vein-x is offline Associate Member

Post-Mass Cutting Cycle...

Here's my situation.. I've bulked and put on solid size (for those of you trying to read my log, sorry) and my winter mass cycle is drawing to a close. I've got another two solid weeks of 600 EQ/Test E each and then it's 150mg Test Prop to bridge over to PCT.

Once my PCT's all said and done with and I keep my calories high and the creatine loaded, it's time for spring cleaning. I'll most likely be looking to steroids to help me too.. but not like some of the pussies I see posting around here. Here's my spring>summer layout once PCT's all finished:

For most of spring 100% clean cutting. 4-5 meals a day, 1-2 being clean lower calorie protein shakes, the rest being lean chicken breasts and potatoes. Just some light cutting and maintaining...

Once summer rolls around run extremely low carb (basically Atkins) for 1-1.5 months to shred off the heavy fat. From last summer's experience I know that after about 30-45 days my fat loss plateaus. After 'Atkins' I carb-cycle and start dropping fat again. Last summer I didn't lift and ran and was on Atkins to cut. While I DID lose 50lbs in 3.5 months, I'd be willing to bet some was muscle. I have a German iron-will and don't ever cheat (I'm 100% serious too) so cutting really isn't a problem.

Then comes the real fun. A blitz-cutting cycle, which is where I need your help. I was thinking Test Prop but ED/EOD injections are not only annoying but painful. Maybe Anavar (?), maybe Test Prop. but ran with a solid cycle of T3 & Clenbuterol for the final 1.5-2 months of summer.

As you can see I'm not trying to use steroids before sick cardio and a rigid diet. They're to cut the final 10-15 lbs and hopefully get that 6-pack I was pretty close to last summer. This time I'll have weights and drugs so I hope to do it right. What do you think? Is there any problems with my diet? It worked last summer. But most importantly: What do you reccommend as a near-intolerable cutting cycle that'll strip away those final few pounds and drop down into the 6-pack bodyfat %?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Look into DNP thats the only thing I didnt see you havent tried, I hear its rough and has some nasty sides... do some research

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    Look into DNP thats the only thing I didnt see you havent tried, I hear its rough and has some nasty sides... do some research
    Hahah bro.. the only things I HAVE tried are Test E & P and EQ. Everything else is 100% new to me! I was saying I'm CONSIDERING running a cutter that consists of:

Testosterone Propionate
    T3
    Clenbuterol
    (something else?)

Any recommendations?
    (Pinn, any ideas bro? )

Thread Information