HW-WannaBe is offline New Member

First cycle - 2nd try

I talked to Booz a couple weeks ago about gear and such and had follow up questions. I received the gear that you recommended and had a couple more questions before I start.

I have test e 2000 ml and dbol 1000 mg. I think i am going to skip the dbol for the first cycle and go with the test only.

How much/often should i use the test? I was thinking about 100 ml for the first two weeks and then 200 untill done. Is this ok?

Also I am at 18% bf. I can't figure out why it is important to have a low bf to start. Is this ok or should I lose some weight first? and if so why?

Thanks in adv,

HW

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    are u sure u have 2000 ml. that's like 500 g of test e.....which would last a lifetime

I have twenty 100 ml vials.

CFH
    k, well anyway, you're going to want to run 500 or 750 mg every week. don't increase/ decrease the amount mid cycle. pick a number and stick with it. that's all there is to it. as for the bf% lower is better, no matter what you are talking about. i wont touch aas unless i'm 10% or lower, that's just me

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    what the fvck? Did you burglar a veterinary clininc? Jesus who makes test in 100ml vials? Just a hint though, always speak in mg not in mL. Concentrations can change from batch to batch so 10ml can be 1000mg or 500mg depending on dosage.

Montgomery

CFH
    what the fvck? Did you burglar a veterinary clininc? Jesus who makes test in 100ml vials? Just a hint though, always speak in mg not in mL. Concentrations can change from batch to batch so 10ml can be 1000mg or 500mg depending on dosage.
    thats what i was tryin to get at earlier, in a much nicer way though....

Oh I see! I misread the label. The vial is 250 mg or 1 ml. oops! So I guess I'll try 500 mg a week for 10 weeks. Should I take 250 monday and thursday or both the same day? Also I have pregyl and Nolvadex . What do you recommend for test boost at the end of the cycle?

CFH
    mon/ thurs shots will give more stable blood levels. i use nolv for pct with clomid and always run fem as my anti-e. by pregyl i'm assuming you mean hcg . if that is so, you don't need it for the cycle you are about to run, imo.

thanks

Thread Information