Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

***PINNACLE, which is the better bulker??***

sup guys...and pinn,

just had a quick question about a bulking cycle for the future. i was thinking of these two cycles:

wk1-12 750-1000mgs test (omna's)
    wk1-4 dbol 30mgs ed
    or
    wk1-12 750mgs test
    wk1-11 deca 500mgs
    iv ran deca and test before with a 400/500 ratio, i responded well but gained alot of water. i was thinking of running just a gram of test with some letro to combat bloating and maybe throw in some dbol. iv never gone over 700mgs test wk before. this would be my 3rd cycle. i plan on running this next winter. opinoins, suggestions?
    Last edited by testosterona; 02-08-2006 at 09:10 PM.

and yes, my dick is limp from my previous cycle. no, i donhh't plan on running this soon. hehehehe

maybe some could post there results of just ONE g of test alone, id love to loeave the deca behind and just run test. i would think it would be a quality bulker.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    are you really 19? and thinking of using a gram of test!!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    What's wrong with prop/tren / and insulin on workout days??? U cld even throw in a 4 week kicker of dbols or abombs..... I am lovin the tren.... middle of week 6 and up 17lbs with hardly any bloat... I feel like I am made of steel.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    are you really 19? and thinking of using a gram of test!!
    i see your point. keep in mind i will be 20 in two months. also, whats' the difference of running 1 gram of test alone vs 600mg test adn 400mgs deca !?!?! they both equal a gram of total aas in your system, both have their negatives! i would think that one g of test would be better than the deca/test combo, less shutdown i would assume.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i cant really give any advice since i havent hit any aas yet. but lord those are high doses.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Test, dont get cought up in the test trap bro... by that i mean people up their test everytime they do a new cycle.. you dont have to do that.. and at your age 500-750 is MORE then enough.

Id run 500-750 1-15 Omna mon weds friday injections. with 40mg Dbol for 4 weeks, kick in with some Deca at 5-600mg a week.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    What kind of goals do you have? This is one of my favorites:

weeks 1-3 50mg dbol /dy
    weeks 1-12 700mg test prop or 1000mg test e per week
    weeks 1-8 75-100mg per day tren a
    weeks 9-12 100-150mg drol/dy

I run ldex with it, so water retention is mostly under control. Wicked strength and weight gain. Notice the lack of primo

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    i cant really give any advice since i havent hit any aas yet. but lord those are high doses.
    well, once you "hit some AAS" i'm sure you will realize that the doses i proposed are NOT high doses. 1 gram of total AAS is nothing......well it;s something

any input on the question at hand dudes?

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Test, dont get cought up in the test trap bro... by that i mean people up their test everytime they do a new cycle.. you dont have to do that.. and at your age 500-750 is MORE then enough.

Id run 500-750 1-15 Omna mon weds friday injections. with 40mg Dbol for 4 weeks, kick in with some Deca at 5-600mg a week.
    i don't respond well to anything around 500mgs of test. bad genetics maybe. my second cycle's gains were mostly due to the 700mgs of prop and the winny, and a crazy stict diet. tranzit, i would like to know why i should run say 750omna and 500 deca w/ some dbol ? wouldn't 1 g of test w/ some dbol be fine? i mean, deca is very suppressive and isn't the easiest to recover from. you would suggest a 750/500 for a total of 1,250mgs wk over just one g of test? i'm a little confused with htis logic, would you care to explain. i'm wide open to ideas. thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    whats' the difference of running 1 gram of test alone vs 600mg test adn 400mgs deca
    Synergy..........

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Deff too much IMO for your age Test, slow down a bit and take a look at what you're doing. Don't get caught up in this game and let it get out of hand so early. Best of luck bro, remember at 20yrs old I grew off of 250mg/wk of Test and 300mg/wk of Deca for my first two cycles. Keep it simple.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Where the hell is Pinn at? He is such a conservative when it comes to cycle doses.............lol

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Deff too much IMO for your age Test, slow down a bit and take a look at what you're doing. Don't get caught up in this game and let it get out of hand so early. Best of luck bro, remember at 20yrs old I grew off of 250mg/wk of Test and 300mg/wk of Deca for my first two cycles. Keep it simple.
    bd, thanks for the concirn bro. but keep in mind, i did start earlier than you, my doses started higher than yours, therefore i need more to grow. unless my qv test enantate was very underdosed, i didn't get much at all off of 600mgs test alone. i guess i'm just wondering what would the difference be between a simple 500/400 split of test/deca or just one gram of test. LOL, don't worry bro. in about three wks i'm getting blood work done for my panels and test. i plan on doing this responsibley, hence the reason for asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Synergy..........
    ahhhh, i see! care to elaborate more jay. thanks

test

care to elaborate more jay.
    Say all you ate all day was protein protein protein and no carbs. How do you think your body would react? Then say you gave a more accurate amount of both to your body what do you think would happen?

Same goes for these 2 compounds. They both have different jobs in the body. Using a high dose of one will achieve results. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut running moderate doses of both of them will be beneficial as they will perform different duties in the body.

Synergy is the key work in this game. Or should I say Lifestlye...........

agreee, i think that cycle would be great. thanks for the reply, and LMK about "primming my body" sounds interesting. i guess that makes sense, to run tow compounds and get that synergy intested of just running test at a high dose. thanks for the input fellas.

test

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Say all you ate all day was protein protein protein and no carbs. How do you think your body would react? Then say you gave a more accurate amount of both to your body what do you think would happen?

Same goes for these 2 compounds. They both have different jobs in the body. Using a high dose of one will achieve results. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut running moderate doses of both of them will be beneficial as they will perform different duties in the body.

Synergy is the key work in this game. Or should I say Lifestlye...........
    well put jay, thanks for taking the time. it is a lifestyle, that's for sure. i want to make sure i follow the best path on my journey to 220lbs 8%bf, LOL!

i want to make sure i follow the best path on my journey to 220lbs 8%bf, LOL!
    You have PLENTY of time. No need to rush any of this buddy. Best of Luck!!!

i know bro. i really hope you guys understand that i am and will continue to do this right. i'm not rushing by any means. i will get my BW done and keep an eye on my body. i'm not the type to be careless about putting substances into myself. thanks for the help. i think this question is a legitament one and there is no need to lecture me about my age and question my responsiblility. this is not aimed at any of you, just a heads up to those parents out there, lol. none the less, thanks for the tips. i will keep all into consideration.

test

Normally a 19yr old will not respond as well as say a 22 yr old to the same dosage of Test. Obviously the 19yr old is producing more than enough in the first place for optimal growth and by cycling at this young of an age would be more detrimental to your endicrine system than good. If I only would have known then what I know now Anyway, Jay put it well. Try a more moderate dosage approach and more so learn how your body responds to diet and training in the next few years rather than cramming more juice to get the gains. Just lookin out, you'll do fine Test, good things come with time.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    test. those are big doses...u and me are in the same boat...trust me man i feel you..i want to run a gram of test..but i know i still could get something out of 500....bro i blew up with tren ...kinda kept a lot leaner also...hit me up with a pm sometime havnt talked to you in a bit

chest6 is offline Banned
    Whoa there test. I wouldnt go hopping on a gram yet at your age. You got plenty of time like the others have said. Keep it moderate for now and really concentrate on that diet.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    sup guys...and pinn,

just had a quick question about a bulking cycle for the future. i was thinking of these two cycles:

wk1-12 750-1000mgs test (omna's)
    wk1-4 dbol 30mgs ed
    or
    wk1-12 750mgs test
    wk1-11 deca 500mgs
    iv ran deca and test before with a 400/500 ratio, i responded well but gained alot of water. i was thinking of running just a gram of test with some letro to combat bloating and maybe throw in some dbol. iv never gone over 700mgs test wk before. this would be my 3rd cycle. i plan on running this next winter. opinoins, suggestions?
    i think the best would be the test/deca combo kickstarted with dbol. regardless of what you run, if you kickstart it with dbol you will gain significantly more than if you didn't run the dbol... trust me bro dbol is the bomb, it will make you grow like a weed

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Whoa there test. I wouldnt go hopping on a gram yet at your age. You got plenty of time like the others have said. Keep it moderate for now and really concentrate on that diet.
    FVCK dude!!!! stop with this bull shit, everyone! can't you see my question! i'm trying to find out the difference between a gram of one compound vs a gram total by combinding diff compounds. all iv heard, besides some honestly helpful advice, is WHOA your young, hold on there kid, take it easy. this is driving me insane that all you guys are responding to me like a nieve little shit that is jumping into outragious doses without thinking. man, give me the benefit of the doubt and notice that i'm just ASKING! is this not a question that many of you have thought about before? come on. i would like honest advice and helpful opinions rather than spewing out all these cliches. i'm trying to figure out the science of this stuff, and as an adult, i would like to be treated as one. just as i treat everyone here, with respect.

chest6 is offline Banned
    FVCK dude!!!! stop with this bull shit, everyone! can't you see my question! i'm trying to find out the difference between a gram of one compound vs a gram total by combinding diff compounds. all iv heard, besides some honestly helpful advice, is WHOA your young, hold on there kid, take it easy. this is driving me insane that all you guys are responding to me like a nieve little shit that is jumping into outragious doses without thinking. man, give me the benefit of the doubt and notice that i'm just ASKING! is this not a question that many of you have thought about before? come on. i would like honest advice and helpful opinions rather than spewing out all these cliches. i'm trying to figure out the science of this stuff, and as an adult, i would like to be treated as one. just as i treat everyone here, with respect.
    test&deca would be a better choice than test alone, if the totals were the same.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    test&deca would be a better choice than test alone, if the totals were the same.
    i'm seeing that this is the common response. i wonder if we were to look at suppression levels between deca/test and test only, totals being the same. on paper, it would seem that test/deca would be harder on the hpta with the combonation of the nandrolone and the test. so this advice on running two compounds must be based on results, assuming that the synergy with two compounds will produce better gains. i would assume that all other sides like ance, cholesterol, hair loss, ect would be relatively similar with both choices.

I find using more compounds at more reasonable doses reaps more gains than say a high dose of one compound. Only have one cycle with a higher dose and more than a few with multiple. I'd say if you were to run Dbol /Test/deca run it as follows. Btw, wasn't saying you were too young just stating the obvious. We're all lookin out for you Test, we know you have basic knowledge of different compounds.

Dbol: 30-50mg/day wks 1-4(or 6)
    Test: 750mg/wk 1-12 (since last cycle you did 600)
    Deca: 400mg/wk 1-11
    This would put you a bit over a gram total but still be resonable dosages at your level IMO.

This stack should do you well building Mass if that is what you are aiming for. Simple, yet very effective.

BD, thanks for the input my friend. this is exactly what i was looking for. sounds like yo have had better results with multiple compounds rather than one with a higher dose. real world exp is the best advice, thanks for sharing. i have run deca at 400mgs before, but with the test dose at 750, i see no need to increase that. that cycle looks good, i appriciate the time as always man

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    test and deca work in completely different ways. jay summed it up with synergy. a wider variety with a lower dosage is almost always what i hit up

chest6 is offline Banned
    i'm seeing that this is the common response. i wonder if we were to look at suppression levels between deca/test and test only, totals being the same. on paper, it would seem that test/deca would be harder on the hpta with the combonation of the nandrolone and the test. so this advice on running two compounds must be based on results, assuming that the synergy with two compounds will produce better gains. i would assume that all other sides like ance, cholesterol, hair loss, ect would be relatively similar with both choices.
    If I were to guess I would guess that the suppression levels might be more pronounced with the deca included with the test, like you said. Two different compounds, working in two different ways in this case, would seem more beneficial than one compound working one way, just more pronounced because of the dosage being (nearly) doubled. I would also assume the sides to be similiar since Deca is relatively low on sides anyway being that it is only mildly androgenic ..except for the fact of the level of suppression. Different sides with different compounds.... more pronounced sides with a higher dosage of the same compound (assuming your body is not used to/ready for this high of a dosage)

That's a lot of assumption in one post lol...

Spyder is offline Member
    BD, thanks for the input my friend. this is exactly what i was looking for. sounds like yo have had better results with multiple compounds rather than one with a higher dose. real world exp is the best advice, thanks for sharing. i have run deca at 400mgs before, but with the test dose at 750, i see no need to increase that. that cycle looks good, i appriciate the time as always man
    Dude is that you in your avatar?? I would not run 1g of test at your age, no need to.
    My reccomendation would be: 100mg/day drol for 4 weeks, 500-750mg/week Test for 12weeks.

i actualy had alot of sides w/ deca /test. alot of bloat and alot of acne. when i ran test alone this last cycle, i had no sides. deca is kinda hard on me, kinda sucks, it's a great mass drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Dude is that you in your avatar?? I would not run 1g of test at your age, no need to.
    My reccomendation would be: 100mg/day drol for 4 weeks, 500-750mg/week Test for 12weeks.
    damn bro, iv covered this like ten times already. do you think that is me, after 2 cycles? and even if that was me, what's even more scary is that you just gave me cycle advice. LOL

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    That's a lot of assumption in one post lol...
    I kinna left it at that didnt I?

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn bro, iv covered this like ten times already. do you think that is me, after 2 cycles? and even if that was me, what's even more scary is that you just gave me cycle advice. LOL
    Thats what I was thinking. Test do you include HCG in your cycles including deca ?

lol, hey Test. Leave the deca out and try a different compound. Since Pinn is no where to be seen, I'll say PRIMO hahaha or Eq at a slightly higher dose.

Spyder is offline Member
    haha yeah i thought so, assuming that was was you i was gonna tell you to stay off the gear for a few more years.

lol, looks like an ethiopian that's never been outside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information