smokinmuscle is offline New Member

Bi-Polar and Juice

I am Bi-Polar (Manic Depressant) and I am starting a 4-week cycle of D-bol 10mg 3-times a day, Decca 200mg 2cc's every 5 days and Test ETH 250mg 3cc's every 5 days, I know my Gains are going to be awesome. The concerns I have is 4 months ago I was on a small 6-week cycle of Test and Anavar , I had a very aggressive temper. Does anybody recommend this cycle? My plan is to do the cycle and listen to my body and back off some if needed. Any feedback from some of you juice warriors would be appreciated.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member

Bi Polar

Wow,
    My girlfriend has bi-polar tendencies, and I try not to even give her a glass of wine, let alone anything that alters body chemistry.

I'm new to the game, but I think common sense would tell you to reconsider this. Maybe someone more experienced should answer this, but I thought I'd offer my 2 cents.

Let me know how it goes once you start.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    This is a touchy subject b/c of what can happen. Roid rage is a myth in itself, but some people feel invincible and are always angry to due the mental effects it can have on you. It's all mental and in no way does AAS directly effect your anger.

Ever hear of people commiting suicide b/c of steroids ? Sure you do, it was just on MTV about a month ago. Is it true? Absolutely not!!! In reality anyone who knows about AAS knows that's complete Bull$hit. For someone to commit suicide while being on AAS had to have had some underlying issues, manic depressant being one of the possibilites.

So to answer your question "Does anyone recommend this cycle," I say no. Since you have already had issues with AAS and anger upping the doses and adding compounds may not be in your best interest. Especially combining them with whatever meds you're taking.

Give me a cycle and I'll give you the most out of it. But give me a predicament where health and safety may be effected, I'll deny it but will give you my best opinion...............

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinmuscle
    I am Bi-Polar (Manic Depressant) and I am starting a 4-week cycle of D-bol 10mg 3-times a day, Decca 200mg 2cc's every 5 days and Test ETH 250mg 3cc's every 5 days, I know my Gains are going to be awesome. The concerns I have is 4 months ago I was on a small 6-week cycle of Test and Anavar, I had a very aggressive temper. Does anybody recommend this cycle? My plan is to do the cycle and listen to my body and back off some if needed. Any feedback from some of you juice warriors would be appreciated.
    you pretty much answered your own question

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe HGH and anavar ? What do you pros think?

simm is offline Senior Member
    I cycled hgh and am diagnosed with bi-polar.No probs there at all...Tried anadrol and felt very paranoid and aggressive even started a fight with 2 russian immigrants...lol Forget the gear for your own safety as jayhova stated...Best of luck!!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok .... im gonna post the same reply that i gave u in the other identical thread that u posted

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    4 weeks of dbol /test/deca is worthless in my opinion .... by the time the deca and test take effect ur "cycle" will be over

as far as u having anger problems ... u should evaluate ur situation b4 u jump on AAS again .... if u cant control urself then u shouldnt be using

hang around and do as much reading as you can ... this board has a shitload of great information

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    only you know if you can control your self...steroids and people with short tempers usually don't result in good things..if you don't have self disipline don't take steroids.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Why Do You Have 2 Of The Same Threads

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    HERES YOUR 1ST THREAD.....WHAT? YOU DIDNT LIKE THE RESPONSES YOU GOT OR SOMETHING??

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=222971

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    This is a touchy subject b/c of what can happen. Roid rage is a myth in itself, but some people feel invincible and are always angry to due the mental effects it can have on you. It's all mental and in no way does AAS directly effect your anger.

Ever hear of people commiting suicide b/c of steroids ? Sure you do, it was just on MTV about a month ago. Is it true? Absolutely not!!! In reality anyone who knows about AAS knows that's complete Bull$hit. For someone to commit suicide while being on AAS had to have had some underlying issues, manic depressant being one of the possibilites.

So to answer your question "Does anyone recommend this cycle," I say no. Since you have already had issues with AAS and anger upping the doses and adding compounds may not be in your best interest. Especially combining them with whatever meds you're taking.

Give me a cycle and I'll give you the most out of it. But give me a predicament where health and safety may be affected, I'll deny it but will give you my best opinion...............

..This is the answer I'd listen to......
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    HERES YOUR 1ST THREAD.....WHAT? YOU DIDNT LIKE THE RESPONSES YOU GOT OR SOMETHING??

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=222971

DEVLDOG's answer in this other post is also good advice...

http://67.18.108.244//showpost.php?p...25&postcount=8
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    If you were aggressive off of a lesser cycle then i'd suggest not doing it again due your condition. I'm not an expert on mental stability by any means, but being depressed can lead to negative things, aggression can also lead to negative things.... two negatives = real negative.. just my .02

good luck though, bro... hope you stay well.

Need2bBigger is offline Junior Member
    I agree with QuietStorm. That is a junk cycle and I wouldn't advise it to anyone , however considering your mental state... I would listen to Jayhova's advice

promiscio is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    If you were aggressive off of a lesser cycle then i'd suggest not doing it again due your condition. I'm not an expert on mental stability by any means, but being depressed can lead to negative things, aggression can also lead to negative things.... two negatives = real negative.. just my .02

good luck though, bro... hope you stay well.

I thought two negatives = positive?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    actually i am partially bipolar.. AAS does make it worse some times but nothing compared to alcohol.. thank god it takes a galon of jack to make me tipsy

Georgie is offline Member
    I know sometimes testosterone is prescribed to treat depression... But I really think this is a topic you need to discuss with your doctor or a doctor that knows about testosterone, depression, and bi ploar. Thats what I would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    I know sometimes testosterone is prescribed to treat depression... .
    Hmmmmmmmmmm I never heard that.

Do you know why that would be Georgie? Were they clinically depressed patients that already had low Test levels? I"m curious to know why..............Thanks

Do you know why that would be Georgie? Were they clinically depressed patients that already had low Test levels? I"m curious to know why..............Thanks

Here is some stuff I found on pub med really quick. I havent read through it all, but do a search for testosterone and depression and you will find a ton of stuff. I was even surprised to see they had stuff on bi polar and testosterone. A lot of it does talk about aging people with lower testosterone levels , but you can find some articles that talk about supplementing anti depressants with testosterone, for a better treatment regime.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_docsum

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_DocSum

Male depression: a review of gender concerns and testosterone therapy .

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_DocSum

Administration of testosterone increases functional connectivity in a cortico-cortical depression circuit.

Helmholtz Research Institute, Affective Neuroscience Section, Utrecht University, Heidelberglaan 2, 3584 CS Utrecht, the Netherlands. [email protected]

Increasing evidence suggests that the steroid hormone testosterone (T) enhances libido and decreases depression. Even a single administration of T (0.5 mg sublingually) in healthy young women is sufficient to enhance physiological sexual responsiveness. Such physiological evidence is not yet available for the link between T and depression. Recent research has revealed that lowered functional connectivity in a specific cortico-cortical pathway may be a sensitive physiological index for depression. This pathway, comprised of the left prefrontal and right parietal cortex, has been named a cortical depression circuit. In the present study, a single dose of T was administered to healthy young women to investigate the effects on the functional connectivity in this cortico-cortical depression circuit. It was hypothesized that administration of T would lead to an increase of functional connectivity. In a double-blind placebo-controlled, crossover design, fourteen healthy females received (sublingually) a single dose of 0.5 mg T or placebo in a randomly assigned fashion. Three hours after drug administration the functional coupling between the left prefrontal and right parietal cortex was established by measuring the interhemispheric electroencephalogram (EEG) coherence for the different frequency bands. Compared to placebo, T administration significantly increased the functional connectivity in the sigma (1-3 Hz) frequency range between the left prefrontal and right parietal cortex. Reductions in interhemispheric coherence in the sigma frequency range have been observed in clinically depressed patients. Thus the present findings may provide a first insight into the neurobiological mechanism by which T decreases depression. The fact that only a single dose of T was able to induce the effect in healthy female subjects suggests that the mechanism is highly sensitive. A feasible application of T treatment in the struggle against depression is discussed.

After reading the highlighted info I would think being hornier would make me not as depressed as well.

I would like to make clear however, that the moral of my story was not to use testosterone to treat depression, but that he should discuss what he wants to do with his doctor, and ask about the benefits/drawbacks of testosterone for his particular situation. Just want to make that perfectly clear.

Testosterone gel supplementation for men with refractory depression: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial.

Pope HG Jr, Cohane GH, Kanayama G, Siegel AJ, Hudson JI.

Biological Psychiatry Laboratory, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill St., Belmont, MA 02478-9106, USA. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: Testosterone supplementation may produce antidepressant effects in men, but until recently it has required cumbersome parenteral administration. In an 8-week randomized, placebo-controlled trial, the authors administered a testosterone transdermal gel to men aged 30-65 who had refractory depression and low or borderline testosterone levels . METHOD: Of 56 men screened, 24 (42.9%) displayed morning serum total testosterone levels of 350 ng/dl or less (normal range=270-1070). Of these men, 23 entered the study. One responded to an initial 1-week single-blind placebo period, and 22 were subsequently randomly assigned: 12 to 1% testosterone gel, 10 g/day, and 10 to identical-appearing placebo. Each subject continued his existing antidepressant regimen. Ten subjects receiving testosterone and nine receiving placebo completed the 8-week trial. RESULTS: The groups were closely matched on baseline demographic and psychiatric measures. Subjects receiving testosterone gel had significantly greater improvement in scores on the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale than subjects receiving placebo. These changes were noted on both the vegetative and affective subscales of the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale. A significant difference was also found on the Clinical Global Impression severity scale but not the Beck Depression Inventory. One subject assigned to testosterone reported increased difficulty with urination, suggesting an exacerbation of benign prostatic hyperplasia; no other subject reported adverse events apparently attributable to testosterone. CONCLUSIONS: These preliminary findings suggest that testosterone gel may produce antidepressant effects in the large and probably underrecognized population of depressed men with low testosterone levels.

YEa these guys already had low levels

I would like to make clear however, that the moral of my story was not to use testosterone to treat depression, but that he should discuss what he wants to do with his doctor, and ask about the benefits/drawbacks of testosterone for his particular situation.
    Of course, you are just laying out options. Whatever info people recieve from these boards should be further researched on their own anyway.

Thanks for the links!!!

Of course, you are just laying out options. Whatever info people recieve from these boards should be further researched on their own anyway.

Thanks for the links!!!

No problem, hope they can get you started.

No problem, hope they can get you started.
    Get me started?!?!?!!?! The only thing that depresses me is when I see actors and sports players making Millions while I have to go to school for 7 years to get a job starting at 50K a year. And that's if I'm lucky!!! I make double that now!!! WTF!!

Get me started?!?!?!!?! The only thing that depresses me is when I see actors and sports players making Millions while I have to go to school for 7 years to get a job starting at 50K a year. And that's if I'm lucky!!! I make double that now!!! WTF!!
    lol, I wasnt saying you were depressed..... You said you have never heard of that before, so i thought you were interested in learning about it. Thats all I meant

Quote Originally Posted by Need2bBigger
    I agree with QuietStorm. That is a junk cycle and I wouldn't advise it to anyone , however considering your mental state... I would listen to Jayhova's advice

What do you mean this is a junk cycle? be more specific.

Thanks to all of you who have seriously responded to this thread, expecially to Jayhova and Georgia.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I am Bi-Polar (Manic Depressant) and I am starting a 4-week cycle of D-bol 10mg 3-times a day, Decca 200mg 2cc's every 5 days and Test ETH 250mg 3cc's every 5 days, I know my Gains are going to be awesome. The concerns I have is 4 months ago I was on a small 6-week cycle of Test and Anavar, I had a very aggressive temper. Does anybody recommend this cycle? My plan is to do the cycle and listen to my body and back off some if needed. Any feedback from some of you juice warriors would be appreciated.
    Just keep in mind, some of the underlying problems of a bi-polar or even schizzo's deal with misbalanced brain chemistry. Not just steroids , but other recreational drugs, cocaine, meth, PCP, especially LSD have atypical effects. In otherwords most people that do LSD for example laugh for hours and have a good time or a "good trip", however bi-polar and schizzo's are 90% more likely to have "bad trips" or severe episodes then someone with normal brain chemistry. You guys might also behave more severely when drunk, etc, so consider this when messing with hormones. You might not have as much of an issue when ON roids, but when going OFF your manic depression can become very severe depression.

What do you mean this is a junk cycle? be more specific.
    I'm assuming he was pertaining to the timing of the Injections plus the amount each time.

I didnt bother getting into that b/c I wanted to cover topics that IMO were more important. I'll bump this so he can comment on it.

The timing of the Injections plus the amount each time. Is this to much at once and to often?

Thread Information