Thread: Bulking Cycle

MetalGod is offline New Member

Talking Bulking Cycle

Im gearing up for a bulking cycle in a couple of weeks, Im looking for suggestions.

Im 23, 6'1", and 220lbs, around 10%bf. Ive been using the juice on and off for several years. Ive had experience with sustanon , dbol , clen , parabolan , test E, EQ, and Deca

This time around i was considering

weeks 1-5 Dbol 40mg ED
    weeks 1-8 Andropen 275mg EOD
    Weeks 8-18 Test Enanth 1000mg/week
    weeks 1-16 Deca 600/week

I've used sustanon many times in the past with good results (and minimal pain), ive gone up to 1250mg/week on a sustanon only cycle and had little to no sides. so i figure the andropen should go about the same, and get the test levels up at the beggining of the cycle and then the test E can take over for the home stretch....

The reason why Im considering the andropen over running just enanthate is because I can get the andropen much cheaper and saving $ is aways good!

any feedback would be appreciated! thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGod
    Ive been using the juice
    I love when people refer to it as "The juice."

Well since you said you can get the Andropen I'm assuming that you didnt get it yet. Why dont you run the Test E throughout the entire cycle and if you're looking for a jumpstart then take prop for the intial 3 weeks? Up the Dbol a bit and take it from there.

weeks 1-5 Dbol 50mg ED
    Weeks 1-3 Prop 100mgs EOD
    Weeks 1-14 Test Enanth 1000mg/week
    weeks 1-13 Deca 600/week

Plus how long has it been since your last cycle? Seems like you have experimented with quite a few items and just keep going higher and higher in doses. I take it you're not gaining as much as you could due to not enough time off. Or maybe you just keep wanting to gain more and more with each cycle with higher doses. Only you can answer that for me.

I also cut down the cycle b/c I think 18 weeks of test is way too long. By week 12 or so your gains may come to a hault, sometimes its better to come off rather then keep going.

My past cycles have all been good, I haven't experienced any decrease in effect. My last cycle was..

weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
    weeks 1-10 Test E 750mg/week
    weeks 5-10 Parabolan 300mg/week

I gained a good 20lbs with minimal water, of course I didn't keep all the size once I went off (if only you could keep it all.....), but my strength level has remained pretty good.

I always make sure that my time on=time off so i don't think ive been using too often, escpecially since each cycle hits me like it was the first.

My cycles usually alternate between a "low dose" short duration maintenance cycle, followed several months later by a longer "higher dose" bulking cycle.

I think you're right about just running the Test E for the whole thing and bump the Dbol up to 50mg for 4 weeks, i think the low cost of the andropen caught my eye, but it isnt always the best idea to cheap-out, especially when its your body you're scewing with! Like the saying goes, "IF YOU WANNA PLAY, YOU GOTTA PAY"

You sound like you know what you're doing so keep on practicing time on=Time off and continuing to grow. I would definitely look more towards the cycle I listed for you rather then switching up the Test E for the Andropen halfway through.

I'll bump this for any further comments...........

thanks man, running straight test E is the way to go (I knew that deep down, but was distracted by andropen 's low price), sometimes you just need to talk it out to get your head straight! thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Im gearing up for a bulking cycle in a couple of weeks, Im looking for suggestions.

Im 23, 6'1", and 220lbs, around 10%bf. Ive been using the juice on and off for several years. Ive had experience with sustanon , dbol , clen , parabolan , test E, EQ, and Deca

This time around i was considering

weeks 1-5 Dbol 40mg ED
    weeks 1-8 Andropen 275mg EOD
    Weeks 8-18 Test Enanth 1000mg/week
    weeks 1-16 Deca 600/week

I've used sustanon many times in the past with good results (and minimal pain), ive gone up to 1250mg/week on a sustanon only cycle and had little to no sides. so i figure the andropen should go about the same, and get the test levels up at the beggining of the cycle and then the test E can take over for the home stretch....

The reason why Im considering the andropen over running just enanthate is because I can get the andropen much cheaper and saving $ is aways good!

any feedback would be appreciated! thanks
    Your 23yrs and been using AAS for 7 yrs?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Your 23yrs and been using AAS for 7 yrs?
    Several................I hear you though

thanks man, running straight test E is the way to go (I knew that deep down, but was distracted by andropen's low price), sometimes you just need to talk it out to get your head straight! thanks
    That's why you're on an open board to listen to what other have to say. Sometimes we need more periphreal vision rather then tunnel when working working with such compounds..........

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Several................I hear you though
    He must of started JUICING at the age of 16yrs, woooow LOL

yeah, i said "several years" not seven! yikes that would be bad! I've only been using seriously for the last 2 years.

In your mind seriously for the past 2 years but your body doesnt read it like that. That's why I stress it more and more to younger people to wait.

Kind of getting off your topic MG, have you decided what you're going to do? Take some time to search around if need be. Repost when you know what you're going to do brotha...........

Thread Information