a party boy and love to have fun and just don't stay commited to diet-
    Last edited by Newmansmen; 02-07-2006 at 07:28 PM.

making noticable gains is not easy, and it doesn't just happen by itself, even if you're on gear. you have to be 100% dedicated to it 100% of the time. eat at least 40 grams of protein and 60-70 grams of complex carbs every 3-4 hours... no exceptions. if your going out to party, then bring some protein bars with you, and dont forget to eat them... and be sure to eat lots of protein for breakfast. 2 eggs is only 12 grams of protein, you need at least 40 per meal.

THANK YOU-

This is the advice i was looking for. Having spent what i did (a lot to me) i am not going to let it go to waste. I have what it takes to be commited (remeber used to have extra 70lbs) Im going to boot the booze.

Last questions:
    When i start tomorrow, I will be drink a shit load of water & gonna run out ang get some protein bars, and going to hit gym in the pm but the only time i can take the deca is in the am, Is it true that the effects of the roids peak after 2 hours?

And this problem with my dick? I've been having sex at least 3x a week. And personally have trouble keeping it down.. Morning wood is a regular, evening wood is a regular.. (I've totally given up on boxers.)
    So will taking this make me hard all day or limp (please be limp)

THANK YOU-

This is the advice i was looking for. Having spent what i did (a lot to me) i am not going to let it go to waste. I have what it takes to be commited (remeber used to have extra 70lbs) Im going to boot the booze.

Last questions:
    When i start tomorrow, I will be drink a shit load of water & gonna run out ang get some protein bars, and going to hit gym in the pm but the only time i can take the deca is in the am, Is it true that the effects of the roids peak after 2 hours?

And this problem with my dick? I've been having sex at least 3x a week. And personally have trouble keeping it down.. Morning wood is a regular, evening wood is a regular.. (I've totally given up on boxers.)
    So will taking this make me hard all day or limp (please be limp)
    worst case scenario is that youl be totally horny while on, but when you stop you wont be able to get it up at all. the half life of deca is approx 6 days, so no it does not peak after 2 hours then decline. btw, whats your pct lineup look like?

worst case scenario is that youl be totally horny while on, but when you stop you wont be able to get it up at all. the half life of deca is approx 6 days, so no it does not peak after 2 hours then decline. btw, whats your pct lineup look like?
    Wow hate to play the stupid card.. But yes I Do NOT know what a pct lineup is. ??

well its good you started posting here. pct stands for post cycle treatment. basically it consists of clomid, which brings your natural test levels back to normal, and ideally clenbuterol to help keep all your gains.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information