MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member

Is Anavar And T3 A Good Combo For Lean Mass?

I previously posted that I was going to try an all oral D-Bol, Winny, Anavar cycle, but you all confirmed my fears and doubts about this, so I am going to stash the D and W away for a rainy day.

I'm 6'1" 240lbs and have plenty of muscle mass but want to cut up and lose about 5% body fat. I have pesky waist fat that has never seemed to go away, even when I ran track and was under 200 lbs before I bulked up naturally so I could play linebacker in college.

I want to keep the anavar, since I started it already, and was wondering if stacking it with T3 would help me gain dedinition and help me get the most out of my cardio/lifting without sacrificing muscle. If I pound down protein and glutamine at constant interevals throughout the day while on Anavar and t3, would this result in lean mass gains, or would the t3 counteract the anavar?
    ALSO, IS THE LIQUID T3 FROM THE SPONSOR SITE AN ORAL LIQUID OR INJECTABLE, BECAUSE THE DISPENSER LOOKS LIKE AN ORAL< AND THERE IS NO SYRINGE SHOWN IN THE PHOTO

Again, I'm a newbie, so pardon my ignorance. I've tred to find the answer to this in other threads, but haven't found anything.

Thanks.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 02-09-2006 at 08:33 AM.

Anyone???

Can Anyone Help?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    I previously posted that I was going to try an all oral D-Bol, Winny, Anavar cycle, but you all confirmed my fears and doubts about this, so I am going to stash the D and W away for a rainy day.

I'm 6'1" 240lbs and have plenty of muscle mass but want to cut up and lose about 5% body fat. I have pesky waist fat that has never seemed to go away, even when I ran track and was under 200 lbs before I bulked up naturally so I could play linebacker in college.

I want to keep the anavar, since I started it already, and was wondering if stacking it with T3 would help me gain dedinition and help me get the most out of my cardio/lifting without sacrificing muscle. If I pound down protein and glutamine at constant interevals throughout the day while on Anavar and t3, would this result in lean mass gains, or would the t3 counteract the anavar?
    ALSO, IS THE LIQUID T3 FROM THE SPONSOR SITE AN ORAL LIQUID OR INJECTABLE, BECAUSE THE DISPENSER LOOKS LIKE AN ORAL< AND THERE IS NO SYRINGE SHOWN IN THE PHOTO

Again, I'm a newbie, so pardon my ignorance. I've tred to find the answer to this in other threads, but haven't found anything.

Thanks.
    lets see where to start.. dont do t3 without var or test in the cycle, you will lose too much muscle.

the sponsor t3 is an oral, it's a pump and it works..

I have run var/t3
    and test/t3 the test is much more effective..

what is your real goal?? you seem to be all over the place..

I would do Diet 1st, then some clen for 8 weeks.. (check the clen section on proper use)

then consider var/t3
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

My goals

My goal is to gain or maintain lean mass while lowering bodyfat percentage, which is about 18% according to my piece of $^&# scale that gives me a different reading every time.

I'm planning on continuing the following Anaver cycle, while adding T3.

Week 1-2 20 mg per day
    Week 3-7 30 mg per day
    Weel 8 20 mg per day

Should I add Test also? I don't mind packing on even more muscle as long as body fat drops.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 02-09-2006 at 11:37 AM. Reason: typo

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    My goal is to gain or maintain lean mass while lowering bodyfat percentage
    With this in mind what is your diet like? As long as you're training properly and eating right you can shed some lbs. and use the Var to further your apperance.

At 18% I dont know how much beenfit you will get from Var except for strength. It will aid in your primary goal in retaining LBM and diet will shed that BF.

I really dont see a need for the T3 here..........Sure its cheap and easy to get but the will it benefit you here? I wouldnt take it...........

Cool, thanks for the help.

My diet is good (i think). Very lean, 8 small meals a day, including 3-4 50g protein shakes, lots of yogurt, oatmeal, chicken, fish, vegetables, berries,& multivitamin.
    would adding Testosterone Cypionate be wise, or should I stick to the Var? Is combining the two even safe?

would adding Testosterone Cypionate be wise, or should I stick to the Var? Is combining the two even safe?
    Combining the 2 is both safe and very effective if done properly.......

Jayhova,

Are you a mod? That means Moderator, right? I need some assistance checking something out, so get in touch somehow if you can. Again, hope i didn't piss anyone off with this post.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 02-09-2006 at 01:33 PM. Reason: typo

You need 25 Posts before you can PM anyone buddy..............

Yes MOD means moderator and NO I am not one..............

Ok, thanks. I'd appeciate it if you, another VET, or a Mod would contact me. I just need a little reassurance on what I'm doing. If not, I'll just go on a Posting spree so i can PM you. THanks for being patient with me.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Ok, thanks. I'd appeciate it if you, another VET, or a Mod would contact me. I just need a little reassurance on what I'm doing. If not, I'll just go on a Posting spree so i can PM you. THanks for being patient with me.
    Unles your posts are worth reading, that will ust piss people off and make them want to help you even less

I doubt you can find an irrelevant post so far. Thanks for looking out though.

Thread Information